LECOM Erie

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GIDO

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I was just wondering how long it took you to hear back from LECOM Erie after submitting your secondary application?
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Like 2 months. It ranges. My inner @Goro wants to say something about patience being a virtue.

Reactions: 2 users
~3 months and nothing (2 weeks ago I got a post-secondary rejection from LECOM-B)

It took about a month and a half to receive an email and a text from LECOM stating my file had been reviewed.
However, I got the message that my file will be re-reviewed in 60 days. Does anyone know what this means? Why are some people re-reviewed in 90 days (as seen on other SDN's)? I wonder why some get 60 vs 90 and vice versa.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys I interview tomorrow. I'm looking for some inspiration on the "why lecom Erie" question. Anyone from this school or anyone can you explain some good things about this school? Or anywhere I can find online for inspiration? Or if yall know it's in this thread I'll just keep searching. Thanks!