2025-2026 UC Riverside

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
These are the requirements for being considered a Haider Applicant:
  • Applicants must have attended UC Riverside for six consecutive quarters, and
  • Must have completed, or be on the path to complete, their bachelor's degree at UCR
Yeah I asked they said once we officially start I’ll be a haider. As a UCR alumni I am and don’t have the chose to not be as it’s automatic.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When u get in. Can u share how many people are in the group me. Tryna get an idea of how many are admitted
There are currently 94 people in the discord server right now. However, make note that this includes about 12 current MS1-MS4 students. i wouldn't be discouraged though, as CTE is only a week away and that might free up even more spots! 🙂
 
There are currently 94 people in the discord server right now. However, make note that this includes about 12 current MS1-MS4 students. i wouldn't be discouraged though, as CTE is only a week away and that might free up even more spots! 🙂
Thanks for the update 🙂
 
Hi! Is there a quick turnaround time to respond for those accepted off the waitlist on May 5th?
Trying to get a sense of when the next waitlist movement may come 😅
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Is there a quick turnaround time to respond for those accepted off the waitlist on May 5th?
Trying to get a sense of when the next waitlist movement may come 😅
from the email: "you will need to submit your response under the "offer response" tab within 2 weeks from the date of this letter."
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i have done so many ECs around the IE and contributed to UCR during my undergrad and literally live here still so disappointed in myself
dont be disappointed in yourself, you did everything correctly and its not entirely your fault. this system sucks and this school even more, worst case scenario you take one more year to relax and prepare for the career in medicine that you already deserve
 
so disgracefuly how they treat their own haider alumni (12 spots btw compared to everyone in the cycle competing for 75+), thank God for having an A that leaves me out of this place
It’s okay to be disappointed in your fate in the cycle and I can understand the frustration, but I wouldn’t go as far as say that. I mean in the end applying to medical school is numbers game. Many Haidee’s still got accepted and maybe many Haiders didn’t decline their acceptances.
 
i have done so many ECs around the IE and contributed to UCR during my undergrad and literally live here still so disappointed in myself
I’m sorry dude. Don’t be disappointed in the outcome. I wouldn’t lose hope gets you still have some time. They’re not done accepting people yet. Regardless of what happens you did you best and I’m sure you will end up being a great physician regardless of where you end up. Keep your head held high.