Wake Forest waitlist 2009

Started by 254706
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tried to contact Irene, but I couldn't get in touch with her. I spoke with an admissions staff member and she said there were about 130 people left on the wait list. She also said I was in the top of the top third (good news?) and by twin is more in the middle, but only like two lines below me. She also stated that the admissions committee doesn't always accept people in order. I wish I just knew if I was going to get in or not. At this stage in the game, I don't know if my or my brother's chances are good enough.
 
Called yesterday and they said there is no waitlist movement at this time.

I'm sure it'll move a little more before orientation day, but probably not that much.

Wonder who the lucky people will be that gets those spots?
 
So is it not supposed to move before orientation day? How did 6-8 people get accepted in previous years? I thought they would have like 2-3 invitations each week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.