Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Most likely around their next decision release day (Oct 16th). My bet would be after.You guys think there will be some iis sent out here soon?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Most likely around their next decision release day (Oct 16th). My bet would be after.You guys think there will be some iis sent out here soon?
Cycle track from last two years showed that a wave was sent out around the beginning of October, so I'm keeping my finger crossedMost likely around their next decision release day (Oct 16th). My bet would be after.
I’m tweaking too. It seems all applicants who pass the initial review phase get on hold. If I get rejected, u will get a straight rejection email. So it’s a good thing.guys what does a post ii hold mean. am i waitlisted or does this just mean my decision is made???? im tweaking
They haven't had their committee meeting yet to discuss recently interviewed people, or, they have discussed you but they want to compare you to upcoming applicants.Hi, I'm sorry if I am repeating already asked questions, but is a post interview hold a good or bad thing ? I saw the email, and I am not sure what to think (I got a II & already interviewed)
Good thing good thing it means at the least you’re waitlisted I believeHi, I'm sorry if I am repeating already asked questions, but is a post interview hold a good or bad thing ? I saw the email, and I am not sure what to think (I got a II & already interviewed)
per the email, this is the best possible outcome at this point in time. It means you are being considered for admission actively (i.e. not rejected). They do not release ANY acceptances until Oct 16th, so everyone who will be accepted on that date (or any other date) who has interviewed will be on hold up to that point.Hi, I'm sorry if I am repeating already asked questions, but is a post interview hold a good or bad thing ? I saw the email, and I am not sure what to think (I got a II & already interviewed)
To be fair I have no idea. It's essentially no news. But it is necessary, which is my main point I guess.Does anyone actually get rejected post II though?
hi can i ask what you mean by complete? i submitted 7/30 and received complete email same day?OOS II submitted 7/24 complete I think early September
What do you mean submitted 7/24 and complete early September ?OOS II submitted 7/24 complete I think early September
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but did you just receive the II?OOS II submitted 7/24 complete I think early September
nah, they meet every monday to review applicants they interviewed the week prior.Interview scheduled on 10/15, will I be considered for the first round of admission (10/16 batch)?
Bruh no way you are genuinely asking if they will give you a decision within less than 24 hour turnaround lmaoInterview scheduled on 10/15, will I be considered for the first round of admission (10/16 batch)?
Admit org and MSAR saysdoes anyone know the post ii (oos) acceptance rate for this school??
Do we have any idea how many of these As come are from waitlist/how many of them are straight up As?Admit org and MSAR says
Applications -> Interviews -> Acceptances -> Matriculated
IS: 1108 -> 310 -> 149 -> 100
OOS: 5274 -> 463 -> 295 -> 75
So IS accepts 48% and OOS accepts 64% of interviews!
They took 75 people off the waitlist last year, that’s all they reportedDo we have any idea how many of these As come are from waitlist/how many of them are straight up As?
I don't think you necessarily wish that. VCU interviews 28% of IS applicants and only 9% of OOS applicants. Being IS looks to be a clear advantage, though these numbers don't tell the whole story.I wish I was oos </3
Beat me to typing this, but also they have to accept more OOS applicants as many will choose to not go due to being accepted in their home state, having better offers, etc etc.I don't think you necessarily wish that. VCU interviews 28% of IS applicants and only 9% of OOS applicants. Being IS looks to be a clear advantage, though these numbers don't tell the whole story.
If I interviewed end of September am I still considered for the october 16th batch?
It was pretty late last year like past what you think would be office hoursWhat time are we expecting acceptances to go out on Thursday?
I am going to be stressing all day lmaoIt was pretty late last year like past what you think would be office hours
What is their different policy on updates? (And i do not know the answer to your question--sorry and thank you!)Does anyone know how vcu is about letter of interest/intent this cycle? I checked and found this cycle they have a different policy in sending updates so not sure about LOI now.
Saw the last hold emails went out on a Wednesday so I’m holding off on freaking outI interviewed last week and have not received an “on hold” email even after Monday. They told us we would be considered on Thursday. Should I be concerned? That is, assuming you have to be on hold before receiving a decision?
Well seeming as it’s both of us I think it’s probably that and there’s no need to worry.Saw the last hold emails went out on a Wednesday so I’m holding off on freaking out
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.