Sherlock WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
New info from the Head Officer

TW was converted on night 1

Also I have been doing some stuff behind the scenes in this game so get off my back;), and I have been moving out of my apartment and packing up my life in a couple suitcases so I have only been following on my phone and not trollong very much.

Members don't see this ad.

Also not a wolf.

Looks like karuku and jam are clean for reals.

Going with my gut here lynch DVM

Yes, I'm really a villager. Also, since I agree and DVM was next on my suspicion list, lynch DVM

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Also not a wolf.

Looks like karuku and jam are clean for reals.

Going with my gut here lynch DVM

Not necessarily- they could have been converted after Sheeps answered the question. Kakuru and LIS are the highest on my list but not ready to vote yet.

No results from investigation last night?

I am still torn about when the conversion of TW took place relative to when Sheepie's information about a wolf-free group was.

I feel like Kakuru should be clean based on the info that has helped us nail 4 straight wolves, but Kakuru seems the most suspicious to me.

For anyone not following the logic... if TW was converted before Sheepie's info came out (which was a loooong time ago) then, that group is clean (short of a recent conversion of course).

If TW was converted after that info, then TW's group was the clean group, and then Kakuru HAS to be the wolf in my mind (since wldlfstndt's death clears Jam - again short of a recent conversion).

So frustrating. Either Kakuru HAS to be the wolf, or Kakuru is definitely not the wolf.

Everyone else is sort of in the middle... could be...doesn't have to be... blah blah blah. It all revolves around the conversion time.

That is why DVM's question to Sheepie was so important. It could have given us a solid piece of info.

Not necessarily- they could have been converted after Sheeps answered the question. Kakuru and LIS are the highest on my list but not ready to vote yet.

No results from investigation last night?

But there was only one conversion when sheeps asked about it and it was apparently right when krist (the converting wolf) died. So I'm inclined to believe that TW was the only converted wolf.

I am a villager, blocked TW two nights in a row, suggested to SOV to investigate both krist and nohika, since that clears both kakuru and jam I am going with....

unlynch kakuru lynch heylodeb

As, screw it. The more I think about it the more suspicious I am of everyone!

I feel like SOV is clear because he's given us so many wolves recently. LIS gave us abber early in the game and dyachei was hallucinating when she gave the info to him so he could have easily pretended to misinterpret it. Especially since she died right after and wouldn't have been able to call him out on not sharing the info. Jam and karuku are clean. Everyone else... idk.

Members don't see this ad :)
But there was only one conversion when sheeps asked about it and it was apparently right when krist (the converting wolf) died. So I'm inclined to believe that TW was the only converted wolf.

Gotcha. dVMD's vote for me is weird- I think my voting history has been pretty clear where my alliances are (including starting a vote for Nohika before she was investigated) so because of that:

#### lynch DVMD####

#### unlynch DVMD ####

Sigh- I'm waffling!!

Damn it, I don't have time to defend myself. I led the efforts to getting the last the wolves. I have a feeling it is either LIS or ksmi now.

unlynch heylodeb lynch ksmi

lego_eggo_waffle_corners.png

It's not me. I can't really say much beyond that I was cleared.

LIS is the only one who hasn't had someone else say that he was cleared. But I do believe that dyachei cleared him. I guess that doesn't mean much anymore. Gah.

Lynch LIS

I'm waffling big time here. The more I think about it the more him giving us abber isn't that much. Dyachei probably told devyn about it too and LIS would have been caught had he not told us about abber. IDK!!

It's not me. I can't really say much beyond that I was cleared.

LIS is the only one who hasn't had someone else say that he was cleared. But I do believe that dyachei cleared him. I guess that doesn't mean much anymore. Gah.

Lynch LIS

I'm waffling big time here. The more I think about it the more him giving us abber isn't that much. Dyachei probably told devyn about it too and LIS would have been caught had he not told us about abber. IDK!!

I do think that the last wolf has to be DVM or LIS. Thinking of waffling....

I thought LIS came out about abber after dyachei and devyn were both killed off? But just remembering that off of what someone had said earlier and not what I remember happening, so could be remembering wrong or what I'm remembering is wrong.

I did use the Browning on heylo and she said she had no actions, but there was also still a death (which had to have been a wolf kill), so not really suspicious of her unless there are two wolves left.

unlynch ksmi

:corny: Man. It seems so obvious to me! :laugh:

I thought LIS came out about abber after dyachei and devyn were both killed off? But just remembering that off of what someone had said earlier and not what I remember happening, so could be remembering wrong or what I'm remembering is wrong.

Devyn was killed the night after we lynched abber.

I did use the Browning on heylo and she said she had no actions, but there was also still a death (which had to have been a wolf kill), so not really suspicious of her unless there are two wolves left.

unlynch ksmi

I was hoping someone would say this. I am certain the wolf is ksmi or LIS, kill me if you don't believe I am a villager at least it will help narrow down the possibilities. Now, I am going to try to get into some Olympic events, good luck fellow yarders.

Who are the wolves, GUYS?!?

I thought you were oh so smart!! Where's your cleverness now???

I know the answer!!!! I know the answer!!!!

And devyn, I'm so sad that I didn't make the list :( I want to be on the list!!! Im SURE you have a con for me. I.e. I kilt you!

Totally unsure.... Guess I'll bandwagon right now....

unlynch DVM

Lynch ksmi

Also not confident but gotta do something.

####lynch ksmi####

Just feel like something isn't adding up here.

Because I don't know who else to vote for. I agree that him investigating me to clear me when everyone was convinced I was a wolf is a very unwolfy thing. But idk what else to think. I just don't think it's anyone else.

I'm currently going through and making a list of who voted to lynch whom to see if that helps us.

DVM - no vote, no vote, CFC, abber, ksmi, krist, stolen, nohika, TW
SOV - zany, Philliab, CFC, abber, no vote, krist, Philliab, nohika, TW
heylodeb - no vote, ksmi, no vote, abber, SnS, krist, nohika, nohika, TW
LIS - no vote, zany, no vote, abber, SnS, no vote, Philliab, nohika, no vote
Jam - wildcat, zany, no vote, no vote, SnS, krist, Philliab, nohika, stolen
karuku - no vote, Philliab, no vote, no vote, SnS, no vote, Philliab, no vote, no vote
ksmi - wildcat, wld, CFC, no vote, HOH, no vote, Philliab, nohika, TW

:( I can't really say anything. LIS cleared me. I suck at finding wolves as my voting record proves. Even if you lynch me, hopefully me going through and listing everyone's votes helps someone come to the right conclusion. :confused:

I really have no idea who it is.

I've decided that I'm keeping my vote with LIS because of his lack of voting in lynches. I feel like he's been around a lot but hasn't voted in 4 of the lynches.

Of course, karuku hasn't voted in 6 but I still think sheeps info has cleared karuku.

Because I don't know who else to vote for. I agree that him investigating me to clear me when everyone was convinced I was a wolf is a very unwolfy thing. But idk what else to think. I just don't think it's anyone else.

I'm currently going through and making a list of who voted to lynch whom to see if that helps us.

DVM - no vote, no vote, CFC, abber, ksmi, krist, stolen, nohika, TW
SOV - zany, Philliab, CFC, abber, no vote, krist, Philliab, nohika, TW
heylodeb - no vote, ksmi, no vote, abber, SnS, krist, nohika, nohika, TW
LIS - no vote, zany, no vote, abber, SnS, no vote, Philliab, nohika, no vote
Jam - wildcat, zany, no vote, no vote, SnS, krist, Philliab, nohika, stolen
karuku - no vote, Philliab, no vote, no vote, SnS, no vote, Philliab, no vote, no vote
ksmi - wildcat, wld, CFC, no vote, HOH, no vote, Philliab, nohika, TW

That's what I like to see!!! Lists! Lists galore!!!!

Tell me, do you see the pattern?!?! Do ya? DO YA?!?!

SOV is correct, after approximately ten million waffles, the vote stands at

Official Vote Tally:

ksmi117 - 4
(kakuru, SOV, DVMD, heylodeb)
LIS - 2 (ksmi, Jam)

You have about 40 minutes left to waffle. :)

Right, nothing's happening, so voting is closed and results are pending.

YAY!!!! Let the killing continue on and on and on and on and on!!!

Confusion reigned in the wake of wldlfstdnt’s second death, and paranoia ran rampant. Out of the seven officers still present and alive, five of their names were thrown out in the day’s discussion. Head Officer Sheeps delivered a piece of information that didn’t seem to help much. Officers changed their votes almost more often than they strategized, but finally, when all the votes were in, one person was the clear leader.

You have lynched ksmi117, otherwise known as Jennifer Wilson, a Yarder.

Not including Head Officer Sheeps, 6 players remain:
Pink Division
1. TigerWillow - Kitty Riley, the convert who was D.I. Gregson
2. PetPony - John Watson, the army doctor
3. SnS - Irene Adler, the Woman
4. zanydogz - Seb Wilkes

Banker Division
1. krist - Jim Moriarty, the consulting criminal
2. DVMDream
3. SOV
4. CorporateFatCat - Angelo

Game Division
1. nohika - Jefferson Hope, the cabbie
2. heylodeb
3. wldlfstdnt - Sherlock Holmes, the consulting detective
4. Abney - Mike Stamford

Scandal Division
1. LIS
2. dyachei - Greg Lestrade, the Detective Inspector
3. devyn - Soo Lin Yao
4. abbercadaver - Sebastian Moran, the sniper

Hounds Division
1. orcagirl - Mrs. Hudson, the landlady
2. kakurubird
3. Jamr0ckin
4. wildcatj - Andrew West

Reichenbach Division
1. Dandelion18 - D.I. Dimmock
2. Philliab - General Shan, the smuggler
3. holdonhope - Sarah Sawyer
4. ksmi117 - Jennifer Wilson

It is now Night 11. Please PM with your night actions. Night closes at 8 pm CDT or when all PMs have been received.

You have lynched ksmi117, otherwise known as Jennifer Wilson, a Yarder.

It is now Night 11. Please PM with your night actions. Night closes at 8 pm CDT or when all PMs have been received.

:( Sorry. :( Your statements just weren't adding up to me and had nothing better to go on.

Also, get your PMs in ASAP. Don't want to wait around all afternoon for this!

Oh. Oh. I see something...maybe.:idea:
Too bad I got killed.