Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Submit it! Their deadline is Dec 31st. 15 days is just recommended for timely review of your application.i am way past the 15 day deadline.. would it be worth it to still submit this secondary?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Submit it! Their deadline is Dec 31st. 15 days is just recommended for timely review of your application.i am way past the 15 day deadline.. would it be worth it to still submit this secondary?
How past? I submitted 16 days afterwards and my application was still marked as complete. Either ways, it doesn't seem to be a hard deadline since they said 15 days to "ensure a timely review".i am way past the 15 day deadline.. would it be worth it to still submit this secondary?
I've emailed them twice, including the course info, and still have not gotten a response. Should I let it be or continue bugging them? So annoying.Just to follow up on this.
I emailed them this: Thank you for reaching out. My biochemistry course did not include a lab component. Would it be acceptable to take a biochemistry laboratory course prior to matriculation (either this upcoming Fall 2025 or Spring 2026)? Or will I not be considered unless I have completed the requirement?
And they responded with this: Yes, you may take a biochemistry lab course before August 1, 2026. Please send us the institution, course title & number in order to verify it and move you forward for review.
Don't send another email. You have already provided the info they requested.I've emailed them twice, including the course info, and still have not gotten a response. Should I let it be or continue bugging them? So annoying.
i prob would wait a bit longer! i think evms screens for secondaries so it may take some time to manually go through your app. it took 2 weeks exactly for me to receive a secondary after being verifiedI submitted un july 24th and still haven't received confirmation or a secondary should I send an email?
Thank you! I was getting a little worriedi prob would wait a bit longer! i think evms screens for secondaries so it may take some time to manually go through your app. it took 2 weeks exactly for me to receive a secondary after being verified
we are in the same boat, i got verified one day before you and still nothing for me as wellThank you! I was getting a little worried
I haven't heard from Nova(MD) or drexel either I applied to those school a couple days after? would you happen to know if they also send out secondaries late?we are in the same boat, i got verified one day before you and still nothing for me as well
i got nova 9 days after verification and drexel 10 days later if that helps at all!I haven't heard from Nova(MD) or drexel either I applied to those school a couple days after? would you happen to know if they also send out secondaries late?
did you submit early?i got nova 9 days after verification and drexel 10 days later if that helps at all!
i submitted june 5 and was verified july 15!did you submit early?
Mhm maybe I'll reach out this week then. Thank you!i submitted june 5 and was verified july 15!
I received Drexel but I too am still waiting for Nova. Lmk if you plan on reaching out to any of these schoolsI haven't heard from Nova(MD) or drexel either I applied to those school a couple days after? would you happen to know if they also send out secondaries late?
Sounds good!I received Drexel but I too am still waiting for Nova. Lmk if you plan on reaching out to any of these schools
No Secondary yet
Primary verified 7/29. I am just waiting on secondaries from Drexel and EVMS so far...
Me too, got it earlier todayJust got drexel
have you gotten EVMS yet?Me too, got it earlier today
I still have not gotten EVMS or Nova, it's been 3 weeks nowhave you gotten EVMS yet?
same maybe its time I reach out or it's just a sign they don't want me lolI still have not gotten EVMS or Nova, it's been 3 weeks now
I'm still working on other secondaries in the mean time but I'm getting to that point toosame maybe its time I reach out or it's just a sign they don't want me lol
gonna finish up some more secondaries and reach out tomorrow most likelyI'm still working on other secondaries in the mean time but I'm getting to that point too
no not yet. still waiting.have you gotten EVMS yet?
just got NOVAI still have not gotten EVMS or Nova, it's been 3 weeks now
I also just got NOVA lmao. Just waiting on EVMS now, same for you?just got NOVA
last cycle took like 3 months after my primary to get EVMS back lol (i am oos though), this cycle it was about 1.5 weeks after primaryI also just got NOVA lmao. Just waiting on EVMS now, same for you?
Im instate :/last cycle took like 3 months after my primary to get EVMS back lol (i am oos though), this cycle it was about 1.5 weeks after primary
Nah EVMS still taking their time lmaoI also just got NOVA lmao. Just waiting on EVMS now, same for you?
did u get onei submitted 7/24 and still havent gotten the confirmation email yet, should i reach out?
nice, when was your primary verified?+1 OOS secondary
8/4nice, when was your primary verified?
Do you think I should reach out to request the secondary? My primary was verified 7/29. I haven't reached out to any schools thus far since I don't want to come across as neurotic
I wouldn't do it, kind sir. I would give it another week or so.Do you think I should reach out to request the secondary? My primary was verified 7/29. I haven't reached out to any schools thus far since I don't want to come across as neurotic
Nah.Do you think I should reach out to request the secondary? My primary was verified 7/29. I haven't reached out to any schools thus far since I don't want to come across as neurotic
i did! on 8/11did u get one
3 minimum and 5 maximum for this schoolDoes anyone know if you can submit more than three letters of recommendation? Thanks!
Wondering the same thing. I’m approaching 6 weeks since receiving the secondary invitei am way past the 15 day deadline.. would it be worth it to still submit this secondary?
you get yours yet?Do you think I should reach out to request the secondary? My primary was verified 7/29. I haven't reached out to any schools thus far since I don't want to come across as neurotic
Nope. From what I've seen online from reddit and other places, lots of people haven'tyou get yours yet?
wonder what's taking so long?Nope. From what I've seen online from reddit and other places, lots of people haven't
They hate uswonder what's taking so long?
IS or OOS?I got verified 8/4 and got my secondary 8/14. My stats aren't spectacular either
OOS. Ohio, if that makes a difference.IS or OOS?
IS or OOS?
bro I sent my app 7/23 and I am instate..............I got verified 8/4 and got my secondary 8/14. My stats aren't spectacular either
why they keeping us waiting this long smhbro I sent my app 7/23 and I am instate..............
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.