You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 UC Davis
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
purple3081
Full Member
Gotcha. In that case, I guess they're just really overadmitting people, knowing a ton of people are gonna go to other schools? It's just strange that they accept over a hundred people more than they can admit (242 A >> 139 M)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
purple3081
Full Member
I think the 242 number includes those that get off the waitlist as well. Essentially the total number of people of acceptances given in a cycle. Majority of schools overadmit slightly and then pull from the waitlist after students drop
matchacloud
Full Member
+1 IS II, received this morning! Submitted my secondary on 10/2
roveresque
Full Member
Is anyone able to see their activity essays on their submitted secondaries? When I log into my portal, I'm able to see that I included Activities and their information, but not the essays associated with each one. I know I wrote them, but I'm lowkey spiraling out that I didn't submit them or something happened because they're not showing up
None of the school portals will let you see the essays again like that once you have submitted them.Is anyone able to see their activity essays on their submitted secondaries? When I log into my portal, I'm able to see that I included Activities and their information, but not the essays associated with each one. I know I wrote them, but I'm lowkey spiraling out that I didn't submit them or something happened because they're not showing up
You have to trust that the school received them and that your memory serves you well.
Last edited:
roveresque
Full Member
Thank you!None of the school portals will let you see the essays again like that once you have submitted them.
You have to trust that the school received them and that your memory serves you well.
purple3081
Full Member
IS WL just now
praying4UC
New Member
+1 IS WL
damn they were fast i was just lurking on this thread today haha
damn they were fast i was just lurking on this thread today haha
When did you interview?+1 IS WL
damn they were fast i was just lurking on this thread today haha
purple3081
Full Member
Were there any A’s yesterday?
Congrats! If you don’t mind sharing, what dates are they offering for interviews?+1 II received yesterday IS (NorCal resident) submitted secondary 7/16
popularpotatos
New Member
+1 II , April 3rd was the only date on their calendar for meCongrats! If you don’t mind sharing, what dates are they offering for interviews?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dooddooddood
Full Member
interviewed today and they said accepted students day would be on April 17th.... for those who are waiting to hear back post interview/just interviewed, im assuming they will let us know before or atleast close to the 17th??? idek anymore im ded inside
dooddooddood
Full Member
assuming
word, i think they have the 3rd fri and 6th mon for interviews upcoming+1 II , April 3rd was the only date on their calendar for me
Is this for md only or md-phd too?interviewed today and they said accepted students day would be on April 17th.... for those who are waiting to hear back post interview/just interviewed, im assuming they will let us know before or atleast close to the 17th??? idek anymore im ded inside
dooddooddood
Full Member
not too sure :/ my inrerview was for md only tho if that helpsIs this for md only or md-phd too?
dooddooddood
Full Member
received a "UC Davis School of Medicine - Hello from the UC Davis School of Medicine Office of Financial Aid" email - am post-interview but no decision yet, anyone else??
DrDolittle67
Full Member
received a "UC Davis School of Medicine - Hello from the UC Davis School of Medicine Office of Financial Aid" email - am post-interview but no decision yet, anyone else??
Hey friend, everyone receives this email after interviewing I believe. Best of luck, I hope you get the A!!
praying4UC
New Member
2/20 took them 19 daysWhen did you interview?
dooddooddood
Full Member
thank u for letting me know 😭 heart nearly stopped after seeing them in my inbox just 2 days post lolHey friend, everyone receives this email after interviewing I believe. Best of luck, I hope you get the A!!
matchacloud
Full Member
I interviewed today (3/23) and was a bit confused about the post-interview survey. Does anyone know where to find it (e.g., email, our application portal?) and when we have to complete it by?
It was emailed to me after I completed the MMII interviewed today (3/23) and was a bit confused about the post-interview survey. Does anyone know where to find it (e.g., email, our application portal?) and when we have to complete it by?
Putting it out here--I want to manifest an II even though it's late in the cycle.
luckyduckyinmed
Full Member
UC DAVIS PLEASEEE MANIFEST YOURSELF INTO MY LIFE
You and me bothhhhhPutting it out here--I want to manifest an II even though it's late in the cycle.
user238284243819319391393
New Member
I was a little confused about this as well? This was the anonymous survey right ?I interviewed today (3/23) and was a bit confused about the post-interview survey. Does anyone know where to find it (e.g., email, our application portal?) and when we have to complete it by?
For some reason the speaker from the admissions office made it seem like it was mandatory to complete. But im confused if it was anonymous how are they checking? Or is it a different survey I missed ?
matchacloud
Full Member
Yeah, the only survey I received was the anonymous one that was sent immediately after the interview. Not really sure how they are tracking whether or not we submitted it though. I found the "potential hold" thing kind of odd...I was a little confused about this as well? This was the anonymous survey right ?
For some reason the speaker from the admissions office made it seem like it was mandatory to complete. But im confused if it was anonymous how are they checking? Or is it a different survey I missed ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
user238284243819319391393
New Member
Did you also interview on march 13? Trying to see if other interview dates also only had the 1 anonymous survey?Yeah, the only survey I received was the anonymous one that was sent immediately after the interview. Not really sure how they are tracking whether or not we submitted it though. I found the "potential hold" thing kind of odd...
All interviewees were sent an anonymous survey afterDid you also interview on march 13? Trying to see if other interview dates also only had the 1 anonymous survey?
purple3081
Full Member
For those of you accepted can someone please say what the current groupchat is at? Thank you so much!
2/23 interview still waiting for decision...Any other March interviewees waiting for decisions? How long does it usually take for us to hear back?
purple3081
Full Member
How many interviews were there in March?
Has anyone been invited for an April interview (MD-PhD)?
monalisa080
Full Member
md phd's have two ints so if you applied for it, you shouldve had ints with the phd side already at this point. last year they had them in jan and then scheduled the md portion with some of the last md intsHas anyone been invited for an April interview (MD-PhD)?
I kind of want to email them and ask if they will be sending out invites in April. But I don't want to seem too neurotic
purple3081
Full Member
i believe the last interviews are scheduled for the first week of April--i could be wrong thoughI kind of want to email them and ask if they will be sending out invites in April. But I don't want to seem too neurotic
Dang. Good to know, at least I can move on now.i believe the last interviews are scheduled for the first week of April--i could be wrong though
dooddooddood
Full Member
nooo... i had my interview on 3/16, but havent heard anything in regards to REACH : / do they wait until after weve received a R/WL/A from the regular interview??Has anyone received a PRIME interview for REACH or rural ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As in IIs being sent in April?I’m not sure. I know from previous cycles some interviews happened in April, even for those who were waitlisted
Yes ll’s in April for PRIME not sure about regular MD
As in IIs being sent in April?
I was about to ask the same thing... its been over 5 weeksAnyone that interviewed 2/23/26 hear back yet?
5 very long weeks........I was about to ask the same thing... its been over 5 weeks