Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Did they email or call you?A!!!!!!! IS LM 70
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats! Did they email or call you?A!!!!!!! IS LM 70
Congratulation! I didn't see a deposit when I accepted my offer. Am I missing something?A!!!!!!! IS LM 70
Congrats! What time did they send you that email?Got the A!! Interviewed 10/2. It's my first acceptance to medical school!! They sent via email btw
Congratulation! I didn't see a deposit when I accepted my offer. Am I missing something?
Not meWeird question, did anybody receive an acknowledgment/thank you for interviewing email after the interview?
At 10 am CSTCongrats! What time did they send you that email?
I was 9/29 and silence today. I think you may be right but thats also me holding out hope that I didn't hear anything today because i wasn't supposed to hear anything today.Just curious, did anyone from the 9/29 and 10/06 interviews hear back today? Seems like only the 10/02 interviewees are reporting something
I was 9/29 and nothing yetJust curious, did anyone from the 9/29 and 10/06 interviews hear back today? Seems like only the 10/02 interviewees are reporting something
+1I was 9/29 and nothing yet
+1I was 9/29 and nothing yet
same10/2 and I didn’t hear back
+ 1 for 10/6Just curious, did anyone from the 9/29 and 10/06 interviews hear back today? Seems like only the 10/02 interviewees are reporting something
Wow now the nerves have got the best of me :/, hopefully July peeps hear back soon!Completed back in early July and total silence, should i take it as a soft reject?
It seems like as of 10/19 they've only sent out 580/1500 II's so I think we should relax a bit lolCompleted back in early July and total silence, should i take it as a soft reject?
Completed back in early July and total silence, should i take it as a soft reject?
+1Same here.
They did say at end of my interview it takes 4-6 weeks to get the decision.Since the last round of As came at 11:00 am last Monday I had a little hope that the next wave would be today at 11:00 but maybe not 🙁
That's what they told me too, but since a few people on here said they got a decision at 2 weeks I had a little hope, but maybe it was just different for that 1st wave.They did say at end of my interview it takes 4-6 weeks to get the decision.
Wondering the same thingTo those who interviewed: how was the interview? Was it tricky, easy going, etc? Very grateful and very excited to be interviewing soon but I’m curious how other SDN’ers found it 😸
I felt the interview was pretty chill/low stress. Weren’t really any trick questions and it didn’t feel like I was being grilled. Student interview was especially chill imoTo those who interviewed: how was the interview? Was it tricky, easy going, etc? Very grateful and very excited to be interviewing soon but I’m curious how other SDN’ers found it 😸
My student interviewer grilled me but my faculty interviewer only asked me three questions and finished the interview early. I think it variesWondering the same thing
I agree with what has been said. The student interview, MMI, and faculty interviews were pretty low stress and I liked how conversational it was.To those who interviewed: how was the interview? Was it tricky, easy going, etc? Very grateful and very excited to be interviewing soon but I’m curious how other SDN’ers found it 😸
My student interviewer grilled me but my faculty interviewer only asked me three questions and finished the interview early. I think it varies
Opposite in my case
+1 also lol+1 faculty one grilled me more. Student one was so chill
+1 My faculty interviewer was so nice. On the other hand, my student interviewer didn't let me catch a breath🤣 But overall, it was less stressful than I anticipated.My student interviewer grilled me but my faculty interviewer only asked me three questions and finished the interview early. I think it varies
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.