dWungeons and dWagons mafia D1

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
gosh waiting for moonster to reappear to answer my question is hard, i have thoughts that i don't want to put out yet until i see her answer but i'm also apt to be called away and whomst knows when or if i shall return

Shiba inu pull dog GIF on GIFER - by Grigrinn
I have hard time not speaking
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To clarify some confusion the 4 goblins we encountered were not attacked as far as I’m aware.

They were aware of an attack that had happed (to another goblin) prior to them showing up, for which the king is offering a reward.
Wait, the attack was prior to them showing up? I thought the 4 goblins showed up, and then we were later notified of the attack. Did something happen before we encountered the 4?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:thinkies:
cocks head
this feels like the kind of thing you could look up if you actually were curious

are you asking questions to gain info, or asking questions to look like you're asking questions?

i must ponder
circles
flops

I asked because it's too much of a PIA to look it up myself while I'm on my phone and not at home.
 
Well, I did make a little trade with them. As for the utility of that trade, TBD. I can tell you they're not hostile, though. If you're nice, they'll be nice back.
I wondered this as well and asked them if they had information and/or goods to share (or trade). I was only offered goods.

I've already interacted with the goblins. I tried to have another interaction just now, but it seems they have since left.

Noted, though, that I'm called out for not looking something up and others aren't.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

I went and verified that this (moonster being around on the thread at the time the attack was announced) was true, but if the attack occurred prior to the 4 goblins showing up, presence on the thread at the time the attack was announced shouldn't matter. What do you think about mooster now?
 
I went and verified that this (moonster being around on the thread at the time the attack was announced) was true, but if the attack occurred prior to the 4 goblins showing up, presence on the thread at the time the attack was announced shouldn't matter. What do you think about mooster now?
We’re also taking the word of zenge which I don’t know why he’s lie this early that big because it could become obvious quickly but eh
 
I went and verified that this (moonster being around on the thread at the time the attack was announced) was true, but if the attack occurred prior to the 4 goblins showing up, presence on the thread at the time the attack was announced shouldn't matter. What do you think about mooster now?
What do I think now, as in based on your post?
 
@sheltermed we've never played together, how would you describe your play style?

Was responding right when you reminded me. Would describe my play style as pretty noob-like. I've played several games here and there between ~2016-17 and 2020, but never consistently. They called me out for lacking skill in Anonymouse, lol.

What do I think now, as in based on your post?
Sure. Or otherwise, if your thoughts have changed for other reasons.
 
How do you feel about it?

I'm inclined to believe him because he encouraged me to verify with the goblins. I did try to, but they had left before I could. I don't think he's controlling whether the goblins left, because that bit was determined by a roll.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was responding right when you reminded me. Would describe my play style as pretty noob-like. I've played several games here and there between ~2016-17 and 2020, but never consistently. They called me out for lacking skill in Anonymouse, lol.


Sure. Or otherwise, if your thoughts have changed for other reasons.
hm, i guess that doesn't really tell me much in what i'm trying to ask

what i meant was that some people ask a lot of questions, some prefer to real-time, some like to lurk and observe and then drop walls, some never stop talking

that last one is definitely not me

how would you describe your typical preferred play?
 
Was responding right when you reminded me. Would describe my play style as pretty noob-like. I've played several games here and there between ~2016-17 and 2020, but never consistently. They called me out for lacking skill in Anonymouse, lol.


Sure. Or otherwise, if your thoughts have changed for other reasons.
My thoughts haven't changed. They probably only will by virtue of moons actions.
 
hm, i guess that doesn't really tell me much in what i'm trying to ask

what i meant was that some people ask a lot of questions, some prefer to real-time, some like to lurk and observe and then drop walls, some never stop talking

that last one is definitely not me

how would you describe your typical preferred play?
I know you weren't asking me, but I'm pretty chatty 😃
 
is he saying hes controlling the goblins or is it normal in dnd to roll for unknown things? genuine question here
Can roll to learn things/interact.
Like I said I wanted to trade and had to roll a die so if he asked questions or interacted in a different way I’d imagine he would have rolled for something.
 
My thoughts haven't changed. They probably only will by virtue of moons actions.
So currently your only reasoning for moon being responsible for the attack is their being around on the thread at the time it was announced?

hm, i guess that doesn't really tell me much in what i'm trying to ask

what i meant was that some people ask a lot of questions, some prefer to real-time, some like to lurk and observe and then drop walls, some never stop talking

that last one is definitely not me

how would you describe your typical preferred play?

I tend to talk a lot and ask questions in real time. If I've been away from the thread for the day I might drop a wall, but that's really the only situation in which that would hapen.