You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Wayne State
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
pandastory
Full Member
Yea received a scholarshipDid anyone get an email about a scholarship
Did anyone get an email about a scholarship
Yea received a scholarship
How much did y’all have your scholarships for?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine says $16k for this summer termHow much did y’all have your scholarships for?
When was this?Yea received a scholarship
Email at like 10am CSTWhen was this?
Same here, also $16kMine says $16k for this summer term
Turtleduck99
Full Member
Mine says $16k for this summer term
Same here
When did you get accepted?Same here, also $16k
December 14. I'm OOS and I'm 99% sure I'll be going to my IS school, so it'll go toward someone else!When did you get accepted?
1/26! OOS as well and waiting to hear back from a few other schools, but at least I have been offered some aid because the OOS tuition is astronomical 😭For those who received scholarship email, when were you accepted?
Any IS receive scholarship yet?
miserable_cowgal
Full Member
Any IS receive scholarship yet?
I did, around the same time as the others but it was for 10k
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are they still sending IIs?
premedmich3
Full Member
IS acceptance via email this morning!! Interviewed on 2/23
Last edited:
lovely2025
Full Member
congrats! when did you interview?IS acceptance via email this morning!!
premedmich3
Full Member
Thanks! Interviewed on 2/23congrats! when did you interview?
veggie.veg
Full Member
Any WL movement recently?
GrinderKanzas28
Full Member
Did it take anyone else 4 weeks+ to hear back lol
climb_2009
Full Member
Just got the acceptance email after waitlist LETS GOOO 😆 goated cycle
Pls I would like to know as wellDid it take anyone else 4 weeks+ to hear back lol
it took me like 10 weeks post interview (I'm IS)Did it take anyone else 4 weeks+ to hear back lol
climb_2009
Full Member
Yes!Any WL movement recently?
congrats! are you IS or OOS?Just got the acceptance email after waitlist LETS GOOO 😆 goated cycle
WLed 🙁
Interviewed 2/2
Interviewed 2/2
IS or OOS. When were you waitlisted. And many many congratulationsJust got the acceptance email after waitlist LETS GOOO 😆 goated cycle
And when did you interviewYes!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GrinderKanzas28
Full Member
Dang that's super longit took me like 10 weeks post interview (I'm IS)
GrinderKanzas28
Full Member
Fellow 2/2 interviewee here. Hope you get off the waitlist my friendWLed 🙁
Interviewed 2/2
Same boat 😭Anyone from the week of 2/1 still waiting to hear back what gives? 😭
GrinderKanzas28
Full Member
Haha same. Maybe they'll send out decisions before 5 pm EST today or tomorrowAnyone from the week of 2/1 still waiting to hear back what gives? 😭
Jayjay7737
Full Member
Also OOS waitlist from 2/16 interview
they usually have lots of WL movement so it's not over yet! we'll probably start to see a lot in April when everyone has to narrow down their listOOS, 2/16 interview, WL email today. Now I’m at 7 ii, 4 WL, 1 pending decision, 2 R. I really hope everything will work out [emoji24]
lovely2025
Full Member
has anyone received a decision from the 2/12 interview
people have, the Monday after 2/12. Seems like people from 2/16 just heard back for waitlist so??has anyone received a decision from the 2/12 interview
Woop99
Full Member
welp its almost 5pm EST and tomorrow's friday sooo 🙁But they did say that this week they’ll for sure give an update on our apps tho
climb_2009
Full Member
OOScongrats! are you IS or OOS?
climb_2009
Full Member
Thank you interview 1/26, wl 2/7 (10 days), A ! 3/7 (1 mo) smooth timeline imoIS or OOS. When were you waitlisted. And many many congratulations
lovely2025
Full Member
yea a lot of us from the 2/12 interview didn’t finish cause the students couldn’t come so i finished later in the weekpeople have, the Monday after 2/12. Seems like people from 2/16 just heard back for waitlist so??
Anyone from 2/19 hear back yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m in a similar position ugh: 5ii, 2 WL, 2 pending, 1 R. I’m on the edge of my seat 😭OOS, 2/16 interview, WL email today. Now I’m at 7 ii, 4 WL, 1 pending decision, 2 R. I really hope everything will work out [emoji24]
Any update letter sent ?Thank you interview 1/26, wl 2/7 (10 days), A ! 3/7 (1 mo) smooth timeline imo
nitess
Full Member
Thank you interview 1/26, wl 2/7 (10 days), A ! 3/7 (1 mo) smooth timeline imo
Congratulations!! I’m hoping for something similar. Did you send a letter of interest/intent after your interview?
nitess
Full Member
I’m in a similar position ugh: 5ii, 2 WL, 2 pending, 1 R. I’m on the edge of my seat [emoji24]
I don’t know to feel right now [emoji23][emoji23] I have hope but when does it become delusion [emoji88]
climb_2009
Full Member
All these questions got me feeling like ^ omg.
No letters sent (thank you, interest, intent, update, capital or lowercase) just the waiting game. Thank you everyone, good luck, hope this gives you wl hope!