WW Batman Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dyachei

vet robot pirate zombie
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It is a dark, cold October night on the streets of Gotham City. There has been a long lull in the trials and tribulations of the citizens. They had enjoyed their summer days uneventfully and are not prepared for their vicious tricks. But nothing stays innocent for long in the City.

Art deco buildings in the background are quiet and dark. Wayne Tower remains a light against the dark. In the distance, scuffling is heard from the dark, crumbling prison buildings of Arkham Asylum. A thick fog covers only the nearby area.

As the dawn breaks, so does the headline from the Gotham Gazette: Insane Criminals Escape Padded Cells, Kill Mayor. And so it begins, the plight back into darkness (well further darkness) for Gotham. The mayor's office scrambles to find a replacement to shine the one beacon of hope for the city, The Dark Knight.

Finnigan's
1. Foxhunter
2. Equineconstant
3. FTB
4. Nohika

Iceberg Lounge
1. Philliab
2. Swingnsave
3. Nyanko
4. Lissarae
5. DVMDream

My Alibi
1. Wolfspeaker
2. Kaydubs
3. kanderson615
4. Krist
5. Nutmeg

Stacked Deck
1. Twelvetigers
2. Sns
3. Packen
4. Zanydogz

Gotham Gazette
1. Flim Flam Man
2. Kakuru
3. EngrSC
4. Hedgie

Riverboat Cruise
1. Devyn
2. t70s
3. SOV
4. Cuitl

You have until 12 pm Eastern to elect a mayor. You may vote for yourself. You will not be told the Mayor's role until you elect them. Roles and items to be sent out momentarily. Also, please make sure to include both LIS and myself on all mod-related PMs. PMs that are not done in that manner will be randomized.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Elect TT cuz it's her burfday...unless she doesn't want it :)

Elect nyanko.

'Cause why not, and the RNG told me to.

Members don't see this ad :)
Studying for my immuno test tomorrow...elect nyanko

I think I'm going to be soon...

Bat Tally:

Nyanko: 5 (12tigers, nyan, cuit, kakuru, zany)
Krist: 2 (krist, kanderson)
Lissa: 1 (lissa)
Hedgie: 1 (FFM)
onedozentigers: 1 (Sns)

*******elect packen!!!!**********

First game back in a while and I think (wait, no, I know) I would make a good mayor :D

Oh, and mods, can we PM with our groups?

elect nyanko

Damn....already started WOOT!!! welcome to the nutmegs & t70s :)

I will....

elect nyanko

based on avatar alone - it is just so damn cute :love:

and FFM - love that your avatar is always some sort of panda :)

Elect Krist because I kind of last-minute stole the win from her last game. :D

No idea what's going on so I guess I'll go with the majority :p ****elect krist****

Bah, I'm not fully awake yet. I meant to say Krist, but was thinking about Nyankos avatar. *sigh*

Unelect Nyanko, elect Krist

Bat Tally update ... will nyanko run away with the vote??

Nyanko: 11 (12tigers, nyan, cuit, kakuru, zany, philliab, devyn, hedgie, dvmd, kaydubs, nohika)
Krist: 5 (krist, kanderson, equineconstant, swingnsave, wolfspeaker)
Lissa: 1 (lissa)
Hedgie: 1 (FFM)
onedozentigers: 1 (Sns)
Packen: 1 (Packen)
Nutmeg: 1 (SOV)

Catwoman: good or bad? What's everyone's thoughts?

Off topic while waiting for results, FTB your avatar reminded me to tell you that I am totally hooked on the Sookie Stackhouse books now! I just finished #4. I found out that I can borrow them from the library on my kindle. This is going to end up be a serious study distraction.

Other mod is now here (sorry - classes, a few minutes for lunch, and then I'm in clinic all afternoon). Results will be posted shortly. Tonight will end on schedule at 10pm eastern/9pm central/8pm mountain/7pm pacific.

A group of aids to the mayor take the stage at the GCPD. A quick reveal of election results are in order. As the citizens congratulate Nyankomess, the Mayor's assistant approaches the microphone. The stuffed ballot box has been emptied and he's staring sweatily at the teleprompter.

"It is with great pleasure that I announce that the City of Gotham has elected our new mayor. Mayor Krist will lead us out of these dark times. All Gotham inhabitants should feel free to reach out to her with their concerns."

All players may PM Krist as they wish. Krist, you will be receiving a PM shortly.

PM deadline is 10 pm eastern.
We are very strict about deadlines in Gotham. If you miss the deadline, your actions will be RNG. This is true for all players (including the wolves) and may not be in your favor.

It is now Night 1.

Last edited:
i'm taking this a little more seriously now. i was in the lead when swingnsave posted this. something weird goin on here.
Yeah I noticed it to but didn't think there was anything going on with it. Then the election results came out...

i'm taking this a little more seriously now. i was in the lead when swingnsave posted this. something weird goin on here.

I actually noted that down too - I questioned whether it is a counting error/not paying attention or they possibly had info (wolfy or not) and said krist accidentally referring to that info. And now that krist is mayor that is even more odd.

I wonder if krist winning is part of her role? ie, if she got any votes she would automatically be mayor or something like that?