Colorado State White Coat Ceremony?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bellacavallino

bellacavallino
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does CSU have a white coat ceremony? If so what year does it take place??
Just curious!!:)
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

A couple of people did, but they won't know until they do orientation. Rexosaurus is our only current Colorado attendee I think, and I haven't seen her in a while. I'm sure you'll know about the ceremony in plenty of time to prepare for it. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I attended the open house at CSU today, and asked two vet students when the ceremony is. They said it is not held until the end of 4th year (in May, they thought).

I attended the open house at CSU today, and asked two vet students when the ceremony is. They said it is not held until the end of 4th year (in May, they thought).

How was the open house? I'm planning on going tomorrow, but if we get hit with the blizzard we're supposed to, I'm not driving 130 miles in the snow.

How was the open house? I'm planning on going tomorrow, but if we get hit with the blizzard we're supposed to, I'm not driving 130 miles in the snow.

I hear ya, Trocar. It's still just raining where I am (north Denver), but who knows what it'll look like by morning.

I went to all of the lectures today, and really enjoyed them. I also met a student in the LA track who took me on a tour of the LA areas that you don't see on the regular tour, and introduced me to an LA internist who gave me lots of great info.

I'm planning to head up again tomorrow (especially because I want to meet Dr. Turner who is giving the first lecture tomorrow morning) if the weather will allow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this precip continues to be rain. Not just for safer driving conditions, but because this area is so blasted DRY!