2009-2010 University at Buffalo (SUNY) Application Thread

Started by shemarty
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine says the exact same thing...we dont have to do anything right? we are just waiting on them?

yeah, I think they are waiting to download our letters or something. They will probably send us a complete email.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
everything is compelte for me except they have to wait for my new mcat score. 🙁
 
Is there anything I am supposed to do to get them the letters from amcas? I think that is why I am not complete, but I thought schools just took them from amcas?

you don't need to do anything after you assign letters through AMCAS.
 
I got my complete email on 6/29. Now I kind of want to add more LORs but am afraid it'll push me back in the review line. thoughts?
 
I got my complete email on 6/29. Now I kind of want to add more LORs but am afraid it'll push me back in the review line. thoughts?

I don't think you'll get pushed back. Does anyone know when they start handing out interviews?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I turned mine in two days ago and it still says nothing received. How long does it usually take for them to update the status?
 
I turned mine in two days ago and it still says nothing received. How long does it usually take for them to update the status?
Awhile. I submitted like 6/30 or whenever the 1st day it was that it came out, and im still not complete, though i called mr rosso and he said I was complete they just havnt updated. that dude is by far the nicest admin person ive talked to on a side note lol 🙂
 
Awhile. I submitted like 6/30 or whenever the 1st day it was that it came out, and im still not complete, though i called mr rosso and he said I was complete they just havnt updated. that dude is by far the nicest admin person ive talked to on a side note lol 🙂

I agree 100% that Mr. rosso is the nicest admissions person by far. I'll give him 3 thumbs up! 👍👍👍
 
what you guys think of the Albert Einstein office of admissions people answering phone 🙄
 
what you guys think of the Albert Einstein office of admissions people answering phone 🙄
They were so rude the first time I called, but then the second time around the lady was actually nice to me! Or she was being very sarcastic....
 
Congrats on the interviews guys! Email system at Buffalo is kinda slow. I got my complete email one week after I was told my stuff was complete when I called.

I hope to get an invite 🙂.
 
Congrats on the interviews guys! Email system at Buffalo is kinda slow. I got my complete email one week after I was told my stuff was complete when I called.

I hope to get an invite 🙂.

I hope to get one too 🙁. I hate SDN, now I am going to obsessively check my email, and then get stressed that I haven't received anything from UB yet.
 
I hope to get one too 🙁. I hate SDN, now I am going to obsessively check my email, and then get stressed that I haven't received anything from UB yet.

ditto. I am generally a relaxes person but med school apps are stressing me out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is there a status page? I submitted this secondary on 6/26 and have not heard anything.
 
Thanks for the status link.

I just checked and I'm not complete😕 I submitted the secondary on 6/27
 
Thanks for the status link.

I just checked and I'm not complete😕 I submitted the secondary on 6/27
same for me, when i called the office, they said im complete and they just havnt updated apps yet...probably the same for u.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
but people have already been invited for interviews😕 while my application is still incomplete
 
I'm not complete b/c Mr. Rosso said that they're waiting on my new MCAT score. I'm hoping to do well this time b/c I think most schools are holding me back b/c they're still waiting on my new scores. 🙁
 
Status
Not open for further replies.