2023-2024 Wayne State

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bruh what do you guys mean by grilled. Getting me stressed out here

I think for me, being grilled was question after question with follow-ups that made me elaborate further. Student interview was more conversational questions as if we were playing 20 qs med school app edition. I wouldn’t sweat it though. I thought I bombed my faculty interview and still got the A!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No ties OOS Alternate! Interviewed 10/16 LM 71. Does anyone know if alternate is same as waitlist and if there’s good movement in the waitlist??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
on the MSAR it says about 600 WL positions and about 300 get off, so hopefully that's pretty accurate
Just a little confused by what you mean here. How can 300 people get off the waitlist when there are only ~300 student slots?

Hopefully they send some more emails today!
Crossing my fingers! When I got my II, it was ~8:30 pm on Saturday evening. I feel like anything is possible with this admissions team! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who have been accepted, where does it actually say "Accepted" on the Application Status section of the portal? I am unsure which section of that page to be looking at.