Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like actual thoughts on my case even if one find Spurs to be village. It frustrates me to be asked to go in more depth and then have things I work hard on ignored. (Doesn't have to be right now but maybe sometime later today.) I also can't take new information if no one challenges me with counterpoints.
I mean like, your tone makes me a bit nervous but also i think youre village cause thats a whole lot of work to put in if you were a wolf. I respect it
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D1

Animal Midwife ( 2 ): squeeb, apop
apoptosis09 ( 2 ): spurs, dubz
fruitsalad ( 1 ): genny
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 2 ): sar, AM
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( ):
WildZoo ( ):
Sleep ( ):
 
apop, have you come to any conclusions about who in your target list is scummiest? Anyone moved up? Down? Turned themselves around?
Let's hear what you gathered then especially with you operating w/v. What are your worlds in connection with the rest of your POE?
Answering both together:

I want to flip am or spurs primarily. I think one is scum based on pushing and counter-pushing behavior and thread behavior since.

I think if am is scum dubz is a possible pairing, but she's dwarfed the thread so much and we have enough passive players i don't know that I can parse out much for other pairings besides genny until we get a flip. I don't think its a coincidence we have a of of nitpick pushing and few or no village reads.

I think if spurs is scum then he is unpaired with am, and likely dubz. Maybe paired psv. initial energy matched village spurs of last game. Later vibes feel cyo wolfy but could just be reeling from the AM push

Dubz is saying a lot and a little, only real notable interactions with AM and spurs which could be light theater or distancing if one is about to go over. I might've missed village reads somewhere. Notably different from powerwolf!dubz of last game though. This might be my backup option if village spooks off of the others.

Psv is hanging off the edge of my list but possibly paired spurs, unpaired kitz. Could be paired with me. otherwise not the scummiest.

Fruits is also leaning off the list but the flip will inform some unpairings on who he voted earlier (gotta double check). If he flips wolf I'd look at genny but bussing seems less likely in a (probs) 2 wolf game.
 
I would like actual thoughts on my case even if one find Spurs to be village. It frustrates me to be asked to go in more depth and then have things I work hard on ignored. (Doesn't have to be right now but maybe sometime later today.) I also can't take new information if no one challenges me with counterpoints.
I do see where you're coming from with your case, however imo:
I don't think the questions asked and answers given necessarily align with the conclusions drawn in your case. From an outsider POV, it feels like there was some goalpost moving when you were asking Spurs questions, and his responses to me give more the vibes of a frustrated villager who's tired of engaging.
I also think a lot of what he's done that is being used to call him wolfy is not necessarily AI for Spurs. Like for p#135 specifically, he spent a ton of last game flopping around nonsense votes for fun.
Or like, for p#311 I don't get the implication that you couldn't discuss the sleep thing. I read it as poking fun at how much it's been coming up.
Nor do I agree that he was exactly panicking about being hammered. Hammer, generally, has been something discussed at length recently before I've given it a passing thought. It just keeps coming up.
I also don't think any of the posts in the "bonus" tier actually have him telling you to village read him for pushing you. At all, in fact. They're him asking how you're reading him and one of the posts mentioned is your own.
 
what made you ping? I hadnt seen a RNG being mentioned in games before if i missed a vote, which is why i just threw a name since i was told it would be bad to do nothing and voting sleep is also frowned upon for village? But since i didnt actually feel like i could make an accurate vote in fruits i unyeeted him
I'm curious what made you pick fruit to throw out as a name, since you did substantiate it somewhat and then try to keep backing it up a bit with continued mentions of his habit of RNGing his vote at the beginning of a game.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dubz is saying a lot and a little, only real notable interactions with AM and spurs which could be light theater or distancing if one is about to go over. I might've missed village reads somewhere. Notably different from powerwolf!dubz of last game though. This might be my backup option if village spooks off of the others.
This is totally incongruous with your stated reasons for wanting to vote for people. And it's a bit unclear to me how I could be distancing from people who I've stated I think are village.

Also "notably different from last game but I might vote there anyway" :laugh:
 
I do see where you're coming from with your case, however imo:
I don't think the questions asked and answers given necessarily align with the conclusions drawn in your case. From an outsider POV, it feels like there was some goalpost moving when you were asking Spurs questions, and his responses to me give more the vibes of a frustrated villager who's tired of engaging.
I also think a lot of what he's done that is being used to call him wolfy is not necessarily AI for Spurs. Like for p#135 specifically, he spent a ton of last game flopping around nonsense votes for fun.
Or like, for p#311 I don't get the implication that you couldn't discuss the sleep thing. I read it as poking fun at how much it's been coming up.
Nor do I agree that he was exactly panicking about being hammered. Hammer, generally, has been something discussed at length recently before I've given it a passing thought. It just keeps coming up.
I also don't think any of the posts in the "bonus" tier actually have him telling you to village read him for pushing you. At all, in fact. They're him asking how you're reading him and one of the posts mentioned is your own.
Hopefully this doesn't sound harsh or like a put down. I do appreciate the extensivity of the case and how much work clearly went into it.
 
This is a crazy thing to say :laugh:
Look I can't solve the puzzle if I leave out pieces 😅
This is totally incongruous with your stated reasons for wanting to vote for people. And it's a bit unclear to me how I could be distancing from people who I've stated I think are village.
There was a pattern than pinged me with am and spurs discussion. Like you could've been talking yourself through village reading them after a back and forth. Not my top choice still. Am v bad at finding village dubz, and worse at finding w!dubz 🥲
Also "notably different from last game but I might vote there anyway" :laugh:
I wouldn't expect the same strategy twice if you did luck into scum again! The read is independent.
 
I'm curious what made you pick fruit to throw out as a name, since you did substantiate it somewhat and then try to keep backing it up a bit with continued mentions of his habit of RNGing his vote at the beginning of a game.
Thats just it, i was told by spurs (if im remembering correctly) to throw a vote down in case i wasnt available due to travel plans. I yeeted fruits cause i dont like the random voting he tends to do at the beginning since i tend to pick a vote and not move it, but i acknowledge that this is a personal bias and ive seen village fruits do that before which is why i unyeeted him.
 
Thats just it, i was told by spurs (if im remembering correctly) to throw a vote down in case i wasnt available due to travel plans. I yeeted fruits cause i dont like the random voting he tends to do at the beginning since i tend to pick a vote and not move it, but i acknowledge that this is a personal bias and ive seen village fruits do that before which is why i unyeeted him.
Hmm.
How are you feeling now?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There was a pattern than pinged me with am and spurs discussion. Like you could've been talking yourself through village reading them after a back and forth. Not my top choice still. Am v bad at finding village dubz, and worse at finding w!dubz 🥲
Yes...because...I am...trying to evaluate them...??
 
WITH GREAT MODDING COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
You think I'm a great mod??
Snow White And The Seven Dwarves Dwarf GIF
 
Hmm.
How are you feeling now?
Tired. Just tried to take a nap and failed rip

im feeling like i have been caught up in watching the back and forth between AM and Spurs and havent given too many thoughts about anyone else. Im trying to take into consideration what ive seen from people from other games since ive been in a couple now to try and form more informed thoughts/reasonings besides just vibes
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad