Tortall WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ivorypolarbear

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's a bright, sunny day in Tortall and its surrounding countries. As their citizens go about their lives, the trickster god Kyprioth watches from the Divine Realms. He spys that some of the people below are evil, conspiring together to conquer all.

"This would be a fine prank on the other gods," he decides, "causing them confusion as the mortals turn against each other. I think I'll help things along."

For 25 people, their lives are disrupted as Kyprioth appears to them. Nothing will be the same again.

Carthak
1. Krist
2. holdonhope
3. bbeventer
4. wildcatj
5. Jamr0ckin

Copper Isles
1. cuitlamiztli
2. Orca2011
3. twelvetigers
4. Trematode
5. kakurubird

Scanra
1. Philliab
2. Emiloo4
3. Abney
4. DVMDream
5. variegata

Tortall
1. NStarz
2. Wolfspeaker
3. Snowy
4. Packen
5. SnS

Yamani Islands
1. devyn
2. Dyachei
3. Sheepdog
4. abbercadaver
5. PetPony

Any player, living or dead, may pray to Kyprioth (please address these prayers to Kyprioth, c/o nohika and Ivorypolarbear). He rewards his faithful followers, so pray with requests you would like granted or information you would like shared. Of course, as a trickster he is not always predictable in what he chooses to do. ;)

It is now Day 1. Your first order of business is to elect one person to be King. The King is allowed to veto one lynch. Deadline is 12 pm CST tomorrow.
Please bold (lynch IPB) or star (****lynch IPB****) your votes for us to easily find them!

Also, you are not allowed to edit your posts in this thread! Only the mods, or people we've told to edit, get that privilege. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'll give homemade snickers if you vote for me! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Plus I'm actually a king in real life (my last name) ;)

..........I don't know what to do..........

I....... nominate Emiloo..........? Is that correct form?
Sorry, just edited the first post. You need to "elect Emiloo" either bolded or starred.

Don't forget noobs, DO NOT EDIT POSTS or you automatically die.

I would run, but I know absolutely nothing about this series. So elect emiloo

Members don't see this ad :)
I would run, but I know absolutely nothing about this series. So elect emiloo

I honestly don't know either but I don't know how much that really matters. It's just a veto right?

Wow, getting in the van with the first person to offer you candy.;)

Can we elect ourselves?
That is how I do!

But honestly I had tried to elect her even before I saw her bribery. I just didn't know wtf I was doing :laugh:

(but I would have changed it when I saw the candy anyway)

Official vote tally:

krist - 1 (bbeventer)
Emiloo - 2 (Abney, NStarz)
DVMDream - 1 (DVMDream)

Last edited:
elect sheepdog I will be a great king, because I think I am the only guy playing in this game so it makes obvious sense

Official vote tally:

krist - 1 (bbeventer)
Emiloo - 3 (Abney, NStarz, Emiloo)
DVMDream - 1 (DVMDream)
Sheepdog - 1 (Sheepdog)

Last edited:
More than the usual people are fighting this time....

I am a good wolf-finder and this will be the last game I am playing in for quite some time (school starting and moving to another country make it hard to play ww). That is why you should vote for me.

Besides I already have a person on my suspicious list. ;)

I am a good wolf-finder and this will be the last game I am playing in for quite some time (school starting and moving to another country make it hard to play ww). That is why you should vote for me.

I guess you don't consider modding to be playing :laugh:. You have been a pretty awesome wolf catcher in previous games. Sorry flying piggie.

Unelect emiloo
Elect dvmdream

elect DVMDream

And now I am off to the bar, 2 hours later than I was planning, all because of this game! :oops: See y'all in a few hours!

Official vote tally:

krist - 1 (bbeventer)
Emiloo - 2 (Abney, Emiloo)
DVMDream - 3 (DVMDream, NStarz, wolfspeaker)
Sheepdog - 1 (Sheepdog)

Thanks bb! I would love to be king and I've never been one!!

elect krist

I guess you don't consider modding to be playing :laugh:. You have been a pretty awesome wolf catcher in previous games. Sorry flying piggie.

Unelect emiloo
Elect dvmdream

Modding is different than playing. They aren't the same. I like both. One way you get to create confusion/know what is going on. The second way you get to do all of the investigating like a detective to figure out what is going on.

Official vote tally:

krist - 2 (bbeventer, krist)
DVMDream - 3 (DVMDream, NStarz, wolfspeaker)
Sheepdog - 1 (Sheepdog)

I have no idea WTF is going on right now... I am drunk.. was not expecting the game to start until tomorrow, but if you want a king who loves the alcohol then elect me!!!!

elect devyn

First WW post! I have a feeling I'm going to be overwhelmed with messages and posts when I get home after being at work these next days the game is running...

elect DVMdream

Pulling a JJ? ;)

Official vote tally:

DVMDream - 4 (DVMDream, NStarz, wolfspeaker, variegata)
Sheepdog - 1 (Sheepdog)
devyn - 1 (devyn)

Official vote tally:

DVMDream - 5 (DVMDream, NStarz, wolfspeaker, variegata, kakurubird)
Sheepdog - 1 (Sheepdog)
devyn - 1 (devyn)