Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sorry i meant generalfor this school or for schools in general?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
sorry i meant generalfor this school or for schools in general?
do you have tabs? or did you get an email?+1 OOS A!
do you have tabs? or did you get an email?
If tabs where are they located?
yep still waitingCongrats to everyone who got an A! Anyone else still waiting?
I was so psyched about VCU and thought I did a good job during the interview 🙁
Feel the exact same way. Still waiting here as well.Congrats to everyone who got an A! Anyone else still waiting?
I was so psyched about VCU and thought I did a good job during the interview 🙁
awwww man i was hoping to see some good news for you today. keep on keeping on, you arent the king of clash for nothing.Dang I got passed on again :/ See yall in December I guess.
Seems like it’s coming in waves, but don’t get your hopes up. They don’t over accept and they space it out quite a bit here.Feel the exact same way. Still waiting here as well.
Don't know if they send the emails all at once or if they come in waves....?
Also don't know if you ever get any email if you aren't selected, or if it's just silence until further notice unless it's an R?
Dang I got passed on again :/ See yall in December I guess.
Stay strong my friend- the time of victory is coming, just you wait
I’m 10/8 as well and got the hold but no response!anyone who interviewed 10/8 hear back today? i got the hold on monday 10/14
+1 IS A!! Interviewed 9/19
Picture is mood 🫠
No. Since they have already scored our apps, updates don't matter. Maybe when we're placed on the WL we can send one, but any time before I don't think matters.For us holders waiting for December. Is anybody gonna send updates or any sort of letters?
Yeah, however, it is still pretty high overall chances, esp from the WL.Is it really true that our chances for acceptance are lower after the first decision date 🙁 didn't get one last night
congrats!! LM?OOS A last night, interviewed 10/8
Dr. Jackson seemed pretty adamant to my interview batch on only sending grade-related updatesI just interviewed 10/16 - I know dr jackson said to send updated grades, but is now the time to also send an update letter? 3 new service initiatives/programs rolled out from my team at a free clinic ive been volunteering at since freshman year
**ADMITTED STUDENTS**2024-2025 VCU Secondary Essay Prompts
1. Using specific examples, discuss how your mission and values align with those of VCU School of Medicine. (2000 characters)
2. How do you define “grit”, and how have you demonstrated this in the past? (2000 characters)
3. Please briefly explain any lapses in your journey to medicine that are not explained in your application. (2000 characters)
4. Please briefly explain any low GPAs or poor grades. (2000 characters)
5. If not addressed in your application, what are you currently doing now? (2000 characters)
Good luck to all applying!
Interview Feedback:
Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center School of Medicine Admissions, Tuition & Student Feedback | SDN
Admissions data, tuition, degrees, location, interview feedback, essay prompts, and SDN forum links for VCU-SOM on SDN Schools Database.www.studentdoctor.net
not yet!!Anyone who interviewed on 10/16 get a hold yet?
still nothing for u either?not yet!!
ya, i interviewed 9/19 and received my hold email 10/7. some people on here who interviewed on the same date received the hold like 9/23 so i was tweaking but don’t worry you’ll get iti’m guessing they didn’t meet on monday or get to everyone? but i’ve seen earlier interview ppl say that their hold email was delayed to the following week!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.