You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2009-2010 Wake Forest University Application Thread
Started by shemarty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
hey, I was wondering if anyone's check has been cashed by Wake? I believe that I sent it a week ago.
hey, I was wondering if anyone's check has been cashed by Wake? I believe that I sent it a week ago.
I checked my status and it said that all materials have been received and I would receive an email on my complete status.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody received a "complete" email? Or is it too early?
No email, but I checked the status page and I am complete. They are reveiwing and I will hear by email of an interview or by snail mail of rejection.
I checked my status and it said that all materials have been received and I would receive an email on my complete status.
same.
I checked my status and it said that all materials have been received and I would receive an email on my complete status.
same.
Did you guys' status say anything about having to wait 2-3 weeks after receiving your signature page for your letters to be processed?
WF said:All materials necessary to complete your secondary application have been received. Once recommendation letters are received and entered in, you will be sent an e-mail notification that your application file is complete. If your recommendation letters have already been sent to us, please allow 2-3 weeks from when we receive your Signature page and fee for processing of the letters.
I don't get it. Does this mean they have my signature page or not?
Last edited:
Did you guys' status say anything about having to wait 2-3 weeks after receiving your signature page for your letters to be processed?
Yes, it seems like they are very slow
I don't get it. Does this mean they have my signature page or not?
You bring up a valid point!
I don't get it. Does this mean they have my signature page or not?
Yeah, idk. I'm confused too. 😕
I don't get it. Does this mean they have my signature page or not?
I think it means they got the sig page, but it will take another 2 to 3 weeks for them to process your app and mark you (or any of us) complete.
I think it means they got the sig page, but it will take another 2 to 3 weeks for them to process your app and mark you (or any of us) complete.
If that's the case they updated pretty fast once they got it.
If that's the case they updated pretty fast once they got it.
prob cuz they screened out a lot of apps already, so they had less to enter 🙂
I took the newer SAT in 2005, which consists of critical reading, math, and writing? Why does the application still have the old sat score format? There are 3 sections, not 2!! What did you guys do?
I just entered Verbal and Math.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just entered Verbal and Math.
This.
I just entered Verbal and Math.
I entered math, and then added reading and writing together and put the total under the verbal section.
Anyone else find it really weird that they ask for SAT scores? I mean, would they actually weigh those against us? We took those like, four years ago (more for some folks).
The TMDSAS asked for both SAT and ACT scores. I took these things around 13 years ago (I think?!). Not wanting to leave them blank, I called my old school district, and they found them on a microfiche of my high school transcript. At a loss for why they need/want these scores.
At any rate, I finally completed the WF secondary today!! Now I guess I'll throw them into the 'waiting to hear back' pile.
The TMDSAS asked for both SAT and ACT scores. I took these things around 13 years ago (I think?!). Not wanting to leave them blank, I called my old school district, and they found them on a microfiche of my high school transcript. At a loss for why they need/want these scores.
At any rate, I finally completed the WF secondary today!! Now I guess I'll throw them into the 'waiting to hear back' pile.
They aren't necessary, so I always just leave it all blank...
Interesting. So you have a message different than this one?No email, but I checked the status page and I am complete. They are reveiwing and I will hear by email of an interview or by snail mail of rejection.
All materials necessary to complete your secondary application have been received. Once recommendation letters are received and entered in, you will be sent an e-mail notification that your application file is complete. If your recommendation letters have already been sent to us, please allow 2-3 weeks from when we receive your Signature page and fee for processing of the letters.
hey sorry what is the link for the status page?
hey sorry what is the link for the status page?
https://www.hrfin.wfubmc.edu:8022/psp/pspro/EMPLOYEE/EMPL/h/?tab=PAPP_GUEST
Thanks!!
I just tried to log into the status page. I used the user id and password that were given to me in the secondary email but the status page said that my log in was invalid. How were you all able to log in?
Thanks!!
I just tried to log into the status page. I used the user id and password that were given to me in the secondary email but the status page said that my log in was invalid. How were you all able to log in?
Try this link... https://www.hrfin.wfubmc.edu:8022/p...ADMN_S200812181052011444746238&IsFolder=false
It worked!! Thanks so much

neuro is your mdapps up to date??
yep pretty much
yep pretty much
man I was like you DON'T need that many schools, then I got freaked out cuz you didn't get in the first time. But then I realized that you are a international student (sorry, that really sux in this process). Good luck tho!!!!!!!!!
Hey I just added Wake 7 days ago. I haven't receieved a secondary yet... do you think I have been screen?
Should I call or wait awhile longer?
Should I call or wait awhile longer? Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I just added Wake 7 days ago. I haven't receieved a secondary yet... do you think I have been screen?Should I call or wait awhile longer?
Give it a few days.
Hey I just added Wake 7 days ago. I haven't receieved a secondary yet... do you think I have been screen?Should I call or wait awhile longer?
Have you even received the email about a status page? If not, then they haven't acknowledged receipt of your primary, so I don't think they would screen you out without looking at it.
Have you even received the email about a status page? If not, then they haven't acknowledged receipt of your primary, so I don't think they would screen you out without looking at it.
No I haven't, cool that makes me feel better I will be waiting for that email 🙂
No I haven't, cool that makes me feel better I will be waiting for that email 🙂
Even after the email acknowledging receipt of your primary it may take a little while for them to screen you. Then, because they send them out in batches it might take a few weeks for you to receive the secondary. Best wishes.
I have been following this thread and just added this school. I'm excited but it seems like I'm in for a long wait.
I got an "under review" status update today.
My status changed to:
"All materials necessary to evaluate your application have been received. Your file is currently under review. Please allow 1-2 weeks for this review"

"All materials necessary to evaluate your application have been received. Your file is currently under review. Please allow 1-2 weeks for this review"

I got an "under review" status update today.
Yep. Guess we will know in 1-2 weeks yet again lol.
same here guys. wakeforest is really fast. they say 2-3 weeks last time, but it was like 2-3 days. maybe we'll hear by next week
i was told over a week ago i was gettin a secondary. no secondary 🙁
Takes 2-3 weeks...
I'm complete too. Woot!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You really ARE everywhere! 😱
I'm really only applying to 14 schools though. I'm not in any of the other school threads.I didn't get a complete email, but my status says this: "All materials necessary to evaluate your application have been received. Your file is currently under review. Please allow 1-2 weeks for this review." I'm guessing that means complete? 1-2 weeks before an interview decision though seems pretty speedy, so maybe the review is just an audit for completeness...
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K