You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Temple
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
SDN shows them from April 17 which was tomorrow last year (3rd week Thursday)last year decisions were around April 26 so idk if it'll be this week
random1234567
New Member
Does anyone have any updates on CYMS? Based on last decision wave in March doesnt seem like posted on CYMS until after decisons were released...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Student1015
New Member
Is it worth it to send LOI/2nd update post II pre decision?
Last year they came out today, so my guess is yes but honestly who tf knowsugh do we think they will release today?
random1234567
New Member
Anyone get anything?
nothing hereAnyone get anything?
JumpinJack123
Full Member
this is brutal- hopefully next week I guess
They said two mondays from now will be the only and last decision date in the interview session last week.this is brutal- hopefully next week I guess
JumpinJack123
Full Member
April 27th!?They said two mondays from now will be the only and last decision date in the interview session last week.
You've gotta be kidding me omg... how are february interviewers gonna get decisions almost in May......They said two mondays from now will be the only and last decision date in the interview session last week.
Yea they said something along the lines of the committee not meeting last friday because of first look and then there being 2 more fridays of meetings and then decisions the following monday.April 27th!?
random1234567
New Member
I hope they start next week for feb interviews...
Someone should call and find out when the actual next decision date isTheir communication with decision dates has been very sub par. I wonder how many spots they even still need to fill at both campuses
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SSAmerica
Full Member
So do it!Someone should call and find out when the actual next decision date is
No I haven’t received anything yet. I don’t know why schools love wasting people’s time.Has anyone gotten financial aid info/ scholarship info yet? I'm confused if we are supposed to commit to a school by the 30th, but we won't have financial info by then to help us make that choice
letmeinpleaseeee
New Member
Hi all! i’ve been accepted to and set on temple med, but now the things that I’m reading are starting to scare me. I know it’s not in the safest part of the city, and I’m okay with that, but I’m getting jittery reading what everyone is saying about how bad it is. But before, I heard all great things from students and had a great interview experience. Not sure if it’s just because the deadline to commit is looming or what, but I’m panicking.
Any advice from current students or anyone that might be able to offer some insight into the school? My other schools arent as competitive and highly regarded
Any advice from current students or anyone that might be able to offer some insight into the school? My other schools arent as competitive and highly regarded
zoroisthebest
Full Member
withdrew my A here, one of yall getting it soon stay tuned 😀
Hi! I was also accepted to LKSOM and currently go to Temple for undergrad. I know North Philly has a bad reputation, but a lot of that is community violence due to systemic neglect. I've been here four years, and other than the occasional catcall haven't really experienced anything negative. That's not to say nothing happens, of course things do, but that's just what comes with living in a city! Most medical students also don't live in North Philly, but more so the Fairmount/Spring Garden area.Hi all! i’ve been accepted to and set on temple med, but now the things that I’m reading are starting to scare me. I know it’s not in the safest part of the city, and I’m okay with that, but I’m getting jittery reading what everyone is saying about how bad it is. But before, I heard all great things from students and had a great interview experience. Not sure if it’s just because the deadline to commit is looming or what, but I’m panicking.
Any advice from current students or anyone that might be able to offer some insight into the school? My other schools arent as competitive and highly regarded
In my opinion, I think the quality of education and superior clinical training supersedes the craziness that can sometimes happen here. Safety was one of my concerns when I came here for undergrad, especially since I came from a really quiet suburb. There definitely was a bit of culture shock, but I am so grateful for my choice because it's really forced me to grow! Only reason I'm not fully set on Temple is because of my other options that would let me experience a new environment, otherwise I'd be 100% in to stay in Philly another 4 years!
periwinkle.eclipse
Full Member
has anyone with a late march/early april interview date heard back?
There’s been no April batch yet. Even some Feb people are still waiting (me included)has anyone with a late march/early april interview date heard back?
ToastedKinase
Full Member
Same twin #stillwaitingThere’s been no April batch yet. Even some Feb people are still waiting (me included)
My guess is Tuesday, their decision dates tend to always be Tuesdays or ThursdaysI spoke with admissions on Friday and was told they would be releasing decisions early this week. Hoping for Monday
congrats! when did you interview?+1 for A !!!!!! <33333
nontradmedic95
35 secondaries submitted, wallet empty.
Congratulations to everyone that got As today! Now when can we expect the survey?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thank you! mid marchcongrats! when did you interview?
ImaBumtrynamakeitBig
Full Member
+1 OOS CC list
St. Luke’s IS CC list
periwinkle.eclipse
Full Member
+1 OOS CC
JumpinJack123
Full Member
+1 St Lukes CC
planaria_luvr
Full Member
Just withdrew my A! Love this school but very expensive OOS 🙁 good luck everyone!
ToastedKinase
Full Member
+1 St. Luke's CC April 28th 🙁
nontradmedic95
35 secondaries submitted, wallet empty.
+1 CC survey
ImaBumtrynamakeitBig
Full Member
+1 CC Survey. I’m kinda confused. This is a really stupid question but is Option 1 binding? Temple is my top choice, but I would still have to consider any other offers if I got them even though I’d probably still choose temple, but at the same time I don’t even have any other offers yet… (waitlisted somewhere else and no final decision at another school)
nontradmedic95
35 secondaries submitted, wallet empty.
IDK about binding, but plenty of people chose option 2 and got accepted last cycle.
I had the same exact thoughts. Given that I don't have any other acceptances, I went option 1...it felt stupid to say it wasn't my top choice given the small chance I get off the other waitlist.+1 CC Survey. I’m kinda confused. This is a really stupid question but is Option 1 binding? Temple is my top choice, but I would still have to consider any other offers if I got them even though I’d probably still choose temple, but at the same time I don’t even have any other offers yet… (waitlisted somewhere else and no final decision at another school)
hopefulgiraffe
Full Member
I think if you are still considering other waitlists, they would prefer you choose option 2, and historically, I've seen a lot of people get in after selecting option 2.+1 CC Survey. I’m kinda confused. This is a really stupid question but is Option 1 binding? Temple is my top choice, but I would still have to consider any other offers if I got them even though I’d probably still choose temple, but at the same time I don’t even have any other offers yet… (waitlisted somewhere else and no final decision at another school)
Should I put 1 if it is my top choice but I would go somewhere else if it were cheaper? Like it’s the school I like the most by far but if I got off of the wl at my instate option it would be hard for me to go over it without some type of scholarship which I get is unlikely. But I would much rather go to temple over my current acceptance by like 1000%
hopefulgiraffe
Full Member
honestly if you would go to somewhere else if it were cheaper, then no, I would put option 2 since Temple is technically not your top choice then. think about it this way, if your in-state waitlist had a similar survey, you would put option 1 for that school since it would be cheaper, right? and they can't both be your top choice (option 1)Should I put 1 if it is my top choice but I would go somewhere else if it were cheaper? Like it’s the school I like the most by far but if I got off of the wl at my instate option it would be hard for me to go over it without some type of scholarship which I get is unlikely. But I would much rather go to temple over my current acceptance by like 1000%
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I think I agree with you and I’ll put two, but the question is dumb bc I will just pick the cheapest option no matter what. like if I get financial aid back from my current acceptance and they give me a lot of money I would go there over anywhere else. So like I don’t necessarily have a number one outside of the finances of each schoolhonestly if you would go to somewhere else if it were cheaper, then no, I would put option 2 since Temple is technically not your top choice then. think about it this way, if your in-state waitlist had a similar survey, you would put option 1 for that school since it would be cheaper, right? and they can't both be your top choice (option 1)
usernameformed11
Full Member
YesFor those who have sent letters of intents to other schools, are we supposed to put option 2 for survey?
usernameformed11
Full Member
Any movement today?
caffeinatedchicken
Full Member
nothing for me yet. waiting is such pain
hopefulgiraffe
Full Member
Do you think some people are gonna hear after 5pm today?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K