You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have about 5 pages to catch up on, but the reason she pinged me last night is I've almost never seen her throw down a vote early on. She's usually one of the last to do it. This could easily be nothing, but it just stuck out to me as someone trying extra hard to look engaged in the thread early.Remind me what's wrong with squeeb again?
As I said I have a lot to catch up on to figure out if she is still in my POE inner circle
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you remind me how many games she's played here? I feel like it's been only a couple so I'm not sure how much weight to put on thisI have about 5 pages to catch up on, but the reason she pinged me last night is I've almost never seen her throw down a vote early on. She's usually one of the last to do it. This could easily be nothing, but it just stuck out to me as someone trying extra hard to look engaged in the thread early.
As I said I have a lot to catch up on to figure out if she is still in my POE inner circle
I'm trying to share a picture of the new friends I made on my run but sdn won't let me
I believe 2 regular plus the speed game (where she, by necessity, did move a little more quickly).Can you remind me how many games she's played here? I feel like it's been only a couple so I'm not sure how much weight to put on this
And I'm not sure either, it was just one of those things a couple of hours after game open that I took note of that carried over into how I viewed her during D1. I am probably due to go back and update that read during this night cycle.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
SDN is nerfing me as wellI'm trying to share a picture of the new friends I made on my run but sdn won't let me
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Might i offer an explanation Spurs?
(Yes I know it's blurry, I was in motion)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
She played part of Supernatural (2 cycles) before voluntary modkill and...well technically part of another because Good PWWace ended. And a speed game. I think that's it.Can you remind me how many games she's played here? I feel like it's been only a couple so I'm not sure how much weight to put on this
Certainly!Might i offer an explanation Spurs?
Not to start anything but I just want it to noted that kitz did not vote and her vote wasn't randed.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I would not describe her overall play or that vote as trying extra hard to look engaged in the thread early.I have about 5 pages to catch up on, but the reason she pinged me last night is I've almost never seen her throw down a vote early on. She's usually one of the last to do it. This could easily be nothing, but it just stuck out to me as someone trying extra hard to look engaged in the thread early.
As I said I have a lot to catch up on to figure out if she is still in my POE inner circle
fruitsalad
Full Member
unlikelyWhat if it's fruit and AM![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That happened when Zenge didn't vote last game too.Not to start anything but I just want it to noted that kitz did not vote and her vote wasn't randed.
Idk what it means but just wanted to mention it lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
People started voting and I thought I was late in the D1 vote. I didn't know D0 was even a thing.Certainly!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Uh huh. Like you're not always starting something!!Not to start anything
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You thought you were late in the d1 vote and you voted me because a stoat was easy to draw?!People started voting and I thought I was late in the D1 vote. I didn't know D0 was even a thing.
Checks out tbh
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
I do nothing if not commit to a bit. See the therapist bit in the Good Pwwace and the Christmas music bit in the speed gameYou thought you were late in the d1 vote and you voted me because a stoat was easy to draw?!
Checks out tbh
Zedge abstained twice, right?That happened when Zenge didn't vote last game too.
Idk what it means but just wanted to mention it lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
YeahZedge abstained twice, right?
And nothing ever happened to his vote either time?Yeah
Then where's your AM drawing smhmhI do nothing if not commit to a bit. See the therapist bit in the Good Pwwace and the Christmas music bit in the speed game
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not that I sawAnd nothing ever happened to his vote either time?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I asked Clem about the first one at some point and he said "Who could say!" so idk what happened
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
It's there, I didn't want to flood your tagThen where's your AM drawing smhmh
#420 nice
I don't think those are all of my posts. I gave reads on other players as well, and I've read you as wolfy because I think you are putting words in my mouth that I didn't say.I want to find you if you're village Spurs but I can't if all your posts are some variation of AM is wolfy because
1. she doesn't like RNG (ironic given that's apparent your deepest fear this game).
2. she doesn't like sleeping D1.
3. she's not voting for me.
Can you talk to me more about this? Like, yes, eventually I have to find a compatible pack, but why can't I imagine a hypothetical pack that includes you, and a different hypothetical pack that includes squeeb, and then examine them individually to decide which one is more likely? Then if I pick wrong, it tells me I should look at the other hypothetical more closely.If he's village, he'll see this as reasonable and maybe we can actually have a conversation about what really has occurred in this game and why his only wolfreads being incompatible is a real problem.
In this particular case, I think swapping my vote and nakedly backing down when under pressure would look suspicious for a wolf who is under pressure.The discussion shouldn't be tabled regardless of who you're voting. It wasn't a get out of jail free card. I still want to talk to you and find you if you're village. And I don't know why swapping a vote would be suspicious anyway. Like that only makes sense if we're w/w.
I'm actually fine! Like I said, if I get myself misyeeted, y'all will learn something about how I village, and if I misyeet AM, I will learn something about how they village.Spurs has reached one of the more common stages of interacting with AM, where he realizes he has poked the bear and desperately wants to exit the cave
Or maybe in act two AM and I can pair up as unlikely buddies??
I can't tell if this was directed just at other players, or if you'd like me to respond further as well. If you do I can try after kids go to bed.I would like actual thoughts on my case even if one find Spurs to be village. It frustrates me to be asked to go in more depth and then have things I work hard on ignored. (Doesn't have to be right now but maybe sometime later today.) I also can't take new information if no one challenges me with counterpoints.
It is also content like this, squeeb, that just... looks not-village. Not wanting to speak out of fear of being yeeted makes it hard to find you anything other than sus.I'm not the habit of trying to draw attention to myself esp when it is likely to get me yeeted .
Apop flips Vanilla Town (VT)
Tsk tsk.
Night 1 ends January 3, 3pm Pacific.
Living:
@Animal Midwife
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@SARdoghandler
@WildZoo
@fruitsalad
@GoSpursGo
@screamqueenbee
@kitzsuna
Dead:
12 year old Clem's dreams of being an illustrator
@apoptosis09 (town)
Tots:
@supershorty
@samac
@_rae_
@Barkley13
@katiemcat
@Viscernable
D1 Flavor:
Tsk tsk.
Night 1 ends January 3, 3pm Pacific.
Living:
@Animal Midwife
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@SARdoghandler
@WildZoo
@fruitsalad
@GoSpursGo
@screamqueenbee
@kitzsuna
Dead:
12 year old Clem's dreams of being an illustrator
@apoptosis09 (town)
Tots:
@supershorty
@samac
@_rae_
@Barkley13
@katiemcat
@Viscernable
D1 Flavor:
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
And if I post too much, it's susIt is also content like this, squeeb, that just... looks not-village. Not wanting to speak out of fear of being yeeted makes it hard to find you anything other than sus.
it's a can't win for losing scenario
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I honestly have been wanting to find an off-ramp for this specific reason, but you haven't really given me a chance to back off my vote in a manner that wouldn't look incredibly suspicious.
But since you brought it up, I'm going to take this opportunity to table the discussion (from my perspective) until the next day cycle.
I was responding-ish to the above post (too lazy to rearrange the quotes)I'm actually fine! Like I said, if I get myself misyeeted, y'all will learn something about how I village, and if I misyeet AM, I will learn something about how they village.
Or maybe in act two AM and I can pair up as unlikely buddies??
Please feel free to always tag me for drawings smhIt's there, I didn't want to flood your tag
#420 nice
That goes for everyone
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If I take my lazy approach to this game at face value my village reads are just the people who have said anything approaching a real read so that's suboptimal
Who else did you find wolfy besides squeeb at the time of that post? That was my problem.I don't think those are all of my posts. I gave reads on other players as well, and I've read you as wolfy because I think you are putting words in my mouth that I didn't say.
Having two different packs is fine. The problem is that you had no one paired with me or squeeb. Everyone else was either neutral or village on their own island. That means something is seriously wrong with the readslist. If that has changed now, I would like to talk about it more.Can you talk to me more about this? Like, yes, eventually I have to find a compatible pack, but why can't I imagine a hypothetical pack that includes you, and a different hypothetical pack that includes squeeb, and then examine them individually to decide which one is more likely? Then if I pick wrong, it tells me I should look at the other hypothetical more closely.
It wouldn't matter if you're village though. It'd just be a simple reevaluation (and I'm sure you'd say as much). Only suspicious if a wolf does it because they're not actually reevaluating.In this particular case, I think swapping my vote and nakedly backing down when under pressure would look suspicious for a wolf who is under pressure.
We can try, but we need to have a frank discussion about reads to get started with that.Or maybe in act two AM and I can pair up as unlikely buddies??
You don't need to say anything more about it.I can't tell if this was directed just at other players, or if you'd like me to respond further as well. If you do I can try after kids go to bed.
Updated with flavorApop flips Vanilla Town (VT)
Tsk tsk.
Night 1 ends January 3, 3pm Pacific.
Living:
@Animal Midwife
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@SARdoghandler
@WildZoo
@fruitsalad
@GoSpursGo
@screamqueenbee
@kitzsuna
Dead:
12 year old Clem's dreams of being an illustrator
@apoptosis09 (town)
Tots:
@supershorty
@samac
@_rae_
@Barkley13
@katiemcat
@Viscernable
D1 Flavor:
View attachment 413450
Thread doubled while I worked 🥲
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
**********Apop flips Vanilla Town (VT)
Tsk tsk.
I mean gl village, you got this 🧡
***********
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It wasn't my fault this time!!Thread doubled while I worked 🥲
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
AM and Spurs! Get em!Then who was it?
![]()
I see apop was voted off the island so
@GoSpursGo you'll be happy to know I took the drugs and the drugs are working so queebing may occur
Edited for grammar because I'm not queebing yet
@GoSpursGo you'll be happy to know I took the drugs and the drugs are working so queebing may occur
Edited for grammar because I'm not queebing yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm so close to unconsciousness but I keep waking back up because I'm hungry
So hungry
So hungry
AM and Spurs! Get em!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Is Spurs a drug dealer now?!I see apop was voted off the island so
@GoSpursGo you'll be happy to know I took the drugs and the drugs are working so queebing may occur
Edited for grammar because I'm not queebing yet
Is Spurs a drug dealer now?!
If he's dealing borderline overdose of Tylenol cold and sinus and decongestants, then maybe
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I neglected to mention that I had a lovely cocktail at dinner last night with shorty, Zenge, samac, and Mr. samac
I am mentioning it now because alcohol makes AM angery, and the aforementioned cocktail was full of tequila
I am mentioning it now because alcohol makes AM angery, and the aforementioned cocktail was full of tequila
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 91K