2009-2010 University at Buffalo (SUNY) Application Thread

Started by shemarty
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
speaking of buffalo. Man, I'm getting some late night cravings for buffalo wings right now. Hungry.
 
Thanks to this thread, I now know that true buffalo are native to Africa and Asia and our edible friends up here are bison.
 
Thanks to this thread, I now know that true buffalo are native to Africa and Asia and our edible friends up here are bison.

well here's a fun fact...haha...thanks for the info koko eats!

buffalo wings do sound good...do you guys have bww? or wing stop?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well here's a fun fact...haha...thanks for the info koko eats!

buffalo wings do sound good...do you guys have bww? or wing stop?
no wth😕. If we go to the same med school sleight you are taking me dog sledding while eating a buffalo burger with a side of buffalo wings!!! 😛
 
BWW one of the greatest midwestern secrets! now if we could just get a Chik-fil-a or whatever up here.
 
Oh man. . . congrats on you guys getting interviews. I'm jealous. How long did it take for you to get the interview invite after being complete? Are any of you out of staters?

And - buffalo wings do sound quite fantastic right now. . .
 
does buffalo screen? I'm a CA resident and I have decent numbers but I still haven't gotten a secondary even though I was verified 6/27.

any ideas?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is to advise you that the required credentials for your application have been received, and your file is now complete. The Admissions Committee will review your application as soon as possible.


--My new update, just now. Time to wait some more.
 
This is to advise you that the required credentials for your application have been received, and your file is now complete. The Admissions Committee will review your application as soon as possible.


--My new update, just now. Time to wait some more.

Still havn't gotten that one.
 
Still havn't gotten that one.

I had turned mine in a couple weeks ago and only got this e-mail today. I think this is because I called them yesterday to check the status of my application. Maybe that made a difference? You should try.
 
I just got that message today too, and I submitted the application on 6/29. Although, I just checked my status page and it says my application is not complete. Paranoid? Yes.
 
So I just called Mr. Rosso, he's a really nice guy. I just explained to him what I just described above. He said the email takes precedence, they're having computer problems. So, don't be alarmed if your status page says not complete, if you got the email, you're all set.
 
So I just called Mr. Rosso, he's a really nice guy. I just explained to him what I just described above. He said the email takes precedence, they're having computer problems. So, don't be alarmed if your status page says not complete, if you got the email, you're all set.

I haven't gotten either 🙁 should I call?
 
omg i am freaking out...😱😱 i wonder if someone will pick up if i call now????? maybe i can get the admissions committees cell phone numbers!...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

lol stalker:scared::scared::scared:. IT actually says im still not complete...but i called and he said i was, im sure its a similar situation with yourself. But if you want to go all crazy pre med call the office asap!!!
 
lol stalker:scared::scared::scared:. IT actually says im still not complete...but i called and he said i was, im sure its a similar situation with yourself. But if you want to go all crazy pre med call the office asap!!!

i would hate to work in one of those offices and have to check the email/voicemail...i bet they get SOOOO many ppl that are freaking out...they probably show everyone in the office "haha look at this!..." i bet it would be pretty entertaining at times
 
i would hate to work in one of those offices and have to check the email/voicemail...i bet they get SOOOO many ppl that are freaking out...they probably show everyone in the office "haha look at this!..." i bet it would be pretty entertaining at times

Entertaining for them, excruciating for us.
 
For those of you that aren't complete, are you waiting on a new MCAT score? If you are, they will not mark your application complete as long as you've indicated on AMCAS that you'll be sitting for the exam again.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Damnit! There are none anywhere near the Bay Area, Sacramento, or D.C. which are the only places I'm ever at.

Not true! There are Buffalo Wild Wings in the DC area. I just went a few weeks ago to try the Blazin sauce for the first time. Pretty hot!!! But manageable, as long as you have lots of water! lol I think I drank like 6 glasses of water that night. 🙂 Mango habanero was also delicious! 👍

http://locations.buffalowildwings.com/
 
Question 5 on the secondary:

"Do you realize that conviction of a felony may preclude licensure in some states?"

Haha...how many people put no for this question? Is it just me or do others find this question a bit confusing.
 
what does current status- no action mean?
does that mean they went over my application and placed me on hold?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.