LIS and Lissa's Kick-Ass WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lissarae06

Insert Veterinarian Badge Here
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What a strange, strange world we live in. It's a wonder people still walk upright. What you need is someone to lead you through the craziness. Easier said than done, right? You must elect and mayor by noon central tomorrow.

NO PMing until after the mayor vote. You will be given further instructions at that time.

Rules:
-No excess bitching
-No breaking the rules of your role
-No editing unless instructed to do so by the mods
-No excessive abstaining from voting. We don't like it when a deadline is reached with just a handful of the votes.
-When you cast a vote, put it in bold or it will not count. If you can't bold it, put it in ##### so we can see it.

Failure to comply with any of these rules will result in some good ol' fashioned mod justice. (and we are big fans of mod justice :smuggrin:)

The Players:

Group The First
1. dyachei
2. cuitl
3. Philliab
4. wldlfstdnt
5. Kpowell14
6. kakuru
7. SOV
8. nohika
9. SnS
10. devyn

Group The Second
1. wolfspeaker
2. kanderson615
3. FFM
4. krist
5. tropictuco
6. FTB
7. Varz
8. Trematode
9. that redhead
10. kaydubs

Members don't see this ad.

All roles have been sent out. Everybody should have received at least a PM verifying their status as a villager or wolf, at a minimum. If you believe you are in the game and didn't receive a PM from me, get at me, yo.

There may or may not be items in the game and I may or may not be sending them out shortly. :)

Voting for mayor closes at noon central tomorrow. Post your votes! (You may vote for yourself.)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
If you were not told that you were a wolf, you are a villager! :)

We just had daylight savings last night to add to the confusion. I *think* I am 5 hours ahead of central time for the week....? Just to play it safe, i'll vote now.

Elect Nohika :)

Night y'all.
East Coasters, stay safe!!!

Who wants to be mayor? Also I will throw my hat in.

Are we allowed to vote for ourselves?

Psshh, not really readong mod posts already, huh wild? ;) :rolleyes:

I am going to make a departure from normal secrecy to out my role right away, because I have a plan for villager victory... I think the mods may have been a little too creative in their role generation.

I am the engineer.

I need to collect all the parts and tools in the game, and I can create a contraption (don't know what) that will "bring victory to the villagers" (mods words).

Here is my plan.
1) Protect me.
2) if you have a part or a tool, SEND IT TO ME.
3) Investigate me to confirm my role.

I think we can end the game on night 2, unless there are a lot of parts/tools in wolf hands..

Even then, if we concentrate on protecting me and sending me the parts, we should be able to make a quick villager victory (for once).

As long as we work together, and keep me alive, I think we can get this done.

ps - that is why I am running for mayor... in case it helped with communication or something.

Be careful, people might accuse you of being a wolf if you skip over things.. :rolleyes: :laugh:

I think we can end the game on night 2, unless there are a lot of parts/tools in wolf hands..
I crawl out of my self-imposed VetPrep/clinics cave and you want the game over ASAP? I want a villager win too, but where's the fun in that? :(

Elect wldlfstdnt.

Members don't see this ad :)
Elect wldlfstdnt because I have never been mayor

I'll bite 'cause his campaign was certainly ballsy.

elect SOV

PS. Mods, no avatar suggestions?

Negative, Ghostrider!

The theme is up for grabs. The closest thing I will say is that an appropriate avatar would be very, very random.

:thumbup:

And PPS. Love the rules!

elect krist

I'd rather have the mayor be in group dos... :thumbup:

I'll bite. Elect SOV. What could go wrong, right?

Current Tally

SOV (4)- SOV, redhead, phil, kanderson
Krist (2)- WS, FFM
Nohika (1)- SnS
wldlfstdnt (4)- dyachei, wldlfstdnt, cuitaldkjfa, devyn

Deadline is noon central tomorrow. It's looking like a close one!

Elect Lis! Let's make the race even closer! :laugh:

Administrative Update: For all items in the game, your options are to attempt to use them, attempt to hold onto them, or attempt to pass them to another player. No, we will not offer suggestions on how they might be used.

That is all.

Holy crap. I had no idea this game has started. Since it's my bedtime, this will be quick:

Elect SOV
... because a lot of people seem to want him for mayor and he is in my group.

Holy crap this game started wayyy faster than I expected!

SOV, you sir, would have won my vote just because of how crazy that was. That said, I don't really want our mayor to die RIGHT away incase this plan fails ahhah so with that said, Nohika

Holy crap. I had no idea this game has started. Since it's my bedtime, this will be quick:

I swear Trem and I didn't communicate AT ALL, our posts were just really close to saying the same thing....good lord

Current Tally:

SOV (5)- SOV, redhead, phil, kanderson, Trematode
Krist (3)- WS, FFM, kaydubs
LIS (3)- LIS, DVMD, PP
Nohika (3)- SnS, Nohika, Varz
wldlfstdnt (4)- dyachei, wldlfstdnt, cuitaldkjfa, devyn

With 75% of the districts reporting in, are there enough votes left for SOV to fall from the lead? Or perhaps some late waffling to shuffle the numbers around?

For the moment, the mods are pleased with the voting numbers. Keep it up. Happy mods mean nice mods.

Deadline is noon central tomorrow.

Forgive him. It's our bedtime. He must have skimmed the thread. :smuggrin: :sleep: Night all.

It doesnt say that they have to be in your group...

Nevermind.
Brain fart.
It's my bedtime.
I had enough time to skim and choose someone random.
Still SOV.
Not changing.
SOV is cool.

ermm trem, is it possible SOV is in another group you might belong to?? :rolleyes:

obviously I am always right and would make the best mayor for this game! elect krist

although just a disclaimer, I am playing and very excited about it I'm still a busy vet student so definitely won't be as active as people are used to me being!

My bad for skimming everything on this thread so far. :oops:
Good luck East Coasters... I don't think I'll be getting hit as bad.

Why have the game end in two days?

Lets show LIS that people can be nice! I would be a first time mayor!