-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 UCLA (Geffen)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think they send out ii in December as well.Do we think they’re done sending out II?
Yes. Class starts tomorrow.Do we think they’re done sending out II?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II just now. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. No, I won't be sharing my complete date because it's irrelevant at this point. I did submit an update letter 2 days ago.
oolongtealover
Full Member
+1 IS II regular MD (submitted 7/20 LOL)
saltykiosk
Full Member
+1 IS II regular MD, submitted OCT15!
docflavorz
Full Member
For those who received PRIME II, did you receive a confirmation email after submitting survey?
yes, i didFor those who received PRIME II, did you receive a confirmation email after submitting survey?
docflavorz
Full Member
Same - I only got confirmation email for confidentiality agreement.did you get the confirmation email immediately after you submitted?
I submitted but have yet to receieve such an email
Like right after - check your Spam folder since it should be an automatic email (it's a Docusign)did you get the confirmation email immediately after you submitted?
I submitted but have yet to receieve such an email
oh that's what i thought you meant lol - no i did not get oneI think that's for the confidentiality form though, I think we asking about getting an emai after you completed the survey alone
D
deleted1223922
Does anyone know whether the regular MD track or PRIME track is more competitive post interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1223922
If im not mistaken, I think last year they were sending regular IIs till mid Dec!chat am i cooked for UCLA? radio silence so far and submitted in early aug! i heard they’re done/almost done sending out ii :0
i’ll continue holding out hope! but come december 15th im crashing out AHAHIf im not mistaken, I think last year they were sending regular IIs till mid Dec!
medapplicant2025-26
Full Member
Do we think decisions usually come out 3-4 weeks after the interview, or does it seem to be a bit passed that?
Last edited:
It's not random. If you aced your interview and your written application was stellar, you'll get an A in that time. If not, they shelf you to decide whether to accept, WL, or reject you.Do we think decisions usually come out 3-4 weeks after the interview, or does it seem to be random at this point?
Not necessarily. They barely send acceptances at this time.It's not random. If you aced your interview and your written application was stellar, you'll get an A in that time. If not, they shelf you to decide whether to accept, WL, or reject you.
TheRagingNeuron123
Full Member
I was wondering the same thing. Interviewed end of October and I’m scaredDo we think decisions usually come out 3-4 weeks after the interview, or does it seem to be a bit passed that?
I was wondering the same thing. Interviewed end of October and I’m scared
Based on last years data, jan and feb for mass post ii decisions
For those who interviewed for the traditional MD, did your interviews usually stick to the 30-minutes or did they tend to run long?
It's not a Zoom; it's actually through the portal, and so the call automatically drops after 30 minutes exactly.
This is very helpful, thank you.It's not a Zoom; it's actually through the portal, and so the call automatically drops after 30 minutes exactly.
saltykiosk
Full Member
I believe UCLA keeps sending more interviews into December but that should be the end of itdo we think most of the II have went out already?
do we know how far out the IIs are being scheduled? They are done in January I believeI believe UCLA keeps sending more interviews into December but that should be the end of it
Next week will be the last week IIs go out based on Admit's last cycle results. So you're either cooking or you're cooked.do we think most of the II have went out already?
Next week will be the last week IIs go out based on Admit's last cycle results. So you're either cooking or you're cooked.
She got an II and is pulling the ladder up behind her as swiftly as possible
Congrats, by the way! Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
saltykiosk
Full Member
the only dates available for me was the second week of Jando we know how far out the IIs are being scheduled? They are done in January I believe
We made it to the last of the lifeboats on this sinking ship.the only dates available for me was the second week of Jan
caffeinated_corgi
Full Member
my interview ran over by about 5 minutes and then the interviewer had to go because he said they only get 10 minutes between interviews to prepare so it can't run too far over but definitely does not automatically cut off after 30 minutes like previously statedFor those who interviewed for the traditional MD, did your interviews usually stick to the 30-minutes or did they tend to run long?
saltykiosk
Full Member
Yep, but looking at previous years the late interviews seem to have a similar chance so we should be in a good spotWe made it to the last of the lifeboats on this sinking ship.
Isagi
Full Member
Same for me, went over by like 7 minutes.my interview ran over by about 5 minutes and then the interviewer had to go because he said they only get 10 minutes between interviews to prepare so it can't run too far over but definitely does not automatically cut off after 30 minutes like previously stated
I never thought of it that way. If you go through with the interview, you have a shot. If you don't, you have none.Yep, but looking at previous years the late interviews seem to have a similar chance so we should be in a good spot
howlatthemoon
Full Member
Was Prime a separate application? Can I still apply now?
D
deleted1223922
You had to submit your application to PRIME when writing your secondaries. It is too late to apply, and I think they already sent out their PRIME interviews (they do it all at once according to an MS1).Was Prime a separate application? Can I still apply now?
cheesefries03
Full Member
+1 OOS A! so excited!! and so grateful!!
When did you interview?+1 OOS A! so excited!! and so grateful!!
cheesefries03
Full Member
nov 6!!When did you interview?
medluma
Full Member
Thank you! I got a call which I missed but they sent a voice mail telling me to check my emaildid you get a call or email? Congratulations!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
whimsicalwiz
New Member
Anyone else interview mid Oct or earlier and haven't heard back?
interviewed early October and haven't heard back. I think the majority of decisions are jan/feb with a few people getting in before then.Anyone else interview mid Oct or earlier and haven't heard back?
Anyone else interview mid Oct or earlier and haven't heard back?
I interviewed 10/6 and haven't heard back. I'm cooked drier than the turkey this year.

lebronjames124
Full Member
LOL mine was in sep and im OOS. its overI interviewed 10/6 and haven't heard back. I'm cooked drier than the turkey this year.![]()
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K