Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're not missing muchI’m so far behind that I’m just gonna have to accept never watching that show
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You're not missing muchI’m so far behind that I’m just gonna have to accept never watching that show
Hush youYou're not missing much
Yeet Clem
@Clem J
That's bold to do that when his avatar is right there.Yeet Clem
@Clem J
I'm tickled that it wasn't mentioned a single time last gameThat's bold to do that when his avatar is right there.
I was wasting on d0 I thought we couldn’t vote for players in the current game??Yeah votes for Clem are illegal
I was wasting on d0 I thought we couldn’t vote for players in the current game??
Flavor updatedAll role PMs have gone out. If you haven't gotten one, please DO NOT POST--just message me privately and we'll pretend nothing happened.
Thread is open for a chill day 0, D1 proper will start January 1, 3pm Pacific
Living:
@Animal Midwife
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@SARdoghandler
@WildZoo
@fruitsalad
@GoSpursGo
@apoptosis09
@screamqueenbee
@kitzsuna
Dead:
12 year old Clem's dreams of being an illustrator
Tots:
@supershorty
@samac
@_rae_
@Barkley13
@katiemcat
D0 flavor:
View attachment 413392
This HAS to be the first time someone has bullied someone inticvoting for themself
Nah I'm pretty sure I've done it beforeThis HAS to be the first time someone has bullied someone inticvoting for themself

Calm down there, Jamie Campbell Bower.I was promised a child d0!!!
He's missing some, though!You're not missing much
Narrator: and that always the last we heard of dubZ, as the hammer engaged overnightHappy New Year everyone! aaaaand goodnight!
Haha yeah haha who would do that...This HAS to be the first time someone has bullied someone inticvoting for themself
Overrateda collective pop culture emotion.
This is not poorly drawn; I can tell it's a duck.
Narrator: and that always the last we heard of dubZ, as the hammer engaged overnight

My strategy was not very polished last night dubZ, what do you want from me?

That's because you were a wolf, not mafia! Duh 😂I'm tickled that it wasn't mentioned a single time last game
I hate that I can hear a gif I want to find to respond to this but I can't remember what it's from to find itI was promised a child d0!!!
At least I provided you the perfect smilie to convey the strength of both your sadness and anger at this situation!I hate that I can hear a gif I want to find to respond to this but I can't remember what it's from to find it
![]()
Actually it was worse--she was englishThat's because you were a wolf, not mafia! Duh 😂
no cakes pls, tyvmI woke up thinking about Crisco. So I guess that means it's time to eat cake.
I woke up thinking about Crisco. So I guess that means it's time to eat cake.
Can I interest you in a shorty vote?currently randomly voting
it’s day so not countedCan I interest you in a shorty vote?
Yeah but it’s d0 so I assume none of these votes matter at all, though if I’m wrong I guess we are in like a 3 way tie!it’s day so not counted
ok i’m soldYeah but it’s d0 so I assume none of these votes matter at all, though if I’m wrong I guess we are in like a 3 way tie!
sorry was catching upFruit there are so many notifications
I am not Clem butCan I poorly dwwaw my vote? that seems on theme
Yes plsCan I poorly dwwaw my vote? that seems on theme
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.