You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Wayne State
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Alt List just now. OOS interviewed 1/22
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alt list. OOS interviewed 1/26.
What are the chances of getting off alt list btw?
What are the chances of getting off alt list btw?
starwarsnerd9
Full Member
Alt list. IS. So disappointed because I had a lot of hope for some reason
I suggest you can send a letter of interest and update letter if you have anything to update. You may hear back within two weeks. They’re moving quicklyAlt list. OOS interviewed 1/26.
What are the chances of getting off alt list btw?
A friend of mine is an MS1 here and said the majority of her friends were on the WL before they got their A's. I'm going to put positive vibes out there for us all!According to MSAR:
Waitlist Information
Typical number of waitlist positions per cycle
600
Number of acceptance offers granted to applicants on the waitlist
300
There is hope??!
starwarsnerd9
Full Member
How soon should you aim to write your update letter after getting the WL?
Definitely hope for many, I got accepted like 3 weeks after being WL’ed and didn’t send any letters or updatesA friend of mine is an MS1 here and said the majority of her friends were on the WL before they got their A's. I'm going to put positive vibes out there for us all!
This is really wonderful to hear. Hoping for the best!Definitely hope for many, I got accepted like 3 weeks after being WL’ed and didn’t send any letters or updates
AnytimeHow soon should you aim to write your update letter after getting the WL?
Have y'all been sending your LOI to admissions via email, like you did with your thank you letters? Or did you upload them through the applicant portal? I don't know why I'm worried it might not been seen through the portal...but maybe that's me just being anxious...
i did it through the portal and i called them 2 weeks later and someone from admissions confirmed it was submitted... i sent my LOI last month and it's still radio silence over here.Have y'all been sending your LOI to admissions via email, like you did with your thank you letters? Or did you upload them through the applicant portal? I don't know why I'm worried it might not been seen through the portal...but maybe that's me just being anxious...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lovely2025
Full Member
i have my interview tomorrow, any advice?
UserNameIsTitan
Full Member
tracker still says 40 more IIs leftI’m guessing they’re not sending anymore II’s?
starwarsnerd9
Full Member
I just did it through the portal after being waitlisted last week and have the same worry, can anyone provide further insight on this? 😬Have y'all been sending your LOI to admissions via email, like you did with your thank you letters? Or did you upload them through the applicant portal? I don't know why I'm worried it might not been seen through the portal...but maybe that's me just being anxious...
2-3 weeksAlt list. OOS interviewed 1/26.
What are the chances of getting off alt list btw?
discussion, they give you a prompt to read and you have to talk about what it saysPlease don’t reply if this isn’t allowed, but are the MMIs discussion based or roleplaying based?
They have been at 40 IIs left for a month now. I wonder if they’ll send those out at all
GrinderKanzas28
Full Member
Has anyone from Feb 2nd interview heard back yet?
I believe it is June 15When do we have to commit to enroll?
Is there an accepted students group on GroupMe? I don’t use Facebook
A today. OOS Interviewed 01/22 and 01/23. Waitlisted 02/07
No updates sent.
No updates sent.
lovely2025
Full Member
congrats! did they call or email?A today. OOS Interviewed 01/22 and 01/23. Waitlisted 02/07
No updates sent.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E-mail like 30 minutes agocongrats! did they call or email?
lovely2025
Full Member
congrats! did you have your student interview that day as well?OOS A today at 3:23 EST! Interview was 2/12
thank you! and yes I didcongrats! did you have your student interview that day as well?
Dang, that was quick! Congratulations!OOS A today at 3:23 EST! Interview was 2/12
Hopefully I will hear back that soon 🤓
I also interviewed on 1/22 and was WL 2/07. This post gives me some hope. Congratulations, that's so exciting!!!A today. OOS Interviewed 01/22 and 01/23. Waitlisted 02/07
No updates sent.
GrinderKanzas28
Full Member
congrats!OOS A today at 3:23 EST! Interview was 2/12
congrats! IS or OOS?A after Dec WL. No updates or letters sent
This might be a silly question but does anybody know if we get in state tuition after the first year?
Thanks. OOS complete in late Sept.congrats! IS or OOS?
AM or PM track?OOS A today at 3:23 EST! Interview was 2/12
PMAM or PM track?
They said the only way to get IS tuition as an OOS student is to reside in Michigan, for non school related reasons, for at least 6 months (before or after matriculation). A.K.A it’s not possible after you start school which sucks.This might be a silly question but does anybody know if we get in state tuition after the first year?
GrinderKanzas28
Full Member
Anyone who interviewed on 2/2 heard back yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woop99
Full Member
oh man 🙃🤣ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Gg everyone, good luck with your other applications!
ishouldnotbehere
Full Member
Rip maybe next year [emoji22]
premedmich3
Full Member
Just to clarify, the interview only includes the 3 part student, faculty and MMI portions correct? There’s no presentations or anything? Any II tips are definitely appreciated! [emoji28]