Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmm if thats the case then maybe I am not screwed because I haven't heard anything from anyone yet. I would definitely be shifted toward the bottom. I am just hoping that somewhere looks past the numbers and reads some of those excessively long secondaries.
Aww, well best of luck to you with your apps! I may see you around..somewhere haha! 🙂
I think most schools actually don't...🙂
LizzyM mentioned that nowadays schools use a system where "the cream of the crop" rises to the top much faster, meaning since they have our numbers in their computer, they can start reading from the top/apps with highest numbers. So applying early doesn't necessarily mean you'll be earlier than someone who is a day later, it just means you'll be in an early batch.
So yeah, let's hope that's the case anyway!
Hmm, I wasn`t aware of that, but if that is the case...then GREAT! Hope that we will get invitations from certain schools that do not review in the other apps were received!
to you too! Hopefully we will meet up on the interview trail somewhere or other.