You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 UC Davis
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
dooddooddood
Full Member
hopefully something this week 😭 they gotta let us know b4 accepted students day on the 17th i would hope5 very long weeks........
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
they offered it after your reg MD intv, after you’re accepted (I think b/c that’s my experience)Did anyone have their interview for TEACH already? If so, was it offered to you after the regular MD interview?
pray4meplease
New Member
Per someone from admissions “Secondary application invitations and screenings begin around July through January, and interview invitations through April.”For the UC Davis interview folks...did they say they're done interviewing? I'm assuming so, but just want to confirm
Thank you!they offered it after your reg MD intv, after you’re accepted (I think b/c that’s my experience)
stethosquirrel
New Member
Does anyone know if ACE-PC interviews already went out/if they’re separate from regular MD interviews?
luckyduckyinmed
Full Member
pre-ii Rejection just now. UCD blue balled me for soo long lmfao gg folks🫡
dooddooddood
Full Member
ive got nothing so far for this either - had my reg int on 3/16Does anyone know if ACE-PC interviews already went out/if they’re separate from regular MD interviews?
Hi when did u submit secondarypre-ii Rejection just now. UCD blue balled me for soo long lmfao gg folks🫡
Anyone not heard anything pre-II yet? Everyone i know got rejected but I haven't heard anything
yes.. I submitted my secondary 8/21.Anyone not heard anything pre-II yet? Everyone i know got rejected but I haven't heard anything
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same. I got my secondary invite SUPER late though--in the beginning of January.
Anyone not heard anything pre-II yet? Everyone i know got rejected but I haven't heard anything
luckyduckyinmed
Full Member
Secondary received in like 08/05 or 08/06 and i submitted a few days after on 08/08Hi when did u submit secondary
coffeeconsumer
New Member
Pre-ii R just now. Knew it was coming but it still sucks.
Pre-II R rn. Sad but glad I have one less thing on my mind.
How does one join the GroupMe?+1 IS A just now. Got a call but my portal hasn't been updated so I'm slightly scared it's a fluke.
Interviewed 3/13.
Congratulations! +1 IS A for me too -- so not a fluke lol! Got the call but no portal update yet+1 IS A just now. Got a call but my portal hasn't been updated so I'm slightly scared it's a fluke.
Interviewed 3/13.
dooddooddood
Full Member
congratulations to all yall!!! ❤️ got WL this morning, anyone know how WL movement is 😭
matchacloud
Full Member
May I ask when you interviewed?congratulations to all yall!!! ❤️ got WL this morning, anyone know how WL movement is 😭
That's an excellent question, haha! That's been a major discussion on this forum (see pages 9-10) and admit org. TLDR: Not enough to get excited, not few enough to despair lolcongratulations to all yall!!! ❤️ got WL this morning, anyone know how WL movement is 😭
dooddooddood
Full Member
ofc : ) 3/16
roveresque
Full Member
Anyone send a LOI? Or is that not allowed either?
purple3081
Full Member
Updates and LOI are not allowedAnyone send a LOI? Or is that not allowed either?
dooddooddood
Full Member
appreciate your reply broski ty- this was my only interview invite this cycle, am hanging by the literal remnants of my rapidly receding hairline lol its this school or nothing atp. good luck to everyone waiting, hoping for some sunshine for us all 😭That's an excellent question, haha! That's been a major discussion on this forum (see pages 9-10) and admit org. TLDR: Not enough to get excited, not few enough to despair lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope all of us here on the waitlist get into the school! The admit org discussion seemed encouraging. Regardless of where we end up, we're all gonna make great doctors somedayappreciate your reply broski ty- this was my only interview invite this cycle, am hanging by the literal remnants of my rapidly receding hairline lol its this school or nothing atp. good luck to everyone waiting, hoping for some sunshine for us all 😭
matchacloud
Full Member
Did anyone who interviewed on 3/23 hear back yet?
WL, interviewed on 03/23!
>_< just made an account so I could thank y’all for sharing your experiences and keeping me sane through this whole process (I’ve been going crazy refreshing my email and this thread over the past week lol)~ knowing I’m not the only one feeling the heat by stalking this forum has been the only saving grace lol now I can go sob in a corner hahaha
Congrats to everyone who made it in!! And for those of us on the WL, keep your spirits high (after a good de-stress cry sesh)! :’) everything will happen when it’s supposed to. We’ve got this. 💕 🍀
>_< just made an account so I could thank y’all for sharing your experiences and keeping me sane through this whole process (I’ve been going crazy refreshing my email and this thread over the past week lol)~ knowing I’m not the only one feeling the heat by stalking this forum has been the only saving grace lol now I can go sob in a corner hahaha
Congrats to everyone who made it in!! And for those of us on the WL, keep your spirits high (after a good de-stress cry sesh)! :’) everything will happen when it’s supposed to. We’ve got this. 💕 🍀
Congrats, Isagi!
Welcome to the war, dittoplz, we are glad to have you 🫡 Seriously though, don't take their decision personally. Their decision is more reflective of their admissions committee than of us. Take care of yourself! May is just around the corner
Welcome to the war, dittoplz, we are glad to have you 🫡 Seriously though, don't take their decision personally. Their decision is more reflective of their admissions committee than of us. Take care of yourself! May is just around the corner
matchacloud
Full Member
I applied for Rural-PRIME and REACH-PRIME, but haven't heard back about either :/has anybody received any Rural or REACH Prime interviews ?
I'm on the WL, though, so I would imagine that my app is not as high priority since the cohorts are so small
same 😭I applied for Rural-PRIME and REACH-PRIME, but haven't heard back about either :/
I'm on the WL, though, so I would imagine that my app is not as high priority since the cohorts are so small
aorticorbit
New Member
can anyone give any info about how their TEACH-MS interview was? how was the panel format? was it a stressful interview?
roveresque
Full Member
Has anyone been successful in getting UC Davis to match a scholarship from another school?
Isagi
Full Member
Yeah I was just wondering since I'm FGLI and I didn't get any aid sadly but it is what it isi looked into it since financials have been a big factor for me. From my understanding we won't know about scholarship opportunities until may but i got the vibe that you shouldn't count on it. The UC's have lowk been stingy. I have OOS A's that are cheaper 😢
It's possible, especially if you're in TEACH-MS or another PRIME programYeah I was just wondering since I'm FGLI and I didn't get any aid sadly but it is what it is
Isagi
Full Member
Yeah I interviewed for TEACH-MS 2 days ago but I need to PTE between 2 schools by tonight sadly.It's possible, especially if you're in TEACH-MS or another PRIME program
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, are we predicting WL movement will begin on Monday? I'd guess the adcoms wouldn't meet over the weekend, so I could see it being even after 5/4
purple3081
Full Member
Did all the early April interviewees hear back already? I feel like they won’t release anything until then
Admit Org showed 3 new waitlists yesterday, maybe those were the April interviewees hearing back? Or Davis could release the decisions for them and the first batch of waitlistees all at once