WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Agreewith 10 players, I'm assuming there's 2 wolves
I didn't?I watched the entirety of the last game so don't be making up reasoning for the loss. It's fully possible to solve while being chill. Do you not see me voting?
Yeahbecause of the D1 vote last game?
Makes senseTwo wolves sounds right yes.
In which case the timeline will be similar to last game (3 misyeets loses) barring any mechanical shenanigannery.
They don't-- @Animal Midwife you have to repeat your N0 vote if you want it to count for D1wait do the D0 votes automatically carry over to D1?
Good pointSpurs pls, if anything your guns needed to blaze harder! Weren't you voting for Zenge d1?

Ah thank you. I figured there was a better term out there.That's incorrect usage of the term village lock. Village lock means "I'm not going to reevaluate the slot until at least near endgame."
What you're doing is called "courtesy pass."
How many times will "haha" reacting to you voting for me get me a pass for your reaction test?Yeet Spurs
@Clem J
Tomorrow is my desk day so I can't promise to be chill![]()

Also, I think you voted SQB as the second post in the thread before she had even posted!I watched the entirety of the last game so don't be making up reasoning for the loss. It's fully possible to solve while being chill. Do you not see me voting?
At what post number does the wolf pack form?Also, I think you voted SQB as the second post in the thread before she had even posted!
Probably the very beginning, but I'm just questioning your source material for your solving if she hadn't yet posted!At what post number does the wolf pack form?
My source material is that wolves never get the first move. I do.Probably the very beginning, but I'm just questioning your source material for your solving if she hadn't yet posted!
SamacticsThat's incorrect usage of the term village lock. Village lock means "I'm not going to reevaluate the slot until at least near endgame."
What you're doing is called "courtesy pass."
Son, don't misuse samac's name like that. She's one of the only players that might have an even more stringent criteria than me for what is a blocc.Samactics
Probably at least once more if you hadn't pointed it out!How many times will "haha" reacting to you voting for me get me a pass for your reaction test?![]()
That sounds quite badass.My source material is that wolves never get the first move. I do.
Oops!Probably at least once more if you hadn't pointed it out!
Don't vote anyone for lulz. That phase is over.Do I yeet dubz for good measure? Or perhaps spurs for lulz before someone vigs him?
I clearly demonstrated that you need not restrict yourself to a single ****post 🙂Do I yeet dubz for good measure? Or perhaps spurs for lulz before someone vigs him?
Did you have cake?I woke up thinking about Crisco. So I guess that means it's time to eat cake.
Yes. It was vanilla with buttercream.Did you have cake?
Who do you want to vote for? I'm feeling sheepish todayI clearly demonstrated that you need not restrict yourself to a single ****post 🙂
Oh I made it! 20 posts already!Please hurry up so I can be calm and chill and not post 20 times before midnight
Stop interrupting me, I’ll get there soon enough!0
Who do you want to vote for? I'm feeling sheepish today
Hurry up! 4 pages is more than enough to solve smhStop interrupting me, I’ll get there soon enough!
It’s always that phase!Don't vote anyone for lulz. That phase is over.
Everything is for lulz if you don't take anything seriously 😇It’s always that phase!
Lulz + original solves = satisfying village win via lulzing all the wayIt’s always that phase!
Well it is amusing that we appear to have had this interaction before:Lulz + original solves = satisfying village win via lulzing all the way
Lulz + minimal original content = hilarious wolf brag
Humor is always possible, true. But you have to pick which will truly benefit you in the end.
Could we have a real vote?
… and I believe at that moment you were a lone wolf (for all intents and purposes). I would imagine you probably do kick off most games like this, so don’t take this as overt OMGUS , but if you insist on having a real vote for now:Okay, now that you're done with all that, a real vote.
The only way this can be omgus is if you, for some reason, feel threatened by me trying to move the thread to AI content. In which case... Very interesting.Well it is amusing that we appear to have had this interaction before:
… and I believe at that moment you were a lone wolf (for all intents and purposes). I would imagine you probably do kick off most games like this, so don’t take this as overt OMGUS , but if you insist on having a real vote for now:
Yeet @Animal Midwife @Clem J
Gdi i missed so much already
FYI i am traveling tomorrow so it will be hard to post but i will check in when i can
Have a 30 min layover that i am STRESSED about lolol
I did edit the quote after realizing that. You didn't know you were a lone wolf yet. Ironically, on SDN, lone wolves are almost always considered a 3p. You just got the rare privilege of joining the main pack (which I presume is part of the reason you couldn't kill yet). Half of my pack were lone like you were.Ugh that sounds miserable. To @Animal Midwife ’s point though you probably should throw a vote down to get something in the board. Preferably a person if you’re getting any spidey tingles at all, but at least sleep so your vote doesn’t get RNG’d if you fail to vote (see rules).
@Animal Midwife your text wound up getting eaten by the quote part of your post so I can’t quote you. But actually I wasn’t a wolf at that point, I was a 3p without a killing ability at all 🙂
What about the highlighted part is concerning? I was acknowledging that I suspect you very directly start questioning other players early on D1 regardless of affiliation.
Oh that’s fair.I did edit the quote after realizing that. You didn't know you were a lone wolf yet. Ironically, on SDN, lone wolves are almost always considered a 3p. You just got the rare privilege of joining the main pack (which I presume is part of the reason you couldn't kill yet). Half of my pack were lone like you were.
samac, Dubz, Clem, genny, and I were all regular wolves.
As for my concern, the direction of thought I expect a villager to take is:
- AM said this line as a wolf
- It could be a wolf tell
- I'm going to vote there
And not:
- AM said this line as a wolf, but I'm sure she often says it as a villager as well
- So I'm going to vote there over it
- This is a serious vote but plz don't take it as serious suspicion
It reads very nervous and like trying to placate me instead of pushing a read you believe in.
I'll take that into account and see how you build up on it tomorrow. I don't expect you to have a perfect solve by EOD1, but it's important not to make up reasoning if you don't truly believe in it.Oh that’s fair.
What if I told you, a lack of conviction in my early reads is also a villager tell for me?
Is this a submission?View attachment 413429
There we go
I already submitted my bird, this is my voteIs this a submission?
I mean I wouldn’t have gone back to review the prior thread if it didn’t legitimately ping my brain. It’s not nothing.I'll take that into account and see how you build up on it tomorrow. I don't expect you to have a perfect solve by EOD1, but it's important not to make up reasoning if you don't truly believe in it.
I really hope I can get away with slightly less effort than the prior game to be found as village this time, cuz a tiny bit more chill would be more conducive to being productive at work!I'm hesitant to trust when people are aware of their own tells because that means they know exactly what they need to replicate to trick people, but I acknowledge that you're new and that means there is a chance that you may not have realized you can replicate just yet. Either way, I know you've learned to self-clear so excited to see what you do next.
Who could keep track of these things. Certainly not I, whose job it is to do so.I already submitted my bird, this is my vote
To be fair she did ask if she could poorly draw her votes 🙂Who could keep track of these things. Certainly not I, whose job it is to do so.
WHO COULD KEEP TRACK OF THESE THINGSTo be fair she did ask if she could poorly draw her votes 🙂
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.