Poorly DWWawn Mafia (gamethread)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Clem J

sleeping in seattle
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mods: Me!

Cycles are 24/24, close/open is 3pm pacific.

Claims are allowed, ties are not.

Please avoid excessive AtE (Appeals to Emotion), defined in this instance as:

Statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out of game relationships or well-being. If you believe the game is having a negative impact on your life and/or your health, please contact me and/or a trusted person outside of the game.

My host rules:

ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR ROLE PM WITH YOUR ALIGNMENT BEFORE YOU POST IN THE GAME THREAD OR I WILL MODKILL YOU.
Various other rules (please read):

  • No post minimum
  • Phases are 24/24, thread is open at night by default
  • The vote is determined by whoever has the most votes at vote close. There are hammers. Discussion and strategizing is allowed until a mod posts otherwise
  • “No Vote" is not allowed, voting for sleep is. Any non-voters will have their votes assigned by [redacted method] (if there's a sufficiently early hammer this can be ignored)
  • Scum must submit a kill each night, if they have one
  • All night actions are considered compulsory unless stated otherwise
  • No PMing outside of mod sanctioned PMs and PMs that are allowed by the rules
  • Everything except for votes may be edited but please note why you are editing
  • No deleting posts
  • No quoting, copypasting, or otherwise duplicating mod messages from role PM. Use paraphrasing
  • No screenshots
  • No subs, only modkills
  • Dead cannot post anything in game except non-game relevant memes
  • Spectators cannot post in game thread.
  • Read into mod posts at your own discretion/peril
  • Mafia will have a copy of a town role PM
  • There may be mechanics involving the thread at night. Proceed with caution and pay close attention to host announcements
  • HAVE FUN!

[space I'm leaving in case I forgot something]

[space I'm leaving for a bigger, better space]

[space I'm leaving for a croissant]
 
Last edited:
FAQ:

Will mods be clown posting in the game thread?


Most assuredly.

Do I need to unvote for my new vote to count, even though it's a manual tally?

You don't! You can just make a new vote. It's fine.

Will there be a notice if it's yeet or lose?

No.

When does the hammer turn on?

Like a cruise ship entertainer, it's always on.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All role PMs have gone out. If you haven't gotten one, please DO NOT POST--just message me privately and we'll pretend nothing happened.

Thread is open for a chill day 0, D1 proper will start January 1, 3pm Pacific
Living:

@Animal Midwife
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@SARdoghandler
@WildZoo
@fruitsalad
@GoSpursGo
@apoptosis09
@screamqueenbee
@kitzsuna

Dead:

12 year old Clem's dreams of being an illustrator

Tots:

@supershorty
@samac
@_rae_
@Barkley13
@katiemcat

D0 flavor:

Its a Duck.png
 
Last edited:
Animal Midwife ( )
apoptosis09 ( )
fruitsalad ( )
genny ( )
GoSpursGo ( )
kitzsuna ( )
potentialsheltervet ( )
SARdoghandler ( )
screamqueenbee ( 1 ) AM
WildZoo ( )
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D0

Animal Midwife ( 1 ): apop
apoptosis09 ( ):
fruitsalad ( ):
genny ( ):
GoSpursGo ( ):
kitzsuna ( ):
potentialsheltervet ( ):
SARdoghandler ( ):
screamqueenbee ( 1 ): AM
WildZoo ( ):
 
Sorry I’m late, I was playing the survivor card game with my kids. I made it to final tribal and lost because it was felt I was too manipulative of my 6 year old son.

This was true but I’m still annoyed.

Anyways.

Yeet @supershorty
@Clem J
What happened to yeeting me??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad