-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Madagascar Part TWWo - Game Thread
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
SAR > Vis should do it, methinks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wouldn't you like to know!Are you not the cop ?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I must reread some things, but first I must read the writeup
A cop alive with 2 checks wins it I think
Or one red, yeahA cop alive with 2 checks wins it I think
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why does Zenge always get to die and I have to get dragged around forever EVEN when we have THE EXACT SAME VCA

Oh I have a thought
And I am UNHAPPY ABOUT IT
😡
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I angeried this because I'm MAD but actually it's a great writeupNight 2"enjoy
"Kowalski, status rep-"
The door flew open. A lion stood in the door, looking elated and doing jazz paws. His eyes were wide and excited.
"He's going to talk about me! Me! Alakay! I'm the star of the show and it's finally my time to shine. Aww but you guys can call me Alex, we're all friends here! Don't feel like you have to call me "your highness" or "your majesty" just because I'm the king of the jungle, we're casual of course."
He paused, nibbling thoughtfully on a claw. "You know, the whole "king of the jungle" thing doesn't make sense anyway. Lions aren't from the jungle."
"Where are they from?" asked Private, wide-eyed and precious as ever.
Alex's gaze landed on Private and quickly slid away to look at Rico instead. The purity and innocence in Private's vacant blue eyes was mildly unsettling. "There's a reeeeeeeeeal sussy baka," Alex thought to himself, with a squint. Well, anyway. He knew he was the mane attraction here.
"The wild," he said quickly, before focusing his attention back on the less spooky penguins.
"I don't need you to narrate, boys," Alex continued. "I'm not sure you can do my story the justice it deserves. So, sit back! Relax! And" - he paused to spin around and do some fancy tippy-tappies with his feet -
theshow."
He waggled his eyebrows for a little dramatic flair.
![]()
"It allllllll started when I saw that weird dancing squirrel. I thought to myself 'Alex, this guy seems a little off! He seems a little
suspicious.'
And then he was nice to me! Too nice. The kind of nice someone is before they stab a knife into your back like they did to poor old Julius Caesar, god rest his soul. And you know what happened to Julius after the deepest betrayal in Roman history."
He bowed his head solemnly.
"They sullied his good name by attaching it to the most inferior mimicry of pizza that I've ever seen. Not that great stuff that the pigeons would snatch from people's hands in Central Park, oh no. An abomination. The deepest betrayal in pizzalogical history."
Alex shuddered. Even thinking about Little Caesar's made his stomach turn. How could they do so wrong by his boy.
"Anyway, the squirrel told me he had a real cozy pocket and would I like to check out his wares? And I said to him 'no sir, I would not!' and well, we all know what happened there. But then ... I was so upset by Little Caesar's that I turned on Marty. My best friend! I was so sure that I was Julius and Marty, my best pal, was really my Brutus. And I'm devastated by what happened. Truly." He placed a paw over his heart and looked mournfully at the sky for a moment.
The penguins stood, puzzled, while the lion monologued dramatically. It was certainly different than the militant reports Kowalski was used to delivering.
"But now ... NOW ... I am prepared to seek vengeance. Marty, I won't let you down!!" He bellowed at no one in particular.
"I know who the murderer is. I'm calling an emergency meeting. THE NAME OF THE IMPOSTER AMONG US IS..."
Suddenly, there was dust everywhere. The penguins looked around, bewildered. They heard an anguished roar from the middle of the cloud, and sounds of a fight.
When the dust cleared, they saw the mighty lion, prone on the ground, and so, so still. They rushed to him and found a knife embedded in his back. The emperor of beasts was gone, just like the emperor he so idolized.
Dead is...

supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Angeries are loveI angeried this because I'm MAD but actually it's a great writeup![]()

supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
smh AM
No one else seems to be on thread so thats kinda disappointing. But I confirm that there is no lock and atm you are my only check alive .Hopefully nothing matters today and cop just has a lock
Even if they don't it should be an easy game hopefully
Still absolutely shooked on the genny kill n1 ruining my plans tbh . Zenge was my n0 ofc, maybe I made that a little obvious yesterday but was kinda scared yo die and not having that clear sheesh
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Regardless I think that if Dubz is mafia we wont get there ao going SAR>Vis wins it in most worlds
Thats a bummer lolNo one else seems to be on thread so thats kinda disappointing. But I confirm that there is no lock and atm you are my only check alive .
Still absolutely shooked on the genny kill n1 ruining my plans tbh . Zenge was my n0 ofc, maybe I made that a little obvious yesterday but was kinda scared yo die and not having that clear sheesh
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What am I, chopped liver? 😡No one else seems to be on thread so thats kinda disappointing
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm the real cop here.
You are my child that should be in bed but its never thereWhat am I, chopped liver? 😡
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was trying to look like I was so I'd dieI actually thought dubz was the cop thats why I had sar as a tr
Actually
That might be a good reason to think SAR is the wolf
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg you're the cop and AM is the wolf??!!?I'm the real cop here.
I was fully intending to kinda slank and go utr to reach a lock later but having a clear slot as n0 and then mafia doing a weird kill n1 ruined that but oh well.
I would still always clear Dubz for D1 so kinda not a point in dragging it, tho we could tryhard it to not misyeet anyone else.
I would've checked SAR because I still think they are likelier the hit but I was more sure that Clem was never the nk 😂
I would still always clear Dubz for D1 so kinda not a point in dragging it, tho we could tryhard it to not misyeet anyone else.
I would've checked SAR because I still think they are likelier the hit but I was more sure that Clem was never the nk 😂
Last game genny ruins my plans with Sticker.
Now genny ruins my plans by dying.
Smh genny what did I do to you
Now genny ruins my plans by dying.
Smh genny what did I do to you
Thats why im thinking vis lolI was trying to look like I was so I'd die
Actually
That might be a good reason to think SAR is the wolf
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Because of your initial green check on her? Didn't you claim one on SAR too?Thats why im thinking vis lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wow this thread is only 16 pages
Time to reread before bed
Time to reread before bed
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think I might owe it to PSV to start here
vote SAR
vote SAR
I hard claimed a n0 on vis on d1Because of your initial green check on her? Didn't you claim one on SAR too?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I rememberI hard claimed a n0 on vis on d1
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I also didn't believe you though, so not outside of the realm of possibility that wolves wouldn't believe you, even if you were right about Vis
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't know if that sentence made any sense, I'm tired. I keep saying I'm going to reread.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's been a real pleasure serving with you, boys - Day 3 tally
SAR (1) - Dubz
Vis (1) - Clem
2/5 voting
No one's in the lead
Missing: @Santygrass @SARdoghandler @Viscernable
Vote closes Wednesday, 12/21 at 10pm EST/9pm CST/7pm fantasyland (~47 hours).
SAR (1) - Dubz
Vis (1) - Clem
2/5 voting
No one's in the lead
Missing: @Santygrass @SARdoghandler @Viscernable
Vote closes Wednesday, 12/21 at 10pm EST/9pm CST/7pm fantasyland (~47 hours).
Oh no, if Sar and Vis vote each other, that would mean that my vote would be the deciding one ... Oh no. Gl in D4
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Santy plsOh no, if Sar and Vis vote each other, that would mean that my vote would be the deciding one ... Oh no. Gl in D4
I know what you mean but im too egotistical to care lolI also didn't believe you though, so not outside of the realm of possibility that wolves wouldn't believe you, even if you were right about Vis
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
A wheeze rings out
Dead is...
Dead is...
@Animal Midwife, who 🅱️iggled for 108 minutes and eventually passed out from hypoxia
5 players and 2 mods remain.
5 players and 2 mods remain.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
tf is going on with these spoilers
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Honestly I respect thatI know what you mean but im too egotistical to care lol

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reasons why it's Vis:
- Clem didn't die n1
- Some shielding from April d1
- Vis is always wolfy
Reasons why it's SAR:
- My lack of immediate village!SAR soul read
- That PSV vote d1
- My continued existence
Reasons why it's Santy:
- Clem didn't die n1
- Some shielding from April d1
- Vis is always wolfy
Reasons why it's SAR:
- My lack of immediate village!SAR soul read
- That PSV vote d1
- My continued existence
Reasons why it's Santy:
Seering Clem?! Really??
Skill Issue
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I forgot that PSV's last words were actually that her biggest concern was Vis
Hmm.
unyeet SAR yeet Vis
Hmm.
unyeet SAR yeet Vis
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Boy I still don't understand why genny died
Yeet SAR
I literally choked at multiple points and had to take clam down breaksI angeried this because I'm MAD but actually it's a great writeup![]()
But the bastard game was supposed to be last gameI'm the real cop here.
May I direct you to my additional posts yesterday about why it’s always SARReasons why it's SAR:
- My lack of immediate village!SAR soul read
- That PSV vote d1
- My continued existence
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K