A.T. Still University Arizona (ATSU-SOMA) Discussion Thread 2012 - 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
These are the ponts I was trying to get at. and yes, im a student here and so far, very happy!
By the way, to premeds: med school is going to be very busy and studying intensive. by the time you are in, you will probably not even have time to think about doing research. It's true

Well there you have it, my mistake.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
So I know SOMA is obviously a very clinically oriented school rather than research heavy, but are there opportunities for research? I'm sure someone mentioned something about this during the interview day, but I was nervous and can't remember now.

I'm a 4th year so my word is gold.

Does not doing research hurt your residency application? A little bit yes, but potentially a lot if you are thinking about going into a badass specialty like urology/ortho/ophto/etc. However, you most likely won't be getting into those specialties if you come to our school. Having no research may decrease your opportunities from interviewing at academic institutions. I am going into IM and I did not do any research. I only applied to the west coast and I got 16 interview offers. 75% from community programs and the others from academic institutions.

Our school loves primary care and that's what they will try to get you to do. They may do it subtly by not promoting research or not promoting taking the USMLE, but they really do redirect you to stay true to the primary care tracks.

However, when you are a 3rd year nothing is stopping you from participating in poster presentations, which can do a little bit to boost your app. It won't have the same weight, but hey at least it is something. If you want research, then you gotta go away from our school. The research we do have is centered around OMM, and honestly, no one gives two craps about that on the residency trail.

You'll get solid clinical experiences at our school and that's our selling point.

For those who have been recently accepted, were you given any information about how to access the student portal to submit proof of insurance? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who interviewed on January 25th received a phone call about being accepted?

Hello everyone!! I did not think i would be posting here again. I had my interview December 8th. I received an initial rejection December 21st. Two weeks ago I was innformed my application would be relooked at. Today I have been accepted for A.T. Still. Here are my stats. GPA 3.4, MCAT: 20. Nothing at all to boast about. I say this to encourage those who are waiting and hopefully give them hope. Continue persevering. As someone who was an orphan, lost his first wife, and a combat veteran. There is a big horizon that we don't all see. Nothing is impossible. Trust in the Lord. Walk His ways, the steps ordered. Believe. Believe in yourself! For those that I will see when our school year begins. I am humbled and honored to be considered among great people such as youselves. Shalom alekheim(Peace be unto you).

For those who have been recently accepted, were you given any information about how to access the student portal to submit proof of insurance? Thanks.

I'm not sure if they changed it, but last year we just emailed our documents to D. Renee McBride. You can email her to make sure. :)

Hello everyone!! I did not think i would be posting here again. I had my interview December 8th. I received an initial rejection December 21st. Two weeks ago I was innformed my application would be relooked at. Today I have been accepted for A.T. Still. Here are my stats. GPA 3.4, MCAT: 20. Nothing at all to boast about. I say this to encourage those who are waiting and hopefully give them hope. Continue persevering. As someone who was an orphan, lost his first wife, and a combat veteran. There is a big horizon that we don't all see. Nothing is impossible. Trust in the Lord. Walk His ways, the steps ordered. Believe. Believe in yourself! For those that I will see when our school year begins. I am humbled and honored to be considered among great people such as youselves. Shalom alekheim(Peace be unto you).

That is AWESOME! :thumbup: Someone's favor definitely rests on you

Yep. Hope you get good news too. :)

But I responded with an email to rank the CHCs. Does anyone know if they'll respond to us by email or snail mail afterwards? I feel uneasy not having confirmation that they've received the ranking haha

First I was placed at the Washington site, then at Tucson and now finally at my first choice CALI!! woohooo!! :)

First I was placed at the Washington site, then at Tucson and now finally at my first choice CALI!! woohooo!! :)

Did you have to tell them that you wanted to keep getting put in sites that's ranked higher? Or are they moving you on their own?

Yea I emailed Ricky, but they do that for everyone anyways. They want everyone to get their first choice :)

The Lord was gracious as I have said before. For all of those who were accepted, congratulations. For those in limbo, keep praying, keep hoping, keep persevering! I was initially rejected before the decision was overturned and I received the call of acceptance on Wednesday. There's always a chance. I was just curious where this facebook group is. I would like to start meeting some of the faces I'll see also. What was the timeframe from the phone call acceptance and the official email acceptance with the documentation of the "to do" list? I am in the Idaho Guard and before I can roll into their programs to help with medical school they just need to see an official email, mail, etc. I was just curious if anyone could provide feedback on that so I can let my chain of command know an estimated timeframe. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. May you enjoy this timeframe between now and school. May your blessings be many and your sorrows few. Shalom alekheim.

Members don't see this ad :)
The Lord was gracious as I have said before. For all of those who were accepted, congratulations. For those in limbo, keep praying, keep hoping, keep persevering! I was initially rejected before the decision was overturned and I received the call of acceptance on Wednesday. There's always a chance. I was just curious where this facebook group is. I would like to start meeting some of the faces I'll see also. What was the timeframe from the phone call acceptance and the official email acceptance with the documentation of the "to do" list? I am in the Idaho Guard and before I can roll into their programs to help with medical school they just need to see an official email, mail, etc. I was just curious if anyone could provide feedback on that so I can let my chain of command know an estimated timeframe. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. May you enjoy this timeframe between now and school. May your blessings be many and your sorrows few. Shalom alekheim.

Here is the Facebook group for your class. http://www.facebook.com/groups/407334666001200/

You should get an email with your acceptance packet in the next few days. If you don't, just email Joyce and she will send it to you.

Thank you misssciencenerd. I have seen the website now. I received a phone call from the school stating they will be sending an official email with the acceptance package within the next couple of days(I'm assuming like Monday or Tuesday). I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. Keep hopeful for those of you still waiting. Our household will send prayers for you.

Last edited:
Thank you misssciencenerd. I have seen the website now. I received a phone call from the school stating they will be sending an official email with the acceptance package within the next couple of days(I'm assuming like Monday or Tuesday). I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. Keep hopeful for those of you still waiting. Our household will send prayers for you.

Hi if you don't mind me asking when did you interview? I interviewed 01/25 and was hoping to hear back from them since I'm genuinely interested in SOMA

i was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on TUNCOM vs SOMA? advantages and disadvantages, pros and cons. thanks =)

i was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on TUNCOM vs SOMA? advantages and disadvantages, pros and cons. thanks =)

I think the main thing you need to keep in mind is the curriculum differences.
As spoken on here before SOMA has a 1:3 curriculum = more patient exposure earlier.
TUNCOM has a traditional 2:2 = two years in classroom, two years in clinic.

If you want to go into medicine for the people aspect of it, then I don't see why SOMA wouldnt be top choice for anyone; early patient exposure, more time in a clinic earlier on in your studies, etc. If you aren't really interested in being hands on with people early on in the game, anywhere else, TUNCOM included, is a great fit.

At SOMA you have to move and relocate year 2. At other institutions this occurs year 3. However, you stay relatively put during years 2 and 3, 4 you do your electives where you please. TUNCOM relocate for year 3, most likely somewhere close to the campus, year 4 the same.

If you have interviewed at both I'd say you could most likely pick which curriculum, facility, location, faculty, etc. fit you better. Good luck with your choice.

SOMA campus>>>>TUNCOM.....just my opinion :)
but yes, I would say the same exact things as amistret. Early patient exposure is the main focus of SOMA!

For any second ( and up) years. How much OMM do you get to practice/ see used on actual patients?
Thank you!

For any second ( and up) years. How much OMM do you get to practice/ see used on actual patients?
Thank you!

I'm not gonna lie, in my case it's not a lot. My classmates seem to have generally the same experience.

I'm not worried about it though, I'm not that big a fan in the first place.

I'm not gonna lie, in my case it's not a lot. My classmates seem to have generally the same experience.

I'm not worried about it though, I'm not that big a fan in the first place.

Haha. Thanks for the info. I want to learn and master that OMM though! I'll practice on friends and family :) I have heard other schools OMM experience during 3 and 4 years are similar to yours anyway.

Haha. Thanks for the info. I want to learn and master that OMM though! I'll practice on friends and family :) I have heard other schools OMM experience during 3 and 4 years are similar to yours anyway.

Well in 3rd and 4th year it might be different (and probably is in a lot of cases). I know that at least in the CHC where I'm at, there are a lot of DO's that people can rotate with. And our former OMM professor takes students regularly into his practice for OMM rotations (which are optional at SOMA).

If you want to master it, you will have plenty of opportunity to. If you're sorta apathetic about it (like me) then you can take a lighter approach.

But in 2nd year, your ability to practice on actual patients will depend a lot on your clinic preceptor and their attitude about OMM. Most are open to it, but many just don't have the time.

Well in 3rd and 4th year it might be different (and probably is in a lot of cases). I know that at least in the CHC where I'm at, there are a lot of DO's that people can rotate with. And our former OMM professor takes students regularly into his practice for OMM rotations (which are optional at SOMA).

If you want to master it, you will have plenty of opportunity to. If you're sorta apathetic about it (like me) then you can take a lighter approach.

But in 2nd year, your ability to practice on actual patients will depend a lot on your clinic preceptor and their attitude about OMM. Most are open to it, but many just don't have the time.

Perfect. Thank you for clarifying. I figured as much: kind of like during that 2nd year clinical exposure is the most important, and 4th year is more about honing in on your interests and pursuing them. Just excited to get that 2nd year exposure at all! OMM or not!

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the loans? I basically want to know how much I need to have saved to live off of when I first move. I'm assuming its going to be shortly after orientation, but I may be wrong. Anyone know??

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the loans? I basically want to know how much I need to have saved to live off of when I first move. I'm assuming its going to be shortly after orientation, but I may be wrong. Anyone know??

This is an excellent question. You could always ask Joyce, or the Fin Aid department.

Usually within a day or two of when classes start. So, yeah just after orientation week.

Got in today and interviewed 2/1/13!! I think I got into my 6th choice CHC tho hahaa

Got in today and interviewed 2/1/13!! I think I got into my 6th choice CHC tho hahaa

I got my third choice before I ended up declining the acceptance in favor of another school. From what I had heard in the past, it seems like before when you found out your CHC during 1st year more people got their top choices. Of course, it is nice knowing where you will be going before you commit to the school.

I got the acceptance call yesterday!!! I interviewed Feb 1 and I was in the pink group 6. This has been my top choice for a couple of years so I am so excited. I honestly can't think of a better school for me! I can't wait to meet you guys next year. Congrats to all those that were accepted.

Last edited:

There is still a lot of movement going on with CHCs. As people decline acceptances or switch schools, CHC placements have been changing. Several people have started with their 3rd/4th choice and have already been moved up to their 1st choice.
There will also be a time for individuals to switch, so don't fret just yet.

I got the acceptance call yesterday!!! I interviewed Feb 1 and I was in the pink group 6. This has been my top choice for a couple of years so I am so excited. I honestly can't think of a better school for me! I can't wait to meet you guys next year. Congrats to all those that were accepted.

I also interviewed 2/1 and have received nothing. This is very frustrating. Is this normal?

Last edited:
I interviewed on 2/1 and got the call yesterday. I got into my #11 ranked CHC. Commencing Chutes and Ladders!

I interviewed on 2/1 and got the call yesterday. I got into my #11 ranked CHC. Commencing Chutes and Ladders!

Wow! I guess that means all but one of the CHC's are full, so the class is getting close to capacity. Congratulations on the acceptance!

Hey any upper classmen please respond when time permits. Does ATSU SOMA offer a fellowship in OMM?

Out if curiosity, is it like at other schools where the omm fellows graduate later but with a tuition break for the last year or two?

Yes.

They usually cut out between their 3rd and 4th year, return to Mesa, and teach/research in the OMM dept for a year.

So they graduate a year later, but get free-tuition and I think a living stipend for that extra year.

It's supposed to help a lot with AOA residency apps.

Yes.

They usually cut out between their 3rd and 4th year, return to Mesa, and teach/research in the OMM dept for a year.

So they graduate a year later, but get free-tuition and I think a living stipend for that extra year.

Thanks a lot SLC. Very cool opportunity to try and be a fellow as well as get taught OMM by an upper classman. As for Nurwollen, the physician I shadowed was a fellow, he mentioned that everywhere you go after that people are always saying "Oh! You were a fellow?", good things.

Yes.

Sounds like a good deal just from a debt perspective. I think some schools have a similar anatomy fellowship. It would be pretty cool to have a boost in residency applications too.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good deal just from a debt perspective. I think some schools have a similar anatomy fellowship. It would be pretty cool to have a boost in residency applications too.

Yeah, I don't think this helps the debt, in fact it may make it worse (due to a year of deferred interest) but the tuition that the extra year would normally cost is waived so you're not paying 5 years of tuition.

But yeah, if you're into OMM and you want some super-competitive AOA residency like Ortho or something, things like this are HUGE apparently.

Yeah, I don't think this helps the debt, in fact it may make it worse (due to a year of deferred interest) but the tuition that the extra year would normally cost is waived so you're not paying 5 years of tuition.

But yeah, if you're into OMM and you want some super-competitive AOA residency like Ortho or something, things like this are HUGE apparently.

I hadn't thought about the deferred interest. If it opens doors even for AOA specialty residencies it might be worth it, especially if one ends up really enjoying omm. AZCOM has a similar program, I believe.

I hadn't thought about the deferred interest. If it opens doors even for AOA specialty residencies it might be worth it, especially if one ends up really enjoying omm. AZCOM has a similar program, I believe.

Yeah, I believe these types of fellowships are quite commonplace, I know that both California schools offer them! Good luck if you do pursue!

In case you wanted to know....
this is the match list from 2011...
it goes in the order of the residency program, specialty, DO or MD, the CHC of the student and the location of the residency program...

i have the 2012 match lying around somewhere and will post that eventually

University at Buffalo SOM-NY* Medicine-Pediatrics* MD Flagstaff NY
U Kentucky Med Ctr* Internal Medicine* MD Alabama KY
Fam Med SW Washington* Family Medicine* MD Oregon WA
Corpus Christi Medical Center, Corpus Chrisit, TX Family Med/Smileys* MD Alabama TX
Univ Medical and Dental, New Jersey Traditional MD Hawaii NJ
St Josephs Hospital-AZ* Family Medicine* MD New York AZ
MWU-CCOM, Normal, IL Neurological Surgery DO Flagstaff IL
U Nevada Affil Hosps-Las Vegas* Emergency Medicine* MD Tucson NV
Texas A&M-Bryan/College Station* Family Medicine* MD Oregon TX
NYP Hosp-Columbia Univ Med Ctr-NY* Family Medicine* MD New York NY
Scripps Mercy Hosp-Chula Vista-CA* Family Medicine* MD Washington CA
EW Sparrow Hospital, Lansing, MI Emergency Medicine* DO Alabama MI
MWU-AzCOM, Sierra Vista, AZ Internal Medicine* DO Tucson AZ
St James Hospital, Olympia Fields, IL Obstetrics-Gynecology* DO Tucson IL
U Arizona/UPHK GME Consortium* Psychiatry* MD Tucson AZ
OUCOM/Grandview Hospital, Dayton, OH Family Medicine* DO Ohio OH
Providence Sacred Heart Med Ctr-WA* Internal Medicine* MD Ohio WA
St Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, NY Diagnostic Radiology DO Hawaii NY
St Josephs Health Center, Warren, OH Orthopedic Surgery DO Washington OH
Mt Sinai Hosp Med Ctr-IL* Medicine-Preliminary* MD Oregon IL
University Hosp-Cincinnati-OH* Obstetrics-Gynecology* MD Ohio OH
Tufts Medical Center-MA* Peds/Psych/Child Psych* MD California MA
LECOM/Manatee Memorial, Bradenton, FL Family Medicine* MD So. Carolina FL
U Minnesota Med School* Family Med/Smileys* MD Washington MN
Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn-AZ* Family Medicine* MD Phoenix AZ
Madigan Army Med Ctr, Tacoma, WA Internal Medicine* DO Flagstaff WA
MSUCOM/St Joseph Mercy, Brighton, MI Emergency Medicine* DO Ohio MI
NYCOM/Lutheran Med, Brooklyn, NY General Surgery DO New York NY
Contra Costa Reg Med Ctr-CA* Family Medicine* MD Oregon CA
Central WA Family Med* Family Medicine* MD Oregon WA
Hosp of St Raphael-CT* Internal Medicine* MD New York CT
WESTUCOMP/Riverside Cty, Morent Valley, CA Anesthesiology-3 yr* DO Hawaii CA
Tripler Amry Medical, Honolulu, HI Internal Medicine* DO Tucson HI
Oklahoma State UMC, Tulsa, OK Diagnostic Radiology DO Phoenix OK
Madigan Army Med Ctr, Tacoma, WA Neurology DO Hawaii WA
Sierra Vista, AZ Family Medicine* MD Tucson AZ
MWU-AzCOM, Cottonwood, AZ Internal Medicine* DO Flagstaff AZ
York Hospital-PA* Emergency Medicine* MD Washington PA
Resurrection MC, Chicago, IL Family Medicine* DO So. Carolina IL
U Tennessee COM-Chattanooga* Obstetrics-Gynecology* MD So. Carolina TN
Oklahoma State UMC, Tulsa, OK Anesthesiology-3 yr* DO Oregon OK
Banner Good Samaritan Med Ctr-AZ* Obstetrics-Gynecology* MD California AZ
MWU-CCOM, Hometown, IL Family Medicine* DO California IL
Chino Valley MC Traditional MD California AZ
Ingham RegMC, Lansing, MI Internal Medicine* DO Washington MI
UMDNJ-New Jersey Med-Newark* Traditional DO California NJ
University Hosps-Jackson-MS* Pediatrics* MD Alabama MS
Crozer-ChesterMC, Springfield, PA Internal Medicine* DO Hawaii PA
St Josephs Hospital-AZ* Pediatrics* MD Phoenix AZ
Danville Regional MC, Danville, VA Internal Medicine* MD So. Carolina VA
Pacific Hospital-Long Beach, CA Traditional MD Oregon CA
Cooper Green of Birminghan, AL Family Medicine* MD Alabama AL
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, Wyandotte, MI General Surgery DO Phoenix MI
Sinai Hosp-Baltimore-MD* Obstetrics-Gynecology* MD California MD
U South Florida COM-Tampa* Internal Medicine* MD So. Carolina FL
OUCOM/St JohnMC, Westlake, OH Emergency Medicine* DO Alabama OH
Memorial Hospital, York, PA General Surgery DO Ohio PA
Summa Western Reserve Hosp, Cuyahoga Falls, OH Internal Medicine* DO Hawaii OH
UNTHSCTCOM/San Jacinto Methodist Hosp, Baytown, TX Family Medicine* DO Washington TX
UMDNJ-New Jersey Med-Newark* Internal Medicine* MD Tucson NJ
VCOM/Lewis Gale Hosp, Blacksburg, VA Traditional Rotating Int DO Tucson VA
York Hospital-PA* Family Medicine* MD California PA
NYCOM/Lutheran Med, Brooklyn, NY General Surgery DO New York NY
KCOM/UMKC/Truman Med, Kansas City, MO Family Medicine* DO Flagstaff MO
Carilion Clinic, Roanoke, VA Surgery - Preliminary MD Alabama VA
U Arizona Affil Hospitals* Psychiatry* MD Flagstaff AZ
Texas Tech U Affil-El Paso* Obstetrics-Gynecology* MD Phoenix TX
Baystate Med Ctr-MA*/Michigan State for Transitional Year Anesthesiology-3 yr* MD Washington MA
Columbia Hospital/St Lucie Medical Center Traditional DO California FL
U Texas Southwestern Med Sch-Dallas* Pediatrics/Austin* MD Ohio TX
MWU-AzCOM, Cottonwood, AZ Internal Medicine* DO Ohio AZ
LECOM/Manatee Memorial, Bradenton, FL Family Medicine* DO So. Carolina FL
Danville Regional MC, Danville, VA Traditional DO Flagstaff VA
NYU School Of Medicine* Phys Medicine & Rehab* MD New York NY
U Nevada Affil Hosps-Las Vegas* Pediatrics* MD Hawaii NV
UC San Francisco-Fresno-CA* Internal Medicine* MD Washington CA
Kaiser Permanente-Los Angeles-CA* Pediatrics* MD Hawaii CA
Milton S Hershey MC, Hershey, PA Surgery - Preliminary MD Phoenix PA
Naval Hospital, Bethesda, MD Transitional Year DO Tucson MD
MWU-AzCOM, Kingman, AZ Emergency Medicine* DO Flagstaff AZ
UNECOM/St Michael's Hosp, Newark, NJ Emergency Medicine* DO New York NJ
Capital Regional MC, Jefferson City, MO Family Medicine* DO California MO
Banner Good Samaritan Med Ctr-AZ* Psychiatry* MD Phoenix AZ
Spartanburg Reg Healthcare-SC* Family Medicine* MD So. Carolina SC
Oakwood Healthcare, Trenton, MI General Surgery DO Alabama MI
U Arizona/UPHK GME Consortium* Psychiatry* MD Phoenix AZ
Albany Medical Center-NY* Pediatrics-Primary* MD New York NY

Really impressed with that match list, a lot of them are big teaching hospitals.

Really impressed with that match list, a lot of them are big teaching hospitals.

And here is the 2012 match list...
((residency program name, specialty, MD/DO, location of CHC, location of residency)

Downey Regional Medical Center - CA/University of Arizona Anesthesiology DO CA CA
U Texas Med Branch-Galveston - TX Anesthesiology MD CA TX
MWU-AZCOM/Kingman Reg Med Ctr Emergency Medicine DO FLAG AZ
Harbor-UCLA Med Center - CA Emergency Medicine MD FLAG CA
Univ of MO-KC Programs - MO Emergency Medicine MD OH MO
OUCOM/Southern Ohio Medical Ctr Emergency Medicine DO WA OH
LECOM/Conemaugh Valley Mem Hosp Emergency Medicine DO TUC PA
UNECOM/Kent Hospital Emergency Medicine DO OH RI
Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital, McLaren-Oakland Family Med/Emergency Med DO WA MI
Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn - AZ Family Medicine MD FLAG AZ
MWU-AZCOM/Kingman Reg Med Ctr Family Medicine DO WA AZ
Chino Valley Medical Center, San Dimas and Pamona Medical Centers Family Medicine DO TUC CA
David Grant Travis Air Force Base/Grant Med Family Medicine MD HI CA
St. Anthony North Hospital - CO Family Medicine MD HI CO
St. Anthony North Hospital - CO Family Medicine MD TUC CO
NSUCOM/St. Vincent's Med Ctr Family Medicine DO SC FL
Palmetto General Hospital, Nova Southeastern University Family Medicine DO WA FL
PCOM/Houston Healthcare Family Medicine DO FLAG GA
University of Hawaii - HI Family Medicine MD HI HI
Indiana Univ Health Ball Memorial Hosp - IN Family Medicine MD FLAG IN
Indiana Univ Health Ball Memorial Hosp - IN Family Medicine MD WA IN
Trover Foundation - KY Family Medicine MD OH KY
Womack Army Community Hospital Family Medicine MD PHX NC
Memorial Medical Center - NM Family Medicine MD TUC NM
TUCOM-CA/Valley Hospital Medical Center Family Medicine DO OR NV
TUCOM-CA/Valley Hospital Medical Center Family Medicine DO AL NV
OUCOM/Grandview Hospital & Medical Center Family Medicine DO OH OH
Grant Medical Center - OH Family Medicine MD OH OH
OMECO Teaching Health Center Family Medicine DO PHX OK
OSUCOM/Integris N. West Fam Med Family Medicine DO PHX OK
San Jacinto Methodist Hospital - TX Family Medicine MD WA TX
Valley Baptist Med Center - TX Family Medicine MD OH TX
Bay Area Corpus Christi Med Cntr Family Medicine DO SC TX
Memorial Hermann Hospital - TX Family Medicine MD SC TX
Conroe Reg Med Ctr - TX Family Medicine MD HI TX
LMUDCOM/Wellmon Lonesome Pine Family Medicine DO NY VA
Danville Regional Medical Center Family Medicine DO NY VA
Northeast Regional Med Ctr Family Practice/NMM DO OR MO
Oakwood Healthcare System General Surgery DO CA MI
OUCOM/Affinity Medical Center General Surgery DO WA OH
UC San Francisco-Fresno - CA Internal Medicine MD HI CA
UC San Francisco-Fresno - CA Internal Medicine MD CA CA
NCC-Walter Reed Army Medical Center Internal Medicine MD CA DC
NSUCOM/Largo Medical Center Internal Medicine DO AL FL
Tripler Army Med Center - HI Internal Medicine MD HI HI
U Illinois COM-Chicago - IL Internal Medicine MD WA IL
Baystate Med Center - MA Internal Medicine MD NY MA
St. John Providence Health Sys (Macomb-Oakland) Internal Medicine DO AL MI
Health Park [Genesys] Internal Medicine DO WA MI
St. Luke's-Roosevelt - NY Internal Medicine MD NY NY
Legacy Good Samaritan and Emanuel OR Internal Medicine MD OR OR
Methodist Health System Dallas - TX Internal Medicine MD HI TX
UNTHSCTCOM/Plaza Med-Fort Worth Internal Medicine DO OH TX
WVSOM/Camden-Clark Memorial Hosp Internal Medicine DO AL WV
WVSOM/Ohio Valley Medical Ctr Internal Medicine-Emergency Med DO OR WV
St. Louis University SOM - MO Internal Medicine-Pediatrics MD OR MO
U Nebraska Affil Hospitals - NE Internal Medicine-Pediatrics MD FLAG NE
U Arizona Affil Hospitals - AZ Internal Medicine-Preliminary MD TUC AZ
Geisinger Health System - PA Internal Medicine-Preliminary MD SC PA
NSUCOM/Larkin Community Hospital Neurology DO PHX FL
Danbury Hospital - CT Obstetrics-Gynecology MD NY CT
Advocate Lutheran Gen Hospital - IL Obstetrics-Gynecology DO OR IL
U Arizona Affil Hospitals - AZ Pathology MD SC AZ
Mayo School of Grad Med Educ - MN Pathology MD FLAG MN
Tripler Army Medical Center, Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth) Pediatrics MD TUC HI
Advocate Lutheran Gen Hospital - IL Pediatrics DO SC IL
U Massachusetts Med School - MA Pediatrics MD NY MA
University Hospitals-Columbia - MO Pediatrics MD OH MO
Albany Medical Center - NY Pediatrics MD NY NY
Oklahoma State UMC Pediatrics DO FLAG OK
Texas A&M-Scott & White - TX Pediatrics MD FLAG TX
Indiana Univ Sch of Med - IN Peds/Psych/Child Psychiatry MD OR IN
Banner Good Samaritan Med Center - AZ Psychiatry MD TUC AZ
Institute of Living/Hartford Hospital Psychiatry MD NY CT
U Michigan Hospitals-Ann Arbor - MI Psychiatry MD PHX MI
Mayo School of Grad Med Educ - MN Psychiatry MD SC MN
John Peter Smith Hospital - TX Psychiatry MD OR TX
John Peter Smith Hospital - TX Psychiatry MD AL TX
Naval Medical Center Portsmouth Naval Hospital Psychiatry MD SC VA
U Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics - WI Psychiatry MD OH WI
Chino Valley Medical Center Transitional Year DO WA CA
WESTUCOMP/Arrowhead Reg Med Ctr Transitional Year DO WA CA
St. Petersburg General Hospital Transitional Year MD PHX FL
Columbia/Port St. Lucie Hospital Transitional Year DO CA FL
WesternU/COMP/Good Samaritan Reg Med Ctr Transitional Year DO OR OR
Metro Health Hospital Urological Surgery DO PHX MI

So I just sent in my secondary and hope I have a shot. I really didn't hear about this school and its curriculum until a month ago. Sounds super exciting and perfect for my atypical learning style. Sounds like they are just about full though. I hope they can squeeze in an other individual that is really excited about the program.

So I just sent in my secondary and hope I have a shot. I really didn't hear about this school and its curriculum until a month ago. Sounds super exciting and perfect for my atypical learning style. Sounds like they are just about full though. I hope they can squeeze in an other individual that is really excited about the program.

Our facebook group has about 80 people so far... but then again, in the group there are some faculty, upperclassmen, and etc.

goodluck!