You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
dWungeons and dWagons mafia D1
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
No it should have closed 8 minutes agoAm I wrong on when day closes? Am I nuts? Does it not close today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kate51
Full Member
Whoa, nice job KATE!The """Duck""" opens its bill, emitting a terrible, grinding, bone shaking "QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKK." Most of you hold firm, but Poppy and Samac are both shaken to their cores. Poppy takes 18 points of damage, and samac takes 17.
The beast pauses, looking to the ground for a long moment. When it rears its fearsome head again there is a renewed fire in its eyes, and you remember an old adage: "There's nothing more dangerous than a wounded duck with tentacles and arms."
With a soggy whirring sound the monstrosity winds its tentacles up, releasing them in another flurry of attacks. The first one comes for zenge...and misses! Another comes for dubz and connects. Two go for shelter--she dodges the first one but the second connects. Another two go for mkg, who dodges the first one only to be caught in the shins by the second. Shelter takes another blow from a slimy tentacle, and the last one whips across genny's legs.
Shelter returns the """Duck's""" blows with her mace, dealing it 7 points of damage.
Poppy attacks, the lights on her armor distracting the horror and allowing her to get a hit, dealing 13 points of damage.
From the Tentacle Attacks, dubz took 1 hp of damage, shelter took 3, mkg took 7, and genny took 8.
Dubz hits it for 7 points. Samac hits it for 8, and genny hits it for 7.
The """Duck""" sways, starting to fall, but plants its unnatural arms and pushes itself back up, defiance in its eyes, fighting off impending doom...
...until Kate hits it, dealing 4 points of damage. The monstrosity sways, its eyes glazing over like frosted donuts, and crashes to the ground, defeated and dead.
Unfortunately that crashing...it's....it's coming right for you! Well, all of you except genny, who is still behind it stabbing it in the butt.
The Great Beast comes crashing down. With incredible dexterity Shelter manages to dodge out of the way of the descending dinner-to-be, escaping without a scratch. Her compatriots, unfortunately, are not as lucky.
Poppy takes 10 hp of damage, dubz takes 5, samac takes 6, Kate takes 7, mkg takes 15, and zenge takes 11.
Zenge pops a quick healing potion, recovering 14 hp.
The """Duck""" is dead!!! You've all successfully survived the encounter!!! Good job!!! For the remainder of the cycle you may only use your role action, if you haven't already. After some regrouping and assessing the damage, the Goblin King will be rewarding some of you for your bravery and distinguished service.^
^in game terms some of you will get something a bit after day close.
@mkg323 has died, they flip:
You are **Phi,** a *Chaotic Neutral* **Half-Elf** *Ranger*. Every cycle you can use your **Pack Of Raccoons** to target one player, or you can use your *Blonde Hair* to distract someone.
Or you can do something else entirely, this is a game that rewards creativity and ingenuity!
Night will last about 23.5 hours.
You are **Phi,** a *Chaotic Neutral* **Half-Elf** *Ranger*. Every cycle you can use your **Pack Of Raccoons** to target one player, or you can use your *Blonde Hair* to distract someone.
Or you can do something else entirely, this is a game that rewards creativity and ingenuity!
Night will last about 23.5 hours.
Kate51
Full Member
So this is not a horrible result, but not great either. Correct?@mkg323 has died, they flip:
You are **Phi,** a *Chaotic Neutral* **Half-Elf** *Ranger*. Every cycle you can use your **Pack Of Raccoons** to target one player, or you can use your *Blonde Hair* to distract someone.
Or you can do something else entirely, this is a game that rewards creativity and ingenuity!
Night will last about 23.5 hours.
I think anyone who doesn’t flip some variety of scum is bad now?So this is not a horrible result, but not great either. Correct?
Kate, what wincon did you come back with?
i'm confused. i thought everyone's wincon changed when the duck showed up. but y'all still voted mkg out? did yours revert?
Were we supposed to not vote anyone out? I'm also confused. The wincon is to defeat the big monster AND the goblin king's other enemies. Those other enemies haven't surfaced. I can only assume they are players. Perhaps our pending rewards will help us acquire more info, and/or perhaps we need to pick wolf hunting back up. I'm waiting to see what the reward is before making any decisions.i'm confused. i thought everyone's wincon changed when the duck showed up. but y'all still voted mkg out? did yours revert?
Kate51
Full Member
Aren't we trying to find all the people who have evil in their alignment?Were we supposed to not vote anyone out? I'm also confused. The wincon is to defeat the big monster AND the goblin king's other enemies. Those other enemies haven't surfaced. I can only assume they are players. Perhaps our pending rewards will help us acquire more info, and/or perhaps we need to pick wolf hunting back up. I'm waiting to see what the reward is before making any decisions.
You'd think. But it's unclear if alignment matters in this game. It's unclear if anyone actually is evil. Supposedly not everyone got what they chose, so there's that tooAren't we trying to find all the people who have evil in their alignment?
Kate51
Full Member
Welp. I guess we keep battling all the people who said no to the goblin king? Bc, the beast is the frog we just killed rightYou'd think. But it's unclear if alignment matters in this game. It's unclear if anyone actually is evil. Supposedly not everyone got what they chose, so there's that too
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Frog? 🤔Welp. I guess we keep battling all the people who said no to the goblin king? Bc, the beast is the frog we just killed right
Who said no to the goblin king? What did they say no to?
Kate51
Full Member
Lol duckFrog? 🤔
Who said no to the goblin king? What did they say no to?
Updated roster:@clemcan you post a list of who is currently alive and in the game? Thanks!
Living:
shelter
samac v2
genny
Poppy
Dubz v2
Kate v2
Dead:
DSV
Zenge
MKG
Fully Dead:
shorty
Moonster
@PlumPoppy @WildZoo where are your heads at with the game now
Kate51
Full Member
ThanksUpdated roster:
Living:
shelter
samac v2
genny
Poppy
Dubz v2
Kate v2
Dead:
DSV
Zenge
MKG
Fully Dead:
shorty
Moonster
@PlumPoppy @WildZoo where are your heads at with the game now
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have absolutely zero clue what's going on tbh. Hardly know what day it is.Updated roster:
Living:
shelter
samac v2
genny
Poppy
Dubz v2
Kate v2
Dead:
DSV
Zenge
MKG
Fully Dead:
shorty
Moonster
@PlumPoppy @WildZoo where are your heads at with the game now
it's night.I have absolutely zero clue what's going on tbh. Hardly know what day it is.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
See?? I'm totally out of the loop!it's night.
If anyone can think of a question I should ask the goblin king let me know
Similar to Dubz, I'm a bit behind on everything after the "Duck" was vanquished.@PlumPoppy @WildZoo where are your heads at with the game now
work has been absolutely slammed and awful and I wish everything would stop dying
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
PlsIf anyone can think of a question I should ask the goblin king let me know
Me right before the most recent announcement: imma ask my question what are the people who oppose you trying to accomplish?
Announcement
Me: lol nevermind.
I also have a question.
Announcement
Me: lol nevermind.
I also have a question.
Anyone want to fess up to being apart of the baron’s cause and let us know why we should join him since there now seems to be a game wide open invitation?
I asked quite a similar question that was partially also answered by the announcement.Me right before the most recent announcement: imma ask my question what are the people who oppose you trying to accomplish?
Announcement
Me: lol nevermind.
I also have a question.
I would like a pm with dubz and shelter pls. How would we like to make those happen if y’all are open to em?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i don't think PM is going to solve this. we probably need to either hunt down the baron, or kill the king.I would like a pm with dubz and shelter pls. How would we like to make those happen if y’all are open to em?
What would you like to do genny?i don't think PM is going to solve this. we probably need to either hunt down the baron, or kill the king.
I tried to pm you dubz and failed.
Still would like to know what you want to do genny.
Still would like to know what you want to do genny.
vote
We all say **** them politics, go hand in hand to the pub and have a nice pint and let the political figures work it out them god damn selves
We all say **** them politics, go hand in hand to the pub and have a nice pint and let the political figures work it out them god damn selves
Let's go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for this all to blow over.
Do I know ultimately what this will mean for our wincon?
No.
We may lose.
Do I know what will happen between the 2?
No.
Once again, We all may lose.
Then again, we all may win.
We may be a long term adventuring party and go on to save thousands of people from an evil red dragon.
Did the goblins help up defeat the duck? No.
Did the baron help us defeat the duck? No.
That was us. We did that good.
But I do know this is an option, if we all agree to it, hand in hand. We leave the political bull**** and go have a pint. All or none.
Who’s with me?
well, my win condition is still deafeat the goblin king's enemies, so i guess i'd want to try that?I tried to pm you dubz and failed.
Still would like to know what you want to do genny.
I think we should say **** the wincons and walk off into the sunset as the most dnd thing ever.well, my win condition is still deafeat the goblin king's enemies, so i guess i'd want to try that?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hold pls I'll tryI tried to pm you dubz and failed.
Still would like to know what you want to do genny.
I'm barely holding onto this game by a thread, moon probably should have let me stay in the grave lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I rolled a 12 not sure what the cutoff is
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I am on board and I encourage everyone else to join usI think we should say **** the wincons and walk off into the sunset as the most dnd thing ever.
YesssssI am on board and I encourage everyone else to join us
Tho I will say we have 2 options
We get behind my plan
Or people start postin
We get behind my plan
Or people start postin
ZENGEEEEEEEEEEES RUN AWAY WITH US INTO THE SUNSET
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day. A little over 24 hours inWhat’s our current point in cycle? Is this night cycle? Is this a new day?
Run away into the sunset and drink beer:
Samac and dubz
People who haven’t made the right decision:
Everyone else
Samac and dubz
People who haven’t made the right decision:
Everyone else
Zenges if you would like a pm I’d love one with you too pls
we could just all start killing each other, looking for a traitor. and whomever's left at the end of the night wins!Run away into the sunset and drink beer:
Samac and dubz
People who haven’t made the right decision:
Everyone else