UGA Class of 2022 Hopefuls!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
he said "no later than" so I dont think they'll push it back (at least I hope not because I dont think I can take any more stress)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Well, good luck to everyone tomorrow! I'll be working 7a-5p and it looks like it's going to be a very busy day. I'm going to try to avoid checking my email (and here) until I get home. Key word is try..... :dead:

Reactions: 3 users
Well, good luck to everyone tomorrow! I'll be working 7a-5p and it looks like it's going to be a very busy day. I'm going to try to avoid checking my email (and here) until I get home. Key word is try..... :dead:
I work in the morning and I’ll be done by 12. Aka I’ll be on here all day.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I will be volunteering at the zoo all day, but have the app on my phone.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using SDN mobile

I have a speech to give at 9 then I'm in class until 4:30 but you bet I'm just going to be on my laptop all day. Recorded lectures for the win ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: 1 users
I work 9-6 tomorrow and all of my coworker and drs know . It's so nerve wracking. Hopefully I get good news. I'm currently wait listed at KSU so it'd be nice to get something positive

I work 9-6 tomorrow and all of my coworker and drs know . It's so nerve wracking. Hopefully I get good news. I'm currently wait listed at KSU so it'd be nice to get something positive
I’m also waitlisted at KSU. Hoping for good news for both of us tomorrow!!!

tomorrows the day-- here goes nothin guys :scared::ninja:

Reactions: 4 users
I cannot even think straight and my stomach is in a million knots!!! Can’t believe today is the day we find out :nailbiting:

Reactions: 5 users
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!! Everyone here is amazing and I’m so thankful we’ve been able to support each other the past few months!

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Parker bro pleaseee i need to knowww

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 5 users
I think last year they started around noonish, so here's hoping

No way that they haven’t finalized decisions by now!!! Hurry we’re dying over here!

My 2nd year friend said that they will most likely send between 4-5pm like most previous years. This is the word that has been going around today at UGA.

I am currently waitlisted at 2 schools... looks like my wait continues.

If that's the case, it will be later than last year. They started with acceptances, then waitlist, then rejections. I got my rejection email around 3:30...hope it isn't that late! Work is going to be never-ending!

My 2nd year friend said that they will most likely send between 4-5pm like most previous years. This is the word that has been going around today at UGA.

This is good to know thank you! Also love your profile pic

Good luck everyone!!!!! Acceptance emails started between noon and 1pm last year.

I also got an email at like 7:30 in the evening for my acceptance on a Saturday back in December, so it is possible that theyll be sending out stuff after 5 too... Fingers crossed people!!!!

Sent from my KIW-L24 using SDN mobile

Well, now I can't handle today. Haha.
Oops!! Didn't mean to cause additional stress. They do seem to be doing things a little differently this year. For years it was the last Friday in January at the very end of the day, with some years calling the top 10% a week earlier. Last year there were no calls and notification was on a Monday, February 13, and that really caught everyone by surprise.

They sent out an email last week saying no later than 5pm today, so I'm sticking to that. >.<

I'm just going to hope that, because they said they would be out by 5, that nothing will be sent after. But honestly who knows

Ugh!!! I can't take this wait! Waitlisted at one school, really hoping that I can get in!!!

Got an email... accepted! Best of luck to everyone!

giphy.gif

Reactions: 12 users
I really hope so... Who here is OOS and IS? I am OOS

Are you IS or OOS?

OOS but SC resident; the email states "it is anticipated that your in-state tuition and fees will be approximately $19,436 total for the year," so I assume I got one of the SC contract seats.

Acceptances were sent out a few minutes ago

I got nothing, so bad news for me I suppose. Not surprised.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using SDN mobile

OOS acceptance! I'm from Delaware and so I have the option being put on the DE contract tuition waitlist. I have one acceptance elsewhere but am considered OOS everywhere so the waitlist option might be my choice. Best of luck to everyone!!

Reactions: 8 users
OOS alternate, but I will be declining as I got into my IS. Good luck to everyone else!

OOS alternate but was accepted to my first choice so I will be giving up my spot :)

OOS alternate! Pretty surprised I didn’t get rejected

Reactions: 3 users
Any IS alternates? Don’t have any emails yet so I’m hoping I still have a chance.