2024-2025 Virginia Commonwealth

Started by wysdoc
Tags Tags
question
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Best of luck to everyone today, just want to send some positive vibes out there and say everyone at my interview day was very talented and capable and I’m wishing everyone the very best!!! 🙂

Also will check my tabs when I’m home but am on mobile atm
Edit: 4:34, also tab-less
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a feeling they might have caught on to the whole tabs thing and fixed the glitch?
I wouldn't necessarily call it a "glitch," so not sure. They had plenty of opportunity to change this in the cycles back, and it's been recognized even by the dean. In any case, I'm losing years off my life regardless.
 
To clarify, the tabs thing appears to have happened before, but in last years thread it didn't seem like it happened, and I'm pretty sure the decision came at 6pm
 
I wouldn't necessarily call it a "glitch," so not sure. They had plenty of opportunity to change this in the cycles back, and it's been recognized even by the dean. In any case, I'm losing years off my life regardless.
I relate on the losing years of your life😭. Currently got 3 tabs of my email, SDN, and the portal and I’m aggressively cycling through them.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Honestly, I think we might not get the news today. Maybe they'll email some clarification tomorrow?
Well the school itself never officially said 6 pm or gave a time right? was it SDN that formulated that it was 6 pm or was there a school announcement that I missed? (very well could be, I blacked out during the interview)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dang. i just woke up in a foreign country and was hoping to find an email this morning. then i come here and see it’s a mess lol

sadcat.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So not a single person has the tabs either? Starting to think we won’t hear anything until tomorrow at this point
 
So not a single person has the tabs either? Starting to think we won’t hear anything until tomorrow at this point
not saying this is definite, but I have seen in reddit that people got A's at even around 10 PM. So, we may yet to hear something by tonight hopefully.