NYITCOM-Arkansas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know how FAFSA works for this school? Do they have their own Federal School Code or is it just the same one as the New York campus?

Members don't see this ad.

This thread died out. Anyone hear anything with the wait list? Did any accepted students get any sort of email that they had to decide between nyitcom or any other schools they have been accepted too?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the prompt reply !

Dont give up guys. Just remember the boat doesn't sink because the water around it. It sinks when the water gets in. Stay focused and stay positive. Easier said than done, but if this is your goal dont let anyone tell you its not possible. Especially a numerical statistic.
Do you mind sharing your statistics?

Dumb question, but if we got an acceptance, how do we pay deposit lol....

Are there any second year students I can speak to regarding the school overall?

[Deleted] - Didn't realize this was last years thread xD

Last edited:
I just got a call from the financial department at NYIT and he stated that they did not need any deposit if you are attending the arkansas location. He did say they appreciated the money though and would just apply it to my tuition. I could've saved that money for other things like new ps4 games. :smack:

what?? my acceptance letter clearly stated that I needed to put down a deposit by Feb 10th....

Congrats!! One of my friends was accepted as well. I am excited about the school and have been wanting to actually ride there and check out the scenery. You know whats a scary thought? If you want to ask someone for advice at this school, there is no one because we are the first class. :scared:

we are actually not the first class. we r the second class so there will be OM2's when we are OM1's.