You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
dWungeons and dWagons mafia D1
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i just wanted to put all the options out thereBut we can all work together and be a team?
😢
Genny team plsi just wanted to put all the options out there
drink pls
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it's hard to be a team when people are missing.Genny team pls
drink pls
what if you and i team up to rule the world, and just forget about everyone else?
All or none. Adventure party or disjointed. ❤️it's hard to be a team when people are missing.
what if you and i team up to rule the world, and just forget about everyone else?
Vote to bypass politics and grab a pint
@Clem J
@Clem J
YAAAAAAAAASVote to bypass politics and grab a pint
@Clem J
We don’t know how many any people are involved with the baron. I’ve tried to scout for him and Clem is like lol noNgl, I have my doubts about this.
We have a clear directive that if we beat the duck and we take out the evil baron, we win the game.
The objective changed when we voted Clem. This is changing the objective.
Ngl, I have my doubts about this.
We have a clear directive that if we beat the duck and we take out the evil baron, we win the game.
I don't disagree with you at all and more or less feel the same way, but
Clem said bypassing the baron vs. king choice is a possibility of everyone gets on board, and I have a bit of fomo on what happens if we don't go that route.
That said, I'd still be down to find who's associated with the baron and take them down. We don't have that many people to problem solve through to bring the game to a close.
ButI don't disagree with you at all and more or less feel the same way, but
Clem said bypassing the baron vs. king choice is a possibility of everyone gets on board, and I have a bit of fomo on what happens if we don't go that route.
That said, I'd still be down to find who's associated with the baron and take them down. We don't have that many people to problem solve through to bring the game to a close.
Hear me out
This route can end the game this cycle, for better or worse, and I can have my wedding this week and we all end hand in hand.
But
Hear me out
This route can end the game this cycle, for better or worse, and I can have my wedding this week and we all end hand in hand.
I feel like those aligned with the baron would beg to differ
I am not sure how I feel about the pioneering for a "f*ck it all" approach right after some things have come to light. This doesn't seem beneficial for anyone except a few. It's dangerous to speak so freely, so forgive me for being so indirect. But I am skeptical to say the least.
I think anyone closely aligned with either side would probably beg to differ but that’s the beauty of it. Both sides have to agree. Everyone has the potential to lose.I feel like those aligned with the baron would beg to differ
Why would one side benefit over the other?I am not sure how I feel about the pioneering for a "f*ck it all" approach right after some things have come to light. This doesn't seem beneficial for anyone except a few. It's dangerous to speak so freely, so forgive me for being so indirect. But I am skeptical to say the least.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m willing to thunderdome with my own ideals. A thunderdome where I have to get everyone on my side.
I’m willing to die for this….. pls let’s try?
I’m willing to die for this….. pls let’s try?
Neither side cares about us.
The goblin king let his army sit back while we took all the damage of the duck.
The baron didn’t send reenforcements.
The 2 parties are out for themselves. I want us to look out for us.
The goblin king let his army sit back while we took all the damage of the duck.
The baron didn’t send reenforcements.
The 2 parties are out for themselves. I want us to look out for us.
after some things have come to light.
to what things do you refer?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WOW OKAYit's hard to be a team when people are missing.
what if you and i team up to rule the world, and just forget about everyone else?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm still with samac on this.
But also I think I can still ask the king a question so like...if there's something helpful I can ask...
But also I think I can still ask the king a question so like...if there's something helpful I can ask...
oh come on, you have better things to do than rule instead of the goblin king. me? i've got nothing else going on.WOW OKAY
So I know where the Baron’s fortress is, and it’s too well-guarded for an assault. But maybe we can weasel our way in if some of y’all talk to the right people?We don’t know how many any people are involved with the baron. I’ve tried to scout for him and Clem is like lol no
It is dangerous to speak of those things.to what things do you refer?
*sigh*
This is the only way for everyone to walk away together…. There is not a more dnd way to end this than to go to a tavern together and tell the politics to **** off. Wincons keep changing who says they won’t change again if we do this?
(Also full disclosure I’m getting married Friday and would like this game to end pls and this would end it today. I think. Thanks.)
This is the only way for everyone to walk away together…. There is not a more dnd way to end this than to go to a tavern together and tell the politics to **** off. Wincons keep changing who says they won’t change again if we do this?
(Also full disclosure I’m getting married Friday and would like this game to end pls and this would end it today. I think. Thanks.)
Vote for drinks
@Clem JVote for drinks
I started this traintally
Get plastered: sheltermed, genny
Vote get plastered
@Clem J
We still need official votes from @WildZoo and @PlumPoppy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone else still playing? I don't even remember
It seems beneficial for scum to have non-scum vote/believe there isn't scum to vote for.Why would one side benefit over the other?
Oh I 100% believe there is scum to vote for.It seems beneficial for scum to have non-scum vote/believe there isn't scum to vote for.
But I am advocating for all of us to come together and vote for this over voting each other.
This is such a strange push if you believe there is scum amongst us, why do you choose to not vote for them?Oh I 100% believe there is scum to vote for.
But I am advocating for all of us to come together and vote for this over voting each other.
I’m asking for the most dnd ending to the game ever pls poppy.It seems beneficial for scum to have non-scum vote/believe there isn't scum to vote for.
BECAUSE I THINK THE SIDES DONT MATTERThis is such a strange push if you believe there is scum amongst us, why do you choose to not vote for them?
it’s political bs and we have an option to walk away from the politics
This is a dnd game. It’s experimental. Let’s do the experimental thing @PlumPoppy @WildZoo @Kate51
I strongly feel that this is a way to end to game as a group and everyone to come together and I very much believe in it.
Pls.
Pls.
This is everyone defecting their wincon. Village and scum. To go drink together and be happy and let the politics play out.
Do it as a wedding present for me?


WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Vote ignore the politics and walk into the sunset together
YaaaaasVote ignore the politics and walk into the sunset together
was it obvious that voting Clem was the right thing to do? No. But was it? Yes. All our wincons became the same then.
This is the next right experimental move.
This is the next right experimental move.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We already broke them once and it worked out.Breaking the established practices of this game seems reckless, and I also refrain from alcohol. I will vote whatever the fresh hell we're doing here is.
@Clem J
Edit: changed 'but' to 'and'
Thank you for joining us
😍😍
I am so in love with this.
THIS IS THE MOST DND CONCLUSION.
DM MAKES PLANS AND THEN WE GO LOL NO AND DO OUR OWN THING. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS
DM MAKES PLANS AND THEN WE GO LOL NO AND DO OUR OWN THING. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh i forgot to tag @Clem JVote ignore the politics and walk into the sunset together