2024-2025 Ohio State

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You’ve seen movement not posted here? I check admit.org and didn’t see anything. Do you know if they were IS or OOS?
I haven’t seen any on cycle track, admit.org or here but maybe people just aren’t posting it anywhere idrk. I was just wondering if anyone’s heard anything or if we think WL movement is just starting next week! Totally made a typo in that last post my bad
 
I haven’t seen any on cycle track, admit.org or here but maybe people just aren’t posting it anywhere idrk. I was just wondering if anyone’s heard anything or if we think WL movement is just starting next week! Totally made a typo in that last post my bad
Ah I see what you mean. I misunderstood and panicked a little haha. I think we would hear something maybe next week hopefully. They had their convocation yesterday so that might delay things a little I think.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone pls tell me how many students are on the group chat currently? Trying to see if there was much withdrawal thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad