2021-2022 University of Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anybody remember how they said they want waitlisted people to stay in touch? Letters of interest? Updates?

Members don't see this ad.

Very excited to see people hyped for this school! I'm a student on leave right now (incoming MS3) so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask and I can *hopefully* answer them to the best of my ability. This school has done so much for me I would love to pay it forward (you can also DM me as well)!
just sent you a dm!

Lads.... any word on waitlist movement? Sent 'em a love letter already.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R just now, confirmation that UF has never liked me even in undergrad +pity+

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
just got the pre-II R. OOS no ties complete late July. The email also said that they were done with their interview season so I guess a mass R wave is coming.

Reactions: 1 user
Pre-II R, IS, URM :( ripppp. Congrats to everyone who got accepted!!

Pre-II R yesterday. OOS, complete late July

• Care
got the call from one of my interviewers just before 4!! feeling over the moon!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the acceptance yesterday! No call, just an email.

Anyone know where I could find the match day results?

do you think they will start calling people off the WL next week after the 4/15 deadline? That email they sent is making me anxious lol

Do people usually get off the waitlist at all?
Usually, very few if any people get in off the WL. They have over-enrolled their class several years in a row and got reprimanded for it, so they said that they would be using the WL a lot more this cycle. I got my hopes up for that and now I’m wondering if that will really be the case.

For the first question on UF's secondary application, it says to "Here are two such reflections, by our students, one a poem and the other an essay. Read and reflect on both and then choose one and describe how the writer grew from the experience." Are we supposed to write our reflection for both, or are we just reflecting to ourselves, picking one, and writing about it? thanks.

For the first question on UF's secondary application, it says to "Here are two such reflections, by our students, one a poem and the other an essay. Read and reflect on both and then choose one and describe how the writer grew from the experience." Are we supposed to write our reflection for both, or are we just reflecting to ourselves, picking one, and writing about it? thanks.
Current student. Sorry for this late response but choose one!