Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s just kind of this weird blob of 5 players among 7 voters. idk how to unmuck this upI just shouldn't be leading votes, ya know?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It’s just kind of this weird blob of 5 players among 7 voters. idk how to unmuck this upI just shouldn't be leading votes, ya know?
If you're really confident on pop I'll stay here. I am more confident on genny butIt’s just kind of this weird blob of 5 players among 7 voters. idk how to unmuck this up

I am not really confident. The back and forth earlier today gave me more pause on apop and I think you have more experience with w!genny than I have with w!apop.If you're really confident on pop I'll stay here. I am more confident on genny but![]()
Although this implies that @fruitsalad actually prefers the genny vote too and moved to put apop back on the board?
I have a lot of experience with w!genny, yeah. There was a period of time when my read rate was pretty decent there. Not sure if it still holds true and it's harder the busier she is.I am not really confident. The back and forth earlier today gave me more pause on apop and I think you have more experience with w!genny than I have with w!apop.
But the fact that @fruitsalad seems to be leaning towards apop makes me think I should trust my original gut?
It would be nice to know what @Zenge142 and @genny are thinking. I think when she was here earlier genny was more or less preparing to self-prez, but with relatively few players her vote would carry significant weight if she isn't one of the wagons after all.
Alright, 1h until close, and it appears fruits was really leaning genny earlier (@fruitsalad please correct if I'm wrong). So I'll stay on @genny, unless something comes up in the next 55 minutesI have a lot of experience with w!genny, yeah. There was a period of time when my read rate was pretty decent there. Not sure if it still holds true and it's harder the busier she is.
But man I really do think she's wolfing here.
I feel pretty good about our thought process! This is just... one step above D1 vote, and feels a little more urgent due to double kill last nightsamac you should have played smh smh
Idk. I started the day thinking Apop, but I'm really second guessing that read@Zenge142 where are you voting?? It's not day 1 anymore![]()
You've got 35 minutes plsIdk. I started the day thinking Apop, but I'm really second guessing that read
Sort of my progression.Idk. I started the day thinking Apop, but I'm really second guessing that read
you keep saying you shouldn't be leading any charges, and yet you're pushing my yeet pretty strongly.But man I really do think she's wolfing here.
To clarify--not that I'm moving apop out of my zone of sus-ness, but I am willing to listen to the case for the person who is second highest in my zone of sus-ness.Sort of my progression.
I am cursed with a desire to try. But I'm taking my village reads' thoughts into consideration too.you keep saying you shouldn't be leading any charges, and yet you're pushing my yeet pretty strongly.
Oh CRAP! I forgot it's not a 9:00pm close.You've got 35 minutes pls
ZENGE PLSOh CRAP! I forgot it's not a 9:00pm close.
Zenge plsOh CRAP! I forgot it's not a 9:00pm close.
well this time you areI'm not always wrong
Who should I be voting for then?well this time you are
no no, keep your vote where it is so i can haunt you later from dead chat.Who should I be voting for then?
I'm not historically good at reading genny. A lot of mistakes. So I generally try to just defer to others on genny.Sort of my progression.
Thoughts on @genny?
genny plsno no, keep your vote where it is so i can haunt you later from dead chat.
Hmmmor vote katie
ftfyIdk. I just don't see it. Feels like she got heat for being busy withChristmas stufftop-secret Wolf chat lurking and not much else.
if i'm a wolf, who's bussing me? you know i love that.Give me your thoughts
I'm kind of feeling the same way here. I don't like the Katie wagon.i’m having difficulties trying to pair katie with other people here, and it’s further complicated by the fact that genny suspects katie and lissa, and PSV pushed katie earlier, so i’m thinking katie is a misdirection
Truth. Though she may be too busy withIt's not really tied. If you look closely.
then start a yeet elsewhereI'm kind of feeling the same way here. I don't like the Katie wagon.
I don't think genny is a hit either, but that's just me.
Are you trying to anti-spew at meif i'm a wolf, who's bussing me? you know i love that.

no, i'm just asking you questions i find amusingAre you trying to anti-spew at me![]()
I don't know genny. I'm voting with the closest thing I have to a blocc, so if you're being bussed I'm cooked.no, i'm just asking you questions i find amusing
you're deep fried: i'm village!I don't know genny. I'm voting with the closest thing I have to a blocc, so if you're being bussed I'm cooked.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.