Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Except I will literally expect to see a sunflower 😉
Perfect because I actually am a giant, human sized flower!!! I think it'll bring diversity to my med school class.
Posted using SDN Mobile
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Except I will literally expect to see a sunflower 😉
Did everyone get their II in the morning or has it been spread across the day?
Mine was in the morning.
Posted using SDN Mobile
Mine was just about noon EST.Did everyone get their II in the morning or has it been spread across the day?
I have a room with 2 queen beds for 9/29 at the Hilton Garden Inn on campus. Anyone interested in sharing?

If you're staying at a hotel, check if they have a free shuttle service. I know that when I interviewed a year and a half ago, I stayed at Hilton Garden Inn, which had a shuttle service 😀How are you guys planning to get to and from the airport?
If you're staying at a hotel, check if they have a free shuttle service. I know that when I interviewed a year and a half ago, I stayed at Hilton Garden Inn, which had a shuttle service 😀
hey back to the complete question. all my letters and secondaries were in to AMCAS by 8/5/14, but according to my status, they say that they haven't received my LORs yet. should i be worried yet? or should i be waiting longer for the status page to update to be complete?
hey back to the complete question. all my letters and secondaries were in to AMCAS by 8/5/14, but according to my status, they say that they haven't received my LORs yet. should i be worried yet? or should i be waiting longer for the status page to update to be complete?
Honestly I don't remember.. I might have but not heavily. Mostly I just remember chatting with them about what it was like to live in Albany, etc :xOh awesome! Thank you for the suggestion. Did you tip the driver or is that not necessary?
I have a room with 2 queen beds for 9/29 at the Hilton Garden Inn on campus. Anyone interested in sharing?
Did yours change yet? I submitted 8/5 and am anxious to know how long it takes...
I called them and they said they weren't offering to stay with medical students this year.Does anyone know if there are any accommodations possible with medical students or is the only way a hotel?
Also looking to share a room before an 8/6 interview. I have 2 queen beds (had to change my original booking due to not being 21. Ah the troubles of youth). Right on campus. Male preferred but I'm flexible in a pinch.
You wouldn't believe how competitive admissions are in 2153 😉Time traveller, eh? 😉
Posted using SDN Mobile
And John finally getting on his pile of applications in 2152 did not make it any easier. 😛You wouldn't believe how competitive admissions are in 2153 😉
I used my nicknames and the meaning behind them to describe myself and how the meaning changes over time.How did you guys handle the "Describe yourself" prompt?
That's pretty sick. lolI used my nicknames and the meaning behind them to describe myself and how the meaning changes over time.
And John finally getting on his pile of applications in 2152 did not make it any easier. 😛
By 2153 John's winning approach will be adopted by most schools.Some how I thought this is VCU thread?
By 2153 John's winning approach will be adopted by most schools.
You must have had a good time with the famous USC "Nickname" secondary essayI used my nicknames and the meaning behind them to describe myself and how the meaning changes over time.
Didn't apply! I might be naive since I've never heard about that prompt, but then again there are no UC schools in my future 🙂You must have had a good time with the famous USC "Nickname" secondary essay
Did yours change yet? I submitted 8/5 and am anxious to know how long it takes...
They say 10 business days, but mine was a few days after... If you feel like you should call, call! (One school didn't mark me complete bc they needed another document from me but the school never contacted me about it... Sometimes it's worth it to call)Ugh mine still hasn't updated. I have had "yes" next to the top 3 forever now but the
"Application complete and ready for review by our Admissions Committee"
Still says no. Wondering if I should call...
Ugh mine still hasn't updated. I have had "yes" next to the top 3 forever now but the
"Application complete and ready for review by our Admissions Committee"
Still says no. Wondering if I should call...
They say 10 business days, but mine was a few days after... If you feel like you should call, call! (One school didn't mark me complete bc they needed another document from me but the school never contacted me about it... Sometimes it's worth it to call)
I posted this earlier, but I was in the same boat. I waited 11 days (as their site says to give them 10) before I called. When I called I asked about the status of my application, asking if anything was missing (explaining that I know this year is very busy but I wanted to check, as another medical school had had an issue with my application that lead to delays).
She assured me it was fine, but because I called in the morning she decided to just grab my application and add it to her afternoon stack. I did this last Friday, and when I checked this morning everything was complete.
I was complete on 7/25 and still don't have a yes for Complete. Thank you for the info. I will give them a call tomorrow.Thank you, I called and left a message, it's times like these where I begin to doubt all the secondaries I sent in and whether they've been received (even after seeing complete messages several times over on their sites). The things that waiting can do to you...
Anyone submit their app around the second week of August and is marked complete on their status?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.