Pennsylvania State University "Early Admit Program"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thegreengreatdragon

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought about asking in the official Hershey thread, but since people were talking interviews and stuff there, I didn't want to ask a random unrelated question.

So, I'm a sophomore at PSU currently, and the College of Science offers an early application to our med school. Hershey is basically my dream school, so I jumped on the chance. My application is almost finished (I probably should have posted about this sooner), but I was wondering if there are any SDN-ers on here who are familiar with the program and would be willing to give me some tips?

Thanks!