England - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
did you truly just misunderstand what I said, or are you trying to dredge shade?
Option c: making a joke. See AM for details.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Listen, I'm here still reading. if there is a bandwagon that lets us both live I'm happy to move. But my argument against you has always been about you as the player, not your role. And this role is not necessary to save. Obviously I'm going to try to if something else makes sense in the next 6 minutes. I'm refreshing this rapidly and reading.

With that said, you could be the sheriff of Nottingham. You really could. Lots of wolves have cover titles. I'm not doing this to f*** you over. I'm just saying it out loud because it's absolutely true.
Then I need to know where you want to put your third wagon because we have five minutes.

Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 1 user
I'm feeling AM levels of freezing here
Part of me is so happy I was right and the other half wishes she would have revealed this when we let all our tinfoil out so we could hash it out. Not 8 minutes before yeet close.

Reactions: 1 users
Part of me is so happy I was right and the other half wishes she would have revealed this when we let all our tinfoil out so we could hash it out. Not 8 minutes before yeet close.
Are you still yeeting me? Do you think my role reveal is fake? I've honestly missed a lot of what's gone down trying to panic skim

Members don't see this ad :)
Not strongly. If there’s a third candidate put forward with good reasoning I’d be willing to switch
With 3 minutes to close? I think we both know that’s not a realistic scenario.

Yeet SAR

The tinfoil feels... fishy. Like a wolf digging for more information while trying to appear helpful.
I don't feel that way about SAR at the moment. The tinfoil in PM felt genuine.

The only thing you've said I'm bad at strategy is because I'm yeeting you. I don't know why you're yeeting me if you don't have a problem with the rest of my gameplay.

You're bad at strategy because you openly admit that you're pretty sure I'm not a wolf and yet you want me lynched because you don't like the way I approach the game. You just said you want to kill a villager because you feel like it. It's a game of stats. And you're bad at stats it would seem

Are you still yeeting me? Do you think my role reveal is fake? I've honestly missed a lot of what's gone down trying to panic skim
My vote is still on you right now. I don’t know where to go or what the tally is currently with 3 minutes left to go. Full on PANICK.

You're bad at strategy because you openly admit that you're pretty sure I'm not a wolf and yet you want me lynched because you don't like the way I approach the game. You just said you want to kill a villager because you feel like it. It's a game of stats. And you're bad at stats it would seem
That's not how I play 99% of the time. Just you. Can't say it's nothing personal to be honest

My vote is still on you right now. I don’t know where to go or what the tally is currently with 3 minutes left to go. Full on PANICK.
Can you move SOMEwhere other than me? Please?

That's not how I play 99% of the time. Just you. Can't say it's nothing personal to be honest
April I’m sorry there’s not time.
I’m sorry this happened, I wish you would have revealed sooner but 7 minutes just wasn’t enough. Your flip will at least show that I’ve been right on the money and we’ll know either AM or Finn is a wolf.

• Hmm
I’m sorry this happened, I wish you would have revealed sooner but 7 minutes just wasn’t enough. Your flip will at least show that I’ve been right on the money and we’ll know either AM or Finn is a wolf.
You could have just pulled your vote off of me even if you didn't know where else to go...

I can't move off of April because I need to keep playing. If you're Robin Hood I'm f****** sorry. But even I told you you had to do this earlier

• Hmm
Timing? I don't get it. So you saw the vote change post (the one you responded to) but missed the *preceding* post?

Hm.
I don't know what you want me to say. The timestamp should be identical (or very close) between the two posts because I missed the reasoning post.

Day One - Green and Pleasant Land - UNOFFICIAL Vote Tally

Capri () -
AM (3) - alissa, TME, SAR
Stagg (0) -
Sporty (0) -
Cray (0) -
Alissa (2) - finn, capri
Zenge (3) - genny, sunshine, cray
DocE (6) - April, Dina, zenge, alleycat, Shorty, mkg
April (6) - Dubz, MsP, samac, Bread, DocE, vis
Shorty (1) - stagg
Ms P (1) - bobloblaw
sunshine (3) - LIS, VMH, Barks
MKG (1) - DocE
Stagg (1) - AM
samac (0) -
vis (1) - cyndia
SAR (1) - sporty

vote close: 1 min ago

edited to fix a vote

• Love
Day One - Green and Pleasant Land - Vote Tally

Capri () -
AM (3) - alissa, TME, SAR
Stagg (0) -
Sporty (0) -
Cray (0) -
Alissa (2) - finn, capri
Zenge (3) - genny, sunshine, cray
DocE (6) - April, Dina, zenge, alleycat, Shorty, mkg
April (6) - Dubz, MsP, samac, Bread, DocE (this order might be wrong), Visc
Shorty (1) - stagg
Ms P (1) - bobloblaw
sunshine (3) - LIS, VMH, Barks
MKG () -
Stagg (1) - AM
samac () -
Visc (1) - Cyndia
SAR (1) - Sporty

• Love
I can't move off of April because I need to keep playing. If you're Robin Hood I'm f****** sorry. But even I told you you had to do this earlier
I honestly didn't expect a flood of people to vote for me for NO GOOD REASON, AGAIN, AND all the people who were "eh I'm putting my vote on April for now" to STAY there.

• Care
You could have just pulled your vote off of me even if you didn't know where else to go...
If only you’d role revealed like 30 minutes sooner but now I want to see your flip.
Any last minute helpful things for village?

I'm getting a strong record of dying in the first cycle every time I have a thief ability. What the heck.

• Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
I 1000% think she’s right.

Are you guys still withholding information here or something? Because I absolutely do not understand what is happening.

Reactions: 7 users
Is it really a tie? The irony of all of this given my initial complaint against shorty was her saying how people might die in a mayoral tie.

• Haha
If only you’d role revealed like 30 minutes sooner but now I want to see your flip.
Don't listen to my Zenge read, that was stupid this time.

• Hmm

You could've also revealed this tinfoil earlier, no?

Reactions: 4 users
i think DocE's vote is supposed to be on april?

i came back to a lot of drama

I'd need a summation of the reason. I feel like I missed an entire sub-thread.
I was tinfoiling all day that Robinhood was in my group and stole the teapot based on a write up I got when I moved groups.
I shared this with a couple PM partners and tried to get Robinhood the throw me clues on thread.

Sar caught on to the teapot theory but laid out from the information she got that while I was in the right universe and vein of thinking that she got information that it was likely a wolf, sherrif of Nottingham. I’m 99% sure that person is in the north.