Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a good number of neutral players too on my reads list earlier who could build the hypothetical packs.

TBH you have a point I was primarily focused on finding individually sus players without fully thinking through who to pair them with. It's kind of hard to do early on when there isn't a lot to go on, but there probably is enough now that it's worth doing the exercise.
Yeah, that's why I figure we'd just resume after the cycle ended.
Who would YOU pair with squeeb?
I can't unpair SAR, Dubz, or kitz from her.
Do you primarily mean about pair analysis, or something else?
Just in general. The pair analysis typically comes after a POE is already established.
 
i’m just a simple salad pls
table-top-featuring-vibrant-fruit-salad-arranged-style-exotic-birds-innovative-technique-combines-elements-293893290.jpg


?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh you voted for fruits.

Maybe I'm reading your posts but skipping your votes? Chances are there's a page that I just skipped somewhere
I didn't say a lot about it tbh

I'm probably confbiasing myself now

But hey I will listen to others' reads on fruit!
 
I don't really know. Process of elimination kind of?

I think Spurs and AM are village, I think you're probably village or at least currently seem to be cooking, I ain't voting the nooblet or SAR today, squeeb so far seems squeebish, and I'm uncomfortable with leading the pop vote though if she is wolf and goes over and I left it I'll be mad. And I am confident...enough...ish...in my ability to read genny that there's no reason for me to vote her d1.

Plus fruit just feels less...fresh so far this game
Oh here it is.

Well it isn't D1 anymore, where do SAR and nooblet fit in the amorphous blob?

At the risk of pairing myself with your most sus player, I should point out fruit was totting until just before thread open. So my impression was just busy fruit. But I'll try to actually explore the content more closely
 
Oh here it is.

Well it isn't D1 anymore, where do SAR and nooblet fit in the amorphous blob?

At the risk of pairing myself with your most sus player, I should point out fruit was totting until just before thread open. So my impression was just busy fruit. But I'll try to actually explore the content more closely
Looks at list

It would appear they are in my amorphous blob
 
Have you played with v!AM before and have any history there that could be helpful?

Talk about what you mean by vote placement for squeeb?
AM subbed into a village role in the Goats 3 game but i didn't play with village AM directly. i just know from that game she has the particular incisiveness to her posts and investigations when she's village, and she's pretty combative too.

i didn't like screams vote for AM, it seemed to latch onto your vote on AM per the tallies, and it also looked retaliatory to AM's push on her:

unyeet WZ
Yeet AM
@Clem J

d1

Animal Midwife ( 2 ): spurs, squeeb
apoptosis09 ( ):
fruitsalad ( 1 ): genny
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 3 ): dubz, sar, AM
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( ):
WildZoo ( ):
Sleep ( ):
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
d1

Animal Midwife ( 1 ): spurs
apoptosis09 ( ):
fruitsalad ( 1 ): genny
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 2 ): dubz, sar
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( 1 ): AM
WildZoo ( 1 ): squeeb
Sleep ( ):
tally at 2:12 PM EST
 
d1

Animal Midwife ( 1 ): spurs
apoptosis09 ( ):
fruitsalad ( 1 ): genny
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 2 ): dubz, sar
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( 1 ): AM
WildZoo ( 1 ): squeeb
Sleep ( ):

unyeet WZ
Yeet AM
@Clem J

Unyeet squeeb
Yeet Spurs

d1

Animal Midwife ( 2 ): spurs, squeeb
apoptosis09 ( ):
fruitsalad ( 1 ): genny
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 3 ): dubz, sar, AM
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( ):
WildZoo ( ):
Sleep ( ):

:corny:

Unyeet Spurs

@Clem J

Yeet AM

Someone's gotta flip

@Clem J

d1

Animal Midwife ( 3 ): spurs, squeeb, apop
apoptosis09 ( ):
fruitsalad ( 1 ): genny
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 2 ): sar, AM
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( ):
WildZoo ( ):
Sleep ( ):
AM wagon picks up steam, while spurs is just behind
 
At the risk of pairing myself with your most sus player, I should point out fruit was totting until just before thread open. So my impression was just busy fruit. But I'll try to actually explore the content more closely
So I'm re-reading for paired analysis, fruits was here and actively posting until just before 1pm and kept his RNG vote on PSV the whole time. He didn't come back until the 5p hour.

What I'm contemplating is whether it's unusual for fruits to not have hopped his vote around earlier, or if the thread was just so noisy from the spat between AM/me that it was hard to form other opinions. My instinct is the latter.
 
honestly, AM vs spurs just looked like a village spat to me, and i think wolves are those who are trying to take advantage of this V/V fight
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm re-reading for paired analysis, fruits was here and actively posting until just before 1pm and kept his RNG vote on PSV the whole time. He didn't come back until the 5p hour.

What I'm contemplating is whether it's unusual for fruits to not have hopped his vote around earlier, or if the thread was just so noisy from the spat between AM/me that it was hard to form other opinions. My instinct is the latter.
I'm not reading him based on him being absent for a few hours? That's NAI
 
So... not me and genny?
honestly, i'm not really sure what you and genny were trying to do in all this.

genny made a bizarre claim that my opening looked like a wolf trying to blend in with village without explaining how/why, and you went by vibez that remain largely unexplained and unsupported

i'm well aware villagers attacked me in parallel with wolves before so i'm trying to take into that larger context, but i can't overlook this rather bizarre swing to me.
 
remember that kitz voted me and complained she did so because she didn't like my random voting, genny was the second vote, but kitz later unvoted
 
I'm not reading him based on him being absent for a few hours? That's NAI
I agree, I'm trying to evaluate the time before he left and decide if it's unusual he didn't hop his vote around while he was here. I do think he asked a few nice questions while he was here, but a lot of oxygen was sucked up between AM and me.

I still need to get to the time right before vote close though and the part where you moved your vote.
 
honestly, i'm not really sure what you and genny were trying to do in all this.

genny made a bizarre claim that my opening looked like a wolf trying to blend in with village without explaining how/why, and you went by vibez that remain largely unexplained and unsupported

i'm well aware villagers attacked me in parallel with wolves before so i'm trying to take into that larger context, but i can't overlook this rather bizarre swing to me.
I already explained what I was trying to do. Avoid leading another misyeet. It worked sort of!

Nobody had really talked about you much so I figured it was worth bringing you some attention. And I hadn't gotten a feel for your perspective yet.

When you said wolves are taking advantage of a AM/Spurs v/v fight, whomst are you referring to?
 
I agree, I'm trying to evaluate the time before he left and decide if it's unusual he didn't hop his vote around while he was here. I do think he asked a few nice questions while he was here, but a lot of oxygen was sucked up between AM and me.

I still need to get to the time right before vote close though and the part where you moved your vote.
Which questions?
 
d1

Animal Midwife ( 3 ): spurs, squeeb, apop
apoptosis09 ( ):
fruitsalad ( 1 ): genny
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 2 ): sar, AM
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( ):
WildZoo ( ):
Sleep ( ):

Vote apop

I want it known that I feel kinda gross about this because it's apop, BUT I find the way she's approaching solving so far today to be a pale imitation of last game

I honestly have been wanting to find an off-ramp for this specific reason, but you haven't really given me a chance to back off my vote in a manner that wouldn't look incredibly suspicious.

But since you brought it up, I'm going to take this opportunity to table the discussion (from my perspective) until the next day cycle.

Unyeet @Animal Midwife
Yeet @apoptosis09
@Clem J


Sorry if I'm off, apop. One of these days our minds will align.
swing to apop

it seems AM wagon stagnated for an hour prior to apop wagon emerging
 
Answering both together:

I want to flip am or spurs primarily. I think one is scum based on pushing and counter-pushing behavior and thread behavior since.

I think if am is scum dubz is a possible pairing, but she's dwarfed the thread so much and we have enough passive players i don't know that I can parse out much for other pairings besides genny until we get a flip. I don't think its a coincidence we have a of of nitpick pushing and few or no village reads.

I think if spurs is scum then he is unpaired with am, and likely dubz. Maybe paired psv. initial energy matched village spurs of last game. Later vibes feel cyo wolfy but could just be reeling from the AM push

Dubz is saying a lot and a little, only real notable interactions with AM and spurs which could be light theater or distancing if one is about to go over. I might've missed village reads somewhere. Notably different from powerwolf!dubz of last game though. This might be my backup option if village spooks off of the others.

Psv is hanging off the edge of my list but possibly paired spurs, unpaired kitz. Could be paired with me. otherwise not the scummiest.

Fruits is also leaning off the list but the flip will inform some unpairings on who he voted earlier (gotta double check). If he flips wolf I'd look at genny but bussing seems less likely in a (probs) 2 wolf game.
I'm going through trying to look at pairings, and at this point apop is pretty correct. I only note interactions with dubZ for AM, me, and squeeb at this point. I think PSV said she felt good about dubZ a little earlier. Shortly after this, dubZ decided to shift her vote to fruit, making another unpairing.

That said, I think a lot of players' interactions are focused around AM, me, and squeeb.
 
Which questions?
These. It's not a ton, but it's not nothing. I think his focus on the AM/squeeb interactions tracks with his focus now

somehow i feel like AM’s approach to the game is villagey purely due to solving vibes


@screamqueenbee what are you thinking currently from the thread content so far?

@Animal Midwife are you still wolfreading screams?

what do you make of AM voting screams?
 
d1

Animal Midwife ( 3 ): spurs, squeeb, apop
apoptosis09 ( ):
fruitsalad ( 1 ): genny
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 2 ): sar, AM
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( ):
WildZoo ( ):
Sleep ( ):

d1

Animal Midwife ( 2 ): squeeb, apop
apoptosis09 ( 1 ): spurs
fruitsalad ( 1 ): genny
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( 2 ): sar, AM
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( 1 ): fruit
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( ):
WildZoo ( ):
Sleep ( ):
comparing the two tallies that occurred about 2 hours apart
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad