apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Apop is almost never a hit and when she is she's much more slippery!Oof I really don't want to move onto spurs because I think apop is a more likely hit
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Apop is almost never a hit and when she is she's much more slippery!Oof I really don't want to move onto spurs because I think apop is a more likely hit
Ah too bad I can't readIt says it in the rules of this game, yea
genny? Dubz?i’m opposing ties but there’s a wolf pursuing me
Oh yeah? Is it me or genny?i’m opposing ties but there’s a wolf pursuing me
Dammitgenny? Dubz?

Chasing his own tail?genny? Dubz?
That will lock us in a 3-way tie with 3 mins to go fwiwi want to vote screams, her handling of AM isn’t villagey
AM solving approach is villagey
SpicyThat will lock us in a 3-way tie with 3 mins to go fwiw
there’s a case for either honestlygenny? Dubz?
That’s some tasty salt.genny’s reasoning is bizarre and WZ randomly extended that wagon for vibez while i was catching up 5 pages of content posted in 3 hours
That's not a reason for me to be wolfythere’s a case for either honestly
genny’s reasoning is bizarre and WZ randomly extended that wagon for vibez while i was catching up 5 pages of content posted in 3 hours
not really saltThat’s some tasty salt.
I thought you were at dinner!guys apop can cause a tie
Apop just actively deterred a tieguys apop can cause a tie
And this time it wasn't my fault 😎Oh my. you've yeeted the person receiving 0 village reads again. Smh
Nuh-uh you started it! 😡And this time it wasn't my fault 😎
Did it work this time? I don’t want to have to try it again next game.Oh my. you've yeeted the person receiving 0 village reads again. Smh
Yeah idk how many d1 misyeets I have to lead for people to realize it's a bad idea to follow me. At a certain point, that's on them.Nuh-uh you started it! 😡
(This is a joke)
Anyways gl village and I consider my flip pool to be my legacy reads!
I think so 🫡Did it work this time? I don’t want to have to try it again next game.
Votes are closed, you have a few minutes to correct me if any votes here are wrong and/or missingd1
Animal Midwife ( 1 ): squeeb
apoptosis09 ( 3 ): spurs, psv, fruit
fruitsalad ( 1 ): dubz
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 2 ): sar, apop
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( ):
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( 2 ): AM, genny
WildZoo ( ):
Sleep ( ):
idk, you guys will have to fight for the awward!How many more d1s before I'm ahead of cg? 🤔
I wasn't going to say it 😶Apparently apop and squeeb aren't allowed to exist in a game together for more than a day
star cross'd once againApparently apop and squeeb aren't allowed to exist in a game together for more than a day
I do, that's why I keep playing your games!You think I'm a great mod??
![]()
I do, that's why I keep playing your games!

lol I have a lot to catch up onWhat if it's fruit and AM![]()
Does any of that even make sense with how I've handled him?What if it's fruit and AM![]()
Not really, I just wanted to see what you'd sayDoes any of that even make sense with how I've handled him?
Without having caught up yet, I feel like a fundamental problem with both this game and the previous is that we have players who are (in my opinion) being very obviously sus like apop and squeeb (squib?) but in a way that may be NAI, that it makes it hard for me to fully or accurately assess the sus of other players.What if it's PSV and I think she's cooking when she's wolfy
Remind me what's wrong with squeeb again?Without having caught up yet, I feel like a fundamental problem with both this game and the previous is that we have players who are (in my opinion) being very obviously sus like apop and squeeb (squib?) but in a way that may be NAI, that it makes it hard for me to fully or accurately assess the sus of other players.
Like part of me wants to clear the sqeeb question, but we don't have many more flips to try out.
Okay this would be a weird thing for AM to say to genny for voting her packmate lolNow here's an actual move that I enjoy.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.