dWungeons and dWagons mafia D1

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was at my parents the last few days. I recently saw that I missed a few steps, but my character has hair by default and it kind of has a name.

Clem confirmed I have no class.

So you have no class but you have a "weapon" that is your set of teeth? Did you do character creation at all?
 
Dog good. Dog help catch yummy rabbit. But sometime dog bark when hide to hunt and then dog bad.
ears droop
tucks tail


So Sad Shiba Inu GIF | GIFDB.com


@SportPonies is good Dog, but dog also is good dog pls? 🥺
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also don't understand the immediate finger point by Kate to moonstermash for the attack. Is there going to be any more on this?

Also, I've noticed "****" appear for me a few times - do I have censoring on or are you all using that for a purpose?
 
They were quite friendly with me. I wonder if we could've exchanged knowledge instead of cordial conversation. Nevertheless, I agree with this sentiment.
I wondered this as well and asked them if they had information and/or goods to share (or trade). I was only offered goods.
 
I also don't understand the immediate finger point by Kate to moonstermash for the attack. Is there going to be any more on this?

Also, I've noticed "****" appear for me a few times - do I have censoring on or are you all using that for a purpose?
We no speak freely!! Sometimes I want say oogie boogie fartastic danger barnacle claphorn snaggletooth but father yell. I go to cavey and whisper by self. He, he.
 
Oh thats such bull. You want me gone for other reasons. You as town would NEVER try to eliminate me day one. Is the team not listening again?

This is so opportunistic.
Me steal bull once... Slither under wood post and stab booty. Tell bull cage is no way to live. Bull come with me. Buttcheek on a stick, nee hee hee!
Me think these not same. Teeth no good.
 
Hmm. Choosing a class was the second step of character creation, and there were examples listed. It's hard for me to believe you don't have one. (I suppose it'd also be a weird lie, but maybe it's a class that feels too revealing? IDK.) Definitely pinged by this.
do you think it would benefit someone more, as scum, to lie about having no class vs picking a different one than the one they are? if so, why?

i have thoughts but i'm going to hold them for the moment
 
do you think it would benefit someone more, as scum, to lie about having no class vs picking a different one than the one they are? if so, why?

i have thoughts but i'm going to hold them for the moment
Lol this is really funny bc I don't even know what most of that implies...like I don't know how having a class vs. not having a class affects the player.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol this is really funny bc I don't even know what most of that implies...like I don't know how having a class vs. not having a class affects the player.

Dont quality GIF - Find on GIFER

ngl i know next to nothing about d&d other than my brother always tried to get me to play it with him when i was a kid and therefore i refused because brother bad

however
i feel my question has merit regardless of source material knowledge

rolls over
stomach growls
 
do you think it would benefit someone more, as scum, to lie about having no class vs picking a different one than the one they are? if so, why?

i have thoughts but i'm going to hold them for the moment
Would it benefit me at all to be this open as scum? Call this much attention to myself? I don't think so.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have thoughts on Kate.
If she is scum I don’t think she’s got a pack and she is on her own without someone to tell her better on the character related stuff.