-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2010-2011 University at Buffalo (SUNY) Wait List Thread
Started by Maxwell7301
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
middle third? are you sure they didnt bump you up to the top third? Wow if it's true that they're in the middle third right now then maybe i got a shot lol![]()
I called in February and I was in the middle third. I called again 3 weeks ago and I was still in the middle third.
I called in February and I was in the middle third. I called again 3 weeks ago and I was still in the middle third.
I think yesterday was the final day of interviews. You might have gotten bumped up to top 1/3 as they straightened out the list.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think yesterday was the final day of interviews. You might have gotten bumped up to top 1/3 as they straightened out the list.
I believe that the final day for interviews is actually April 27.
I called in February and I was in the middle third. I called again 3 weeks ago and I was still in the middle third.
Wow congrats! I guess they don't go exactly in order since I have been top third since Feb. Just curious, did you send them an LOI or something after you got your ranking? I hope I (and everyone else) get off the waitlist soon 🙂
Wow congrats! I guess they don't go exactly in order since I have been top third since Feb. Just curious, did you send them an LOI or something after you got your ranking? I hope I (and everyone else) get off the waitlist soon 🙂
No, I didn't send any form of communication after I called.
Sorry for not posting sooner. Could not be happier to be a part of the Buffalo SOM community. I look forward to meeting (hopefully) everyone here and being a part of such a unique group. Best of luck to everyone still waiting. Don't give up! Cheers!
Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
Top Third
mc1028-----------------I: January
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
InvaderZim-------------I: January
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
__________________
Class of 2015
Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
Top Third
mc1028-----------------I: January
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
InvaderZim-------------I: January
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
__________________
Class of 2015
is it just me or the waitlist moving particularly fast this year?
Definitely not just you. You might have a surprisingly good chance. The faster it goes, the better chance they get to the bottom third. You could also move up a third, so keep calling and checking.
Where do/are most people living? Off-campus I presume?
Definitely not just you. You might have a surprisingly good chance. The faster it goes, the better chance they get to the bottom third. You could also move up a third, so keep calling and checking.
Thanks, Max. I'm glad I don't have to pay you for all the psych help you're giving me. I'll definitely give them a call and see if I've moved a third.
Where do/are most people living? Off-campus I presume?
Its much cheaper to live off campus. I pay around 300 including utilities. I think most medical students live around South campus/ University Hights area.
Its much cheaper to live off campus. I pay around 300 including utilities. I think most medical students live around South campus/ University Hights area.
$300? Wow, that's insane. My monthly train ticket cost more than that when I was working.
Its much cheaper to live off campus. I pay around 300 including utilities. I think most medical students live around South campus/ University Hights area.
Buffalo is known for cheap rent, but I wouldn't recommend living in the University Heights neighborhood (not the best or safest place).
For the City of Buffalo, I would recommend North Buffalo, Parkside, Elmwood Village, Allentown, and even Downtown (cheap lofts).
For a more suburban lifestyle, Amherst, Williamsville, and Kenmore/Tonawanda are all good.
All of these areas are not more than a 10-15 minute drive from UB Med school, and having a car is very important in the Buffalo area.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just reposting the list, so no one misses it.
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
Top Third
mc1028-----------------I: January
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
InvaderZim-------------I: January
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!

Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
Top Third
mc1028-----------------I: January
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
InvaderZim-------------I: January
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
Just called and was told that your waitlist position is static after you interview and sending additional letters/updates will not help you 🙁
Nothing to do but wait, I know the feeling. At least they are getting through the list quickly. It should really pick up after May 15th.
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
Top Third
mc1028-----------------I: January
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
InvaderZim-------------I: January
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
pearlized-----------------I:March
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
Hey guys, I've been lurking around this thread and SDN for a while... I just added myself into the list! I'm getting tired of checking the application status page!!! I had talked to Mr. Rosso last week and I believe he had told me that they had stopped interviewing and the waitlist has been finalized. Hopefully it starts moving faster now!


Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
Top Third
mc1028-----------------I: January
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
InvaderZim-------------I: January
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
pearlized-----------------I:March
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
Hey guys, I've been lurking around this thread and SDN for a while... I just added myself into the list! I'm getting tired of checking the application status page!!! I had talked to Mr. Rosso last week and I believe he had told me that they had stopped interviewing and the waitlist has been finalized. Hopefully it starts moving faster now!

Wahooooo!
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21
Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
InvaderZim-------------I: January
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
pearlized-----------------I:March
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!

Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21
Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
InvaderZim-------------I: January
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
pearlized-----------------I:March
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
Congrats guys! This might be the best year ever for waitlist movement! 🙂
Congrats guys! This might be the best year ever for waitlist movement! 🙂
I do remember them saying they interviewed less applicants than normal, perhaps that has contributed to the greater WL movement?
Buffalo is known for cheap rent, but I wouldn't recommend living in the University Heights neighborhood (not the best or safest place).
For the City of Buffalo, I would recommend North Buffalo, Parkside, Elmwood Village, Allentown, and even Downtown (cheap lofts).
For a more suburban lifestyle, Amherst, Williamsville, and Kenmore/Tonawanda are all good.
All of these areas are not more than a 10-15 minute drive from UB Med school, and having a car is very important in the Buffalo area.
You can actually live downtown or in Allentown without a car. UB has free metro passes now (hopefully they'll have it next year as well) and they also have the Blue Line shuttle from Allen station which is free. You might also be able to skip the car if you live near Elmwood, but it depends on how close the nearest metro station is. With that said, I only know one person in our class who lives downtown and takes the train or bus. Most people living downtown just drive. But having a car will still be extremely important come 3rd and 4th year unless you want to try to navigate Buffalo's bus system.
just to give u guys an idea of things - i interviewed late april last year, was WL middle 1/3 and was accepted at the end of may. last year everyone in top 1/3 and middle 1/3 got accepted, and they started to dip into the bottom 1/3. gl
just to give u guys an idea of things - i interviewed late april last year, was WL middle 1/3 and was accepted at the end of may. last year everyone in top 1/3 and middle 1/3 got accepted, and they started to dip into the bottom 1/3. gl
What fantastic news....thank you whiteorchid37🙂
Middle 1/3
Wahooooo!
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21
Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
InvaderZim-------------I: January
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
pearlized-----------------I:March
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
Started in middle 1/3, moved up to top 1/3/
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21
Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
InvaderZim-------------I: January
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
pearlized-----------------I:March
Drkool--------------------I: February
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!

Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21
Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
InvaderZim-------------I: January
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
pearlized-----------------I:March
Drkool--------------------I: February
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
Hey ERMaven, you should have a good chance in the middle third!
Thanks for removing yourself from the orange section.
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21
Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
InvaderZim-------------I: January
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
pearlized-----------------I:March
Drkool--------------------I: February - Moved up from Middle Third
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
Thanks for removing yourself from the orange section.
Congrats on moving up a third!Started in middle 1/3, moved up to top 1/3
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!

Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21
Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
InvaderZim-------------I: January
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
pearlized-----------------I:March
Drkool--------------------I: February - Moved up from Middle Third
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all. I am also in middle third. I was originally in the bottom third until I called last week and Mr. Rosso said I moved up. I guess they stopped interviewing a couple weeks early this year.
still bottom third here 👎
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21
Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
InvaderZim-------------I: January
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
pearlized-----------------I:March
Drkool--------------------I: February - Moved up from Middle Third
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
BambooBob-------------I: March
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9

Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21
Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
InvaderZim-------------I: January
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
pearlized-----------------I:March
Drkool--------------------I: February - Moved up from Middle Third
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
BambooBob-------------I: March
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21
Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
InvaderZim-------------I: January
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
pearlized-----------------I:March
Drkool--------------------I: February - Moved up from Middle Third
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
BambooBob-------------I: March
tengoku14--------------I: February - Moved up from Bottom Third
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9

Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21
Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
InvaderZim-------------I: January
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
pearlized-----------------I:March
Drkool--------------------I: February - Moved up from Middle Third
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
BambooBob-------------I: March
tengoku14--------------I: February - Moved up from Bottom Third
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
Just checked in and got in.. Yay
See you guys in Buffalo
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21
InvaderZim--------------I: January--------A: 5/03
Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
pearlized-----------------I:March
Drkool--------------------I: February - Moved up from Middle Third
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
BambooBob-------------I: March
tengoku14--------------I: February - Moved up from Bottom Third
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9[/QUOTE]
See you guys in Buffalo
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!

Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21
InvaderZim--------------I: January--------A: 5/03
Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
pearlized-----------------I:March
Drkool--------------------I: February - Moved up from Middle Third
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
BambooBob-------------I: March
tengoku14--------------I: February - Moved up from Bottom Third
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9[/QUOTE]
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21
InvaderZim--------------I: January--------A: 5/03
Pearlized----------------I: March----------A:5/03-------Top Third
Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
Drkool--------------------I: February - Moved up from Middle Third
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
BambooBob-------------I: March
tengoku14--------------I: February - Moved up from Bottom Third
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Just checked my status on the status check and found out I was accepted!! Also, I think it would be helpful if the accepted people can list which third they were in, so that those who are still waiting can get an idea of which third they are accepting from! Best of luck to all those who are waiting!!!

Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21
InvaderZim--------------I: January--------A: 5/03
Pearlized----------------I: March----------A:5/03-------Top Third
Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
Drkool--------------------I: February - Moved up from Middle Third
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
BambooBob-------------I: March
tengoku14--------------I: February - Moved up from Bottom Third
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Just checked my status on the status check and found out I was accepted!! Also, I think it would be helpful if the accepted people can list which third they were in, so that those who are still waiting can get an idea of which third they are accepting from! Best of luck to all those who are waiting!!!
Can't wait to meet everybody in August! Congrats on the recent acceptances!
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18------Top Third
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6--------Top Third
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9--------Top Third
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14-------Top Third
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14-------Middle Third!!
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14-------Top Third
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21-------Top Third
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21-------Top Third
InvaderZim--------------I: January--------A: 5/03-------Top Third
Pearlized----------------I: March----------A:5/03--------Top Third
Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
Drkool--------------------I: February - Moved up from Middle Third
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
BambooBob-------------I: March
tengoku14--------------I: February - Moved up from Bottom Third
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!

Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18------Top Third
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6--------Top Third
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9--------Top Third
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14-------Top Third
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14-------Middle Third!!
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14-------Top Third
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21-------Top Third
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21-------Top Third
InvaderZim--------------I: January--------A: 5/03-------Top Third
Pearlized----------------I: March----------A:5/03--------Top Third
Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September
Dr pepp3r --------------I: Sept
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
Drkool--------------------I: February - Moved up from Middle Third
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
BambooBob-------------I: March
tengoku14--------------I: February - Moved up from Bottom Third
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
interviewed in mid-nov
been top 1/3 since the first day you call don't remember whether it was Feb or march.
Still top 1/3, waiting impatiently!
There aren't too many people left in the top third here, so you both shouldn't have to wait much longer!This. 🙂
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!

Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18------Top Third
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6--------Top Third
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9--------Top Third
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14-------Top Third
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14-------Middle Third!!
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14-------Top Third
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21-------Top Third
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21-------Top Third
InvaderZim--------------I: January--------A: 5/03-------Top Third
Pearlized----------------I: March----------A:5/03--------Top Third
Top Third
NYR56-------------------I: September
OcFdoc------------------I: November
Dr pepp3r ---------------I: Sept
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
Drkool-------------------I: February - Moved up from Middle Third
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
BambooBob-------------I: March
tengoku14--------------I: February - Moved up from Bottom Third
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
Accepted! I had a feeling I'd hear today, but didn't want to jinx it. It seems they release acceptances mostly on Thursdays.
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18------Top Third
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6--------Top Third
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9--------Top Third
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14-------Top Third
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14-------Middle Third!!
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14-------Top Third
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21-------Top Third
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21-------Top Third
InvaderZim--------------I: January--------A: 5/03-------Top Third
Pearlized----------------I: March----------A:5/03--------Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September------A:5/05--------Top Third
Top Third
OcFdoc------------------I: November
Dr pepp3r ---------------I: Sept
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
Drkool-------------------I: February - Moved up from Middle Third
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
BambooBob-------------I: March
tengoku14--------------I: February - Moved up from Bottom Third
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!

Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18------Top Third
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6--------Top Third
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9--------Top Third
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14-------Top Third
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14-------Middle Third!!
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14-------Top Third
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21-------Top Third
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21-------Top Third
InvaderZim--------------I: January--------A: 5/03-------Top Third
Pearlized----------------I: March----------A:5/03--------Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September------A:5/05--------Top Third
Top Third
OcFdoc------------------I: November
Dr pepp3r ---------------I: Sept
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
Drkool-------------------I: February - Moved up from Middle Third
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
BambooBob-------------I: March
tengoku14--------------I: February - Moved up from Bottom Third
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
Accepted! I had a feeling I'd hear today, but didn't want to jinx it. It seems they release acceptances mostly on Thursdays.
Congrats, just noticed you are from Long Island... which part?
I grew up in long island also
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know if the waitlist is moving faster than previous years?
Based on SDN movement, it sure seems that way.🙂
does anyone know if the waitlist is moving faster than previous years?
This has been results from previous years:
year --- entered mid 1/3 --- ended within the
2010 --- 01-Jun -------------- bottom 1/3
2009 --- 19-May ------------- bottom 1/3
2008 --- 19-Jun ------------- mid 1/3
2007 --- 18-Jun ------------- mid 1/3
2006 --- 16-May ------------- bottom 1/3
2005 --- 23-May ------------- bottom 1/3
2004 --- 28-May ------------- bottom 1/3
2003 --- 18-May ------------- bottom 1/3
I added the 2010 info.
Since we are almost entering into mid 1/3 I agree that it is moving bit faster.
But, no way of telling how fast the waiting list will continue to move...
good luck to people who are waiting~!
Anyone know the school code for FAFSA?
Is it just SUNY at buffalo code?
Thanks~
Is it just SUNY at buffalo code?
Thanks~
Anyone know the school code for FAFSA?
Is it just SUNY at buffalo code?
Thanks~
It's 002837.
http://financialaid.buffalo.edu/graduate/medapplying.php
Just checked my status online and was accepted off the waitlist. First and only acceptance after 2 cycles and 47 apps, so I will almost certainly be accepting. Good luck.
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18------Top Third
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6--------Top Third
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9--------Top Third
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14-------Top Third
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14-------Middle Third!!
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14-------Top Third
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21-------Top Third
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21-------Top Third
InvaderZim--------------I: January--------A: 5/03-------Top Third
Pearlized----------------I: March----------A:5/03--------Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September------A:5/05--------Top Third
Drkool-------------------I: February - Moved up from Middle Third
Top Third
OcFdoc------------------I: November
Dr pepp3r ---------------I: Sept
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
BambooBob-------------I: March
tengoku14--------------I: February - Moved up from Bottom Third
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!

Supernerd---------------I: 10/13---------A: 12/18------Top Third
Maxwell7301-------------I: 11/17---------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Doc674------------------I: 1/19----------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Jgonka-------------------I: 9/27----------A: 3/17-------Top Third
Ajroy03------------------I: March---------A: 4/6--------Top Third
NYBills987----------------I: Sept----------A: 4/9--------Top Third
matterotime-------------I: 3/9------------A: 4/14-------Top Third
Silverwyvern4------------I: August--------A: 4/14-------Middle Third!!
DoctorAtHeart15---------I: March---------A: 4/14-------Top Third
mc1028-----------------I: January--------A: 4/21-------Top Third
ZuckerFatty-------------I: December------A: 4/21-------Top Third
InvaderZim--------------I: January--------A: 5/03-------Top Third
Pearlized----------------I: March----------A:5/03--------Top Third
NYR56------------------I: September------A:5/05--------Top Third
Drkool-------------------I: February - Moved up from Middle Third
Top Third
OcFdoc------------------I: November
Dr pepp3r ---------------I: Sept
xfadom88 ---------------I: March
Middle Third
Middle Student----------I: 2/8
Packerm1---------------I: March
Pook104----------------I: October
meliro-------------------I: 3/2
ERMaven---------------I: Nov
BambooBob-------------I: March
tengoku14--------------I: February - Moved up from Bottom Third
Bottom Third
FIREitUP---------------I: March
Crazyboy123 ----------I: 3/30
Wait List (Third not yet disclosed)
Wanderer100-----------I: September
aabb111----------------I: September
Katekat-----------------I: 11/17
Terbum-----------------I: 11/17
hivickykats--------------I: 11/10
Junebloom --------------I: 3/9
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
