You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Please hurry up so I can be calm and chill and not post 20 times before midnightClem fun fact time: the only way I ever reliably get a thing done on time is by setting 1+ alarms for it. Did I look at the time and go "Hey, don't I have something to do at 3?" Just now and it took me a solid 2 minutes to figure out what it was because I forgot to set my "flip cycles" timer? Yeah. But due to a minor miracle, I figured it out and have now set a timer. Yay!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is now Day 1! You have until January 2, 3pm pacific.
There will be an EVENT later this evening (as soon as I write it up), stay tuned.
Living:
@Animal Midwife
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@SARdoghandler
@WildZoo
@fruitsalad
@GoSpursGo
@apoptosis09
@screamqueenbee
@kitzsuna
Dead:
12 year old Clem's dreams of being an illustrator
Tots:
@supershorty
@samac
@_rae_
@Barkley13
@katiemcat
There will be an EVENT later this evening (as soon as I write it up), stay tuned.
Living:
@Animal Midwife
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@SARdoghandler
@WildZoo
@fruitsalad
@GoSpursGo
@apoptosis09
@screamqueenbee
@kitzsuna
Dead:
12 year old Clem's dreams of being an illustrator
Tots:
@supershorty
@samac
@_rae_
@Barkley13
@katiemcat
First event of the game!
Please submit a drawing of a A Bird. You can send it to me directly, or post it here and ping me. Winner will get A Prize. Only your first submission will be accepted/counted, but please feel free to draw as many birds as you like. Please get them in at least an hour before end of day.
Living:
@Animal Midwife
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@SARdoghandler
@WildZoo
@fruitsalad
@GoSpursGo
@apoptosis09
@screamqueenbee
@kitzsuna
Dead:
12 year old Clem's dreams of being an illustrator
Tots:
@supershorty
@samac
@_rae_
@Barkley13
@katiemcat
Please submit a drawing of a A Bird. You can send it to me directly, or post it here and ping me. Winner will get A Prize. Only your first submission will be accepted/counted, but please feel free to draw as many birds as you like. Please get them in at least an hour before end of day.
Living:
@Animal Midwife
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@SARdoghandler
@WildZoo
@fruitsalad
@GoSpursGo
@apoptosis09
@screamqueenbee
@kitzsuna
Dead:
12 year old Clem's dreams of being an illustrator
Tots:
@supershorty
@samac
@_rae_
@Barkley13
@katiemcat
Even if 12 year old Clem’s dreams are dead, can I use an 8 year old girl’s much superior talents (to my own) for this event???First event of the game!
Please submit a drawing of a A Bird. You can send it to me directly, or post it here and ping me. Winner will get A Prize. Only your first submission will be accepted/counted, but please feel free to draw as many birds as you like. Please get them in at least an hour before end of day.
Living:
@Animal Midwife
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@SARdoghandler
@WildZoo
@fruitsalad
@GoSpursGo
@apoptosis09
@screamqueenbee
@kitzsuna
Dead:
12 year old Clem's dreams of being an illustrator
Tots:
@supershorty
@samac
@_rae_
@Barkley13
@katiemcat
AcceptableEven if 12 year old Clem’s dreams are dead, can I use an 8 year old girl’s much superior talents (to my own) for this event???
She was very excited to share!Acceptable
Attachments
@Clem JShe was very excited to share!
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
please accept my poorly dWWawn wereparrot 😂
@Clem J
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
@Clem J
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
yeet PSV
back to random votes (I had PSV and spurs as my 2 random wolves)
@Clem J
back to random votes (I had PSV and spurs as my 2 random wolves)
@Clem J
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Birds 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
There are so many good birds, I gotta think about which one to draw
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Im in love she is perfectShe was very excited to share!
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Listen, it's the only thing I can imagine taking me to the finals
Brennan "I'm not the bird guy, anyways let me share this 10 minute anecdote about crows" Lee Mulligan
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Okay I drew one of my favorite patients @Clem J
Mingos are soooo cuteOkay I drew one of my favorite patients @Clem J
View attachment 413420
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
They are such good silly creaturesMingos are soooo cute
@Clem J
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could we have a real vote?Unyeet @WildZoo
@Clem J
There, 3 times is enough. Carry on 🙂
You COULD, but I'd rather not! I promised to be more chill this game, and plus me coming in guns blazing didn't exactly work amazingly for the village last game 🙂Could we have a real vote?
How about you, AM? Did you detect anything in the bird pictures that gave away the wolf in our midst?
fruitsalad
Full Member
your reads were fine last game!@fruitsalad , I would think you of all people would like to avoid hearing my reads after last game. Unless it’s so you can specifically do the opposite![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeet @WildZoo
Unyeet @WildZoo
Yeet @WildZoo
Unyeet @WildZoo
Yeet @WildZoo
Spurs pls, if you want my attention all you have to do is say helloUnyeet @WildZoo
@Clem J
There, 3 times is enough. Carry on 🙂
fruitsalad
Full Member
i'm not really factoring the last game into this game tbh
it was a rough game, and i led the game-losing vote
so i'm approaching this game completely fresh
it was a rough game, and i led the game-losing vote
so i'm approaching this game completely fresh
fruitsalad
Full Member
with 10 players, I'm assuming there's 2 wolves
so I RNGed the roster and voted based on that
so I RNGed the roster and voted based on that
Spurs pls, if you want my attention all you have to do is say hello

Can you please deliver those yeets to @Zenge142 ? I've been trying to send him one for the last month but for some reasons they aren't going through...
Yeah, to be clear I'm mostly just D1 ****posting. I do think you and I equally marched down that path, but I don't think either of us did much that could have been helped.i'm not really factoring the last game into this game tbh
it was a rough game, and i led the game-losing vote
so i'm approaching this game completely fresh
I did learn that I think you and I can make a good team, so I hope we'll be able to do that again but listen to our better reads this time 🙂
I would be willing to village-lock @SARdoghandler and @kitzsuna though (for a day at least).
I watched the entirety of the last game so don't be making up reasoning for the loss. It's fully possible to solve while being chill. Do you not see me voting?You COULD, but I'd rather not! I promised to be more chill this game, and plus me coming in guns blazing didn't exactly work amazingly for the village last game 🙂
How about you, AM? Did you detect anything in the bird pictures that gave away the wolf in our midst?
fruitsalad
Full Member
because of the D1 vote last game?I would be willing to village-lock @SARdoghandler and @kitzsuna though (for a day at least).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Two wolves sounds right yes.
In which case the timeline will be similar to last game (3 misyeets loses) barring any mechanical shenanigannery.
In which case the timeline will be similar to last game (3 misyeets loses) barring any mechanical shenanigannery.
fruitsalad
Full Member
wait do the D0 votes automatically carry over to D1?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Spurs pls, if anything your guns needed to blaze harder! Weren't you voting for Zenge d1?You COULD, but I'd rather not! I promised to be more chill this game, and plus me coming in guns blazing didn't exactly work amazingly for the village last game 🙂
How about you, AM? Did you detect anything in the bird pictures that gave away the wolf in our midst?
That's incorrect usage of the term village lock. Village lock means "I'm not going to reevaluate the slot until at least near endgame."I would be willing to village-lock @SARdoghandler and @kitzsuna though (for a day at least).
What you're doing is called "courtesy pass."
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ope it's past my bedtime already
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 92K
