University at Buffalo (SUNY) Wait List Thread 2015 - 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What's your status? Update your response when stuff happens.

• Accepted!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Now that it is officially no longer a possibility of getting in, I was wondering if it is appropriate to reach out to Mr. Rosso or the admissions staff to see where our resume fell short. Unfortunately I was not accepted anywhere and I would like to know things to work on before applying again but also do not want to ask the school if it is inappropriate to do so. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Now that it is officially no longer a possibility of getting in, I was wondering if it is appropriate to reach out to Mr. Rosso or the admissions staff to see where our resume fell short. Unfortunately I was not accepted anywhere and I would like to know things to work on before applying again but also do not want to ask the school if it is inappropriate to do so. Thanks
I think mr. Rosso, says that UB does tell review with applicants it doesn't hurt to ask

Got the
194xibgazgoogjpg.jpg
today.

Sad, but I was kind of expecting this. It was nice meeting some of you guys on the interview trail even though we may have not even recognized each other @Azonto @Richard_Rooster @buffalogirl93 @BuffalotoNYC and all 4/7 interviewing students:).

I hope some of ya'll got into another school and are matriculating, and if not, I hope to see you on the interview trail this year~~

Truly,
Dr. S

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the
194xibgazgoogjpg.jpg
today.

Sad, but I was kind of expecting this. It was nice meeting some of you guys on the interview trail even though we may have not even recognized each other @Azonto @Richard_Rooster @buffalogirl93 @BuffalotoNYC and all 4/7 interviewing students:).

I hope some of ya'll got into another school and are matriculating, and if not, I hope to see you on the interview trail this year~~

Truly,
Dr. S
It sux balls, but can we be surprised this year? Everyone wants to be part of the new medical school. When they spend ~400 million USD, the new SoM will be rightfully hyped. :( to those who haven't made it, best of luck next cycle

Reactions: 1 user