You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 UC Riverside
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ItsGonnaTakeAMiracle
Full Member
Official Acceptance email received today!
Initial call on 11/21.
Initial call on 11/21.
D
deleted1223922
Received official acceptance email 2:29 AM today.
How/when would we know if we got any financial aid? I was assuming we'd get more financial info haha but they just give us a link to scholarships?
How/when would we know if we got any financial aid? I was assuming we'd get more financial info haha but they just give us a link to scholarships?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
medapplicant2025-26
Full Member
Got the email this morning as well!
Got rejection letter from PRIME today after my 2nd interview. I was wondering if anyone else got this because we were told results come back on January 13, 2026.
No got rejected from both. Anyone else got a rejection today?Did you get rejected from PRIME alone? Are you hopefully still under consideration for the main MD program?
nontrad1001
New Member
I submitted my secondary late August and haven't received an interview invite. Is my chance of receiving one pretty much low at this point if I'm not a high stats applicant?
thatoneguy2439
New Member
Just got waitlisted this 9:08am 🙁 Is there typically a lot of waitlist movement?
thatoneguy2439
New Member
9/25Depends on the number of folks who commit to the school, but they only have like 45 waitlist spots so I think you are in a good position. When did you interview?
Kato.Cortes
New Member
Got waitlisted this morning, just glad I wasn't rejected. Theres still hope
donkeypurpleghormeh
New Member
+1 IS WL 12/11, interviewed 11/4
donkeypurpleghormeh
New Member
Is msar wrong? it says:Depends on the number of folks who commit to the school, but they only have like 45 waitlist spots so I think you are in a good position. When did you interview?
Waitlist Information
Typical number of waitlist positions per cycle:150
Number of acceptance offers granted to applicants on the waitlist:
45
medapplicant2025
New Member
Waitlisted 12/11, interviewed 9/25. Anyone know if there is anything we can do to maximize our chance of getting off the waitlist?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
JesusIsKing
Full Member
May I ask for those who got waitlisted 12/11 were you haider applicants?
TheguythatdrivesEVs
Full Member
Haider results release on 12/16May I ask for those who got waitlisted 12/11 were you haider applicants?
congratulations for those of you who got accepted! for those who didn't, keep your chin up. myself and many of my classmates didn't get in during our first app cycle. if any of y'all have questions, feel free to dm me. im a current ms2. finals are around the corner though, so i may not get back to you immediately.
also several of my friends got off the WL, so there is still hope lol
thatoneguy2439
New Member
sorry i'm trying to find reasons to cope, but is there any benefit to being on the WL early on as opposed to later on in this year's cycle? i am unfamiliar with how the rolling admissions process works for the waitlist. i've read a lot of the WL movement happens in late april or may, so that leads me to believe that i should treat this as an R and prepare for next cycle in case this isn't my year. thank you in advance
neurotypicalemt302
Full Member
This might sound like a stupid question but are UCR undergrads automatically considered Haider or do they have to apply for it separately from regular admissions on AMCAS?
TheguythatdrivesEVs
Full Member
automaticThis might sound like a stupid question but are UCR undergrads automatically considered Haider or do they have to apply for it separately from regular admissions on AMCAS?
TheguythatdrivesEVs
Full Member
meToday is the first day that Haider applicants are supposed to hear back. Who here is Haider? Hope we can actually hear back today.
popularpotatos
New Member
Haider Post-II rejection at 12:02am they couldn't wait to get rid of me 🥲
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
I am sorry, brother.Haider Post-II rejection at 12:02am they couldn't wait to get rid of me 🥲
TheguythatdrivesEVs
Full Member
did they call you?
UmamiBrodie
New Member
Haider Applicant A! Just Now 🙂
TheguythatdrivesEVs
Full Member
damn I got nothing yetYes!
coolbeanzz
New Member
Haider A yay!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TheguythatdrivesEVs
Full Member
when was your interview date?Yes!
TheguythatdrivesEVs
Full Member
when was your interview date?Haider A yay!
TheguythatdrivesEVs
Full Member
could I ask when did you get it and when was your interview?
Haider waitlist
JesusIsKing
Full Member
sameHaider waitlist
like 10 min, 09/27could I ask when did you get it and when was your interview?
coolbeanzz
New Member
i interviewed 9/27 and i got the official email offer at 4pm ish
Did they finish interviewing Haider applicants already? I’m referring to the 12/16 batch of decisions. Thank you 🙂
houdini101
Full Member
Do they interview Haider first and then more of the regular MD? Like do you think we can expect regular MD interviews to still come out in January/February-ish?
Not sure. I’m not Haider and interviewed early December.Do they interview Haider first and then more of the regular MD? Like do you think we can expect regular MD interviews to still come out in January/February-ish?
i can't imagine it matters much either way. if anything, i would think applicants who get wailisted later in the cycle might be at an advantage because i presume many strong applicants get waitlisted instead of A's due to space shortage, so if slots open up, they may be preferred. I think strong LOIs / LOCIs would matter more than timing of WL anyways.sorry i'm trying to find reasons to cope, but is there any benefit to being on the WL early on as opposed to later on in this year's cycle? i am unfamiliar with how the rolling admissions process works for the waitlist. i've read a lot of the WL movement happens in late april or may, so that leads me to believe that i should treat this as an R and prepare for next cycle in case this isn't my year. thank you in advance
Just received my II Lets goo!!!!!!
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
Congratulations, friend! You got this. Go get that A!Just received my II Lets goo!!!!!!
Awesome! When is your interview?Just received my II Lets goo!!!!!!
I scheduled it for Jan 24thAwesome! When is your interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks I will try!!!!!Congratulations, friend! You got this. Go get that A!
Best of luck to you! You got this!I scheduled it for Jan 24th
SurvivingPremedd
Full Member
CONGRATSSI scheduled it for Jan 24th
SurvivingPremedd
Full Member
I still haven’t heard back from UCR, and they were my top choice 🙁 I submitted my secondary in August. Do you think there’s still hope?
TheguythatdrivesEVs
Full Member
do you have ties to IE?I still haven’t heard back from UCR, and they were my top choice 🙁 I submitted my secondary in August. Do you think there’s still hope?