Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@Healer@1994 @UNMedGa @JoaoMoutinho minibump!

022017_InstantGratification-1024x1018.png
Hahaha

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
well now I want pizza

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
wait so i'm curious. is everyone i'm usually tagging watching the thread? if you're getting the thread updates from whatever comics/memes posted, there's probably no reason to keep tagging. my bad!

Reactions: 2 users
wait so i'm curious. is everyone i'm usually tagging watching the thread? if you're getting the thread updates from whatever comics/memes posted, there's probably no reason to keep tagging. my bad!
lol yes, I get notifications now. thanks bud.

jk! it's an entertaining thread:D

lol yes, I get notifications now. thanks bud.

jk! it's an entertaining thread:D

yeah my apologies. i didn't use the watch feature before and tried it out. i didn't realize i could get alerts from threads updated (including email updates!).

well daily comics/memes to keep this thread active it is then. no tagging necessary (it's like double notifications).

Reactions: 1 user
I always figured that you just tagged people if you figured that a particular comic or meme would appeal to their sense of humor or interest them in some other way. You do you, @Lawper , you do you.

Reactions: 4 users
I always figured that you just tagged people if you figured that a particular comic or meme would appeal to their sense of humor or interest them in some other way. You do you, @Lawper , you do you.

yeah that's usually the case but it's kinda redundant at this point. of course i have no idea who watches the thread if they do (and hence the extra tag), but double notifications can be problematic.

i'll just post a daily comic from here on out without the extra tag notifications and hope that somebody reads it. mainly interested in promoting humor and levity since well, SDN can get toxic, neurotic and depressing at times.

Reactions: 5 users
yeah that's usually the case but it's kinda redundant at this point. of course i have no idea who watches the thread if they do (and hence the extra tag), but double notifications can be problematic.

i'll just post a daily comic from here on out without the extra tag notifications and hope that somebody reads it. mainly interested in promoting humor and levity since well, SDN can get toxic, neurotic and depressing at times.
I appreciate the daily comics. Being tagged makes me feel like someone actually cares about me. It's a nice break from real life :)

Personally, I sometimes don't look at it just because of a notification until later (or not at all). If I'm tagged in it, I definitely look at it when I get a chance.

I appreciate the daily comics. Being tagged makes me feel like someone actually cares about me. It's a nice break from real life :)
Personally, I sometimes don't look at it just because of a notification until later (or not at all). If I'm tagged in it, I definitely look at it when I get a chance.

alright thanks! i'll do a mix of it then. basically just post general comics not specific to anyone. and if there's any specific attribute associated with you, i'll just tag you in it.

Reactions: 4 users
alright thanks! i'll do a mix of it then. basically just post general comics not specific to anyone. and if there's any specific attribute associated with you, i'll just tag you in it.
I'd actually like to be tagged twice in the future.

Reactions: 3 users
I'm honored I even was tagged! makes me feel like an SDN regular (a position I never thought I'd hold lol)

I'm honored I even was tagged! makes me feel like an SDN regular (a position I never thought I'd hold lol)
You're both a cat and a doctor. You brought this on yourself

Reactions: 3 users
@freak7 United Airlines @freak7 bump!
upload_2017-4-10_15-43-42.png

@freak7 Their new version of Economy Plus:
upload_2017-4-10_15-45-2.png

And, of course, my dear @freak7 , we can't forget the actual video of the dude getting pulled off the flight (I think. I found it on Reddit, so I have to assume it's legit).

@freak7 one more tag just to make you feel special :)

Reactions: 1 user